|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Dictionary of Animal Totems Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The massive head of the buffalo can be a symbol that one must combine efforts with the ______________.
2. To the Pueblo, the red tailed hawk was also known as the _______ and its feathers were used in healing ceremonies.
(a) Red God.
(b) Red eagle.
(c) Red man.
(d) Red Road.
3. Primary flight feathers normally fall out ________________, which many people don't realize to be the case.
(a) At birth.
(b) One by one.
(c) At death.
(d) In pairs.
4. What is one of the bird species which is considered to be an urban success story?
(d) Blue pigeon.
5. Herons are a part of a group of birds called __________, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ is essential in activating the energy of the feather, whether to help in attunement or for healing purposes.
2. What is the most deadly enemy of the crow, according to this book and the author's findings?
3. A rooster can stimulate a new sense of ______________, and it will help a person come to terms with his own wonderful eccentricities.
4. To the Athapaskan Indians, the __________ is a memorial ceremony to help dispatch the spirit of the dead.
5. What sorts of crystals can help to support the energy of a fetish while also providing support to a prayer stick?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)