|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Georgia and Jas dress in black and wear hats, emulating who?
(a) The French Resistance.
(b) The Black Cats.
(c) The Spanish Inquisition.
(d) The British Revolution.
2. Who rings the doorbell at the beginning of the February chapter?
(a) A builder who is remodeling the house.
(b) A survey taker.
(c) A bill collector.
(d) The tax collector.
3. What does Tom ask Georgia during the slumber party?
(a) If she has a boyfriend.
(b) If he and Jas should get back together.
(c) If she still has feelings for Robbie.
(d) If Jas has another boyfriend.
4. What sport does Georgia play?
(a) Field hockey.
5. Which of Robbie and Lindsay's interactions do Georgia and Jas analyze?
(a) Their hug.
(b) Their handholding.
(c) Their kiss.
(d) Their conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what class does Georgia get in trouble, in the May chapter?
2. What word does Libby start saying that Georgia's father dislikes?
3. What happens to Georgia's hair as a result of what she does to it?
4. Where does Jackie finally corner Georgia?
5. What movie do the girls watch at their slumber party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Georgia angry with Jas at the end of the June chapter?
2. What happens that gets Georgia in trouble at school, in the May chapter?
3. Why do Georgia and Jas conclude that Robbie doesn't like Lindsay?
4. What happens to Georgia's hair in the July chapter?
5. How did Robbie react when Jas asked if he was engaged?
6. What is Georgia's plan in the April chapter?
7. Why does Georgia have to wash her mother's robe?
8. What does Georgia worry about at the end of the February chapter?
9. How do Georgia and Jas's friends feel about the argument between Jas and Georgia?
10. Why did Robbie want to see Jas after school?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)