|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgia decide to do while she is waiting for information from her friends about Jas and Robbie?
(a) Take a milk bath.
(b) Pluck her nosehairs.
(c) Shave her legs and armpits.
(d) Wax her upper lip.
2. What does Georgia think of Jem?
(a) He looks good, for an older man.
(b) He would be good-looking if he lost some weight.
(c) He is ugly and smells funny.
(d) He is decent looking, but a little creepy.
3. Who rings the doorbell at the beginning of the February chapter?
(a) A bill collector.
(b) The tax collector.
(c) A builder who is remodeling the house.
(d) A survey taker.
4. Who confronts Georgia at lunch, near the end of the June chapter?
5. Who is the first guest to come while Georgia's mother is gone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgia do to her hair?
2. How do Rosie, Ellen, and Jools feel about the argument between Jas and Georgia?
3. Who might Georgia have to play against in her sport's finals?
4. What language is Georgia speaking in class at the beginning of the May chapter?
5. What does Georgia think of Lindsay's bedroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Robbie want to see Jas after school?
2. What was Georgia's dream about her father at the beginning of the May chapter?
3. Who is Jem?
4. How does Georgia convince Jas to help her with her plan?
5. What causes the fight between Georgia and Jas in the February chapter?
6. Why does Georgia stay home from school in the July chapter?
7. Why is Georgia mad at God at the end of the May chapter?
8. Why is Mrs. Next Door chasing Angus around with a broom at the beginning of the February chapter?
9. Why does Georgia have to wash her mother's robe?
10. What does Jas tell Lindsay's neighbor when he wants to know what she and Georgia are doing?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)