|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Next Door doing when Georgia opens the door?
(a) Chasing Angus with a broom.
(b) Watering her flowers.
(c) Arguing with her husband.
(d) Walking her poodle.
2. How does Robbie react when Georgia calls him?
(a) He calls her "Mike" and says he will call her later.
(b) He sounds happy that she called.
(c) He is angry, and tells her not to call him again.
(d) He doesn't know who she is.
3. What does Georgia decide to do while she is waiting for information from her friends about Jas and Robbie?
(a) Wax her upper lip.
(b) Take a milk bath.
(c) Pluck her nosehairs.
(d) Shave her legs and armpits.
4. Why does Georgia dislike the type of underwear Lindsay is wearing?
(a) She thinks it looks ugly.
(b) She doesn't like the way it looks under her clothes.
(c) It just isn't her style.
(d) It felt weird when she tried one on.
5. What is Georgia's excuse for why she missed school, as she tells it to Mum?
(a) She has to study for a test.
(b) She has her period.
(c) She got sick on the way there, and she pretends to faint.
(d) She is being bullied by girls there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What announcement does Mum make at the end of the July chapter?
2. Where does Jackie finally corner Georgia?
3. What language is Georgia speaking in class at the beginning of the May chapter?
4. Who does Georgia end up playing in the semifinals?
5. In what class does Georgia get in trouble, in the May chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Georgia convince Jas to help her with her plan?
2. Who is Jem?
3. What does Jas tell Lindsay's neighbor when he wants to know what she and Georgia are doing?
4. What happens that gets Georgia in trouble at school, in the May chapter?
5. How do Georgia and Jas's friends feel about the argument between Jas and Georgia?
6. What causes the fight between Georgia and Jas in the February chapter?
7. What are the important events that occur at Georgia's slumber party?
8. Why does Georgia stay home from school in the July chapter?
9. Why is Georgia mad at God at the end of the May chapter?
10. What happens to Georgia's hair in the July chapter?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)