|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Animal Speak : Chapter 8, Animal Rites Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Interesting to note, birds do not run out of ___________. They simply fly into it to get what they need.
2. There is popularity of voodoo in some parts of the country to involve the sacrifice of ___________, though this is not the case everywhere.
3. The human _______ is the energy field that surrounds the human body in all directions, comprised of many forms of energy.
(a) Belief system.
(c) Emotional field.
4. The loon is always around __________, a symbol of the astral plane, dreams, and other levels of consciousness.
5. What is the bird which is the smallest member of the falcon family, the bird associated with mental speed, ability, and grace?
(a) Blue falcon.
(d) Red-tailed hawk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a person finds his totem to be scary or unglamorous, where does the author tell him to go for information?
2. Before a person can begin to work with a bird totem, he needs to ask ________ questions and the author has these listed.
3. The primary food source of a ____________ can also be a totem, if a person does his research.
4. In many folk traditions, it is thought that when the turkey vulture comes back after winter, there will be no more ___________.
5. The entire bird's body is designed to be light as this will help with the process of ____________.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)