|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lindsay's neighbor respond to Jas's story?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He stays to watch Jas and Georgia.
(c) He tries to call Lindsay's house.
(d) He threatens to call the police.
2. What does Lindsay claim Robbie said about Georgia?
(a) That Georgia is a lesbian.
(b) That Georgia pushed herself on him.
(c) That Georgia is ugly.
(d) That Georgia hates Lindsay.
3. What happens to Georgia's hair as a result of what she does to it?
(a) It gets incredibly frizzy.
(b) It falls out.
(c) It looks great.
(d) It takes time and effort to style.
4. What does Georgia tell Jas to use as an excuse for why Georgia isn't in school?
(a) Georgia has her period.
(b) Georgia is visiting her father in New Zealand.
(c) Georgia missed the bus.
(d) Georgia has the flu.
5. Who is missing in the July chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What announcement does Mum make at the end of the July chapter?
2. Why doesn't Georgia stop talking to Rosie, Ellen, and Jools during her fight with Jas?
3. In what class does Georgia get in trouble, in the May chapter?
4. What does Tom ask Georgia during the slumber party?
5. Who confronts Georgia at lunch, near the end of the June chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Next Door chasing Angus around with a broom at the beginning of the February chapter?
2. Who is Jem?
3. What was Georgia's dream about her father at the beginning of the May chapter?
4. What does Jas tell Lindsay's neighbor when he wants to know what she and Georgia are doing?
5. Why is Georgia mad at God at the end of the May chapter?
6. How does Georgia's first kiss with Robbie occur?
7. Why is Georgia angry with Jas at the end of the June chapter?
8. Why does Georgia have to forfeit the tennis semifinals?
9. How did Robbie react when Jas asked if he was engaged?
10. How does Georgia convince Jas to help her with her plan?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)