Unnamed Introduction to Sarath
• The following version of this book was used to create this Lesson Plan: Ondaatje, Michael. Anil's Ghost. Alfred A. Knopf, 2000. Hardback.
• Anil had worked in Guatemala at sites of burials.
• Families would observe them hoping that their missing loved ones might be found.
• One day after having lunch at the river, Anil and her team saw a woman in a grave.
• Her husband and brother had been lost during an abduction.
• They were in the grave.
• Anil could not describe the woman’s face as the woman sat there with the bodies of her husband and brother.
• When Anil and her team approached, the woman moved back so they could work.
• In the chapter titled Sarath, Anil arrives in Sri Lanka in early March.
• It has been 15 years since she left the country.
• Anil has not contacted any of her relatives to let them...
This section contains 5,960 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)