|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Dictionary of Animal Totems Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The presence of a ____________ reflects a time to renew a person's vitality and reflects lessons in developing and accepting a new sense of his own true self importance.
2. The massive head of the buffalo can be a symbol that one must combine efforts with the ______________.
3. The totems which are listed in the book do not make a comprehensive list, but it covers many animals from the ____________ continent.
(a) South American.
(b) North American.
4. One of the exercises which is presented to the reader is a trance in which they _________ at the end.
5. In some ancient societies, the letting of _________ was a way of releasing a form of psychic energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author notes it is beneficial for the feathers to be stored with sprigs of _________. This helps fend off deterioration.
2. One of the easiest ways to align a person's energies with the bird totem is to ________ the feathers.
3. Female bears give birth during __________, with usually two to three cubs being born at a time.
4. The Hindu temples were constructed in concentric __________, with animals appearing in different forms in this pattern.
5. _________ are a symbol of rising from the terrestrial world, of being free of the gravity of the mundane world.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)