|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rosie, Ellen, and Jools feel about the argument between Jas and Georgia?
(a) They are on Georgia's side.
(b) They are on Jas's side.
(c) They are neutral.
(d) They don't know that Georgia and Jas are fighting.
2. What thrills Georgia during Jem's first visit?
(a) Jem thinks Georgia is older than she is.
(b) Jem knows a good plastic surgeon.
(c) Jem shows her a picture of his good-looking nephew.
(d) Jem is very good with Libby.
3. How does Robbie react when Georgia calls him?
(a) He is angry, and tells her not to call him again.
(b) He doesn't know who she is.
(c) He sounds happy that she called.
(d) He calls her "Mike" and says he will call her later.
4. What does Jas do that embarrasses Georgia in the June chapter?
(a) Tells Georgia's mother that Georgia kissed Robbie.
(b) Tells everyone at school that Georgia is a lesbian.
(c) Tells Robbie that Georgia has a stomach bug.
(d) Tells Tom and her mother that Robbie kissed Georgia.
5. What does Georgia think is odd about her mother's behavior around Jem?
(a) Mum comes in wearing old clothes, then leaves and comes back with makeup and nice clothes.
(b) Mum isn't very polite to Jem and seems annoyed by his presence.
(c) Mum never mentions Georgia's father in her conversations with Jem.
(d) Mum seems very flustered around Jem, and giggles a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conclusion do Georgia and Jas reach about the relationship between Robbie and Lindsay?
2. What else does Georgia notice about Lindsay while she spies on her at her home?
3. What happens to Georgia's hair as a result of what she does to it?
4. What does Georgia decide to do while she is waiting for information from her friends about Jas and Robbie?
5. What does Georgia ask her teacher in the May chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Robbie react when Jas asked if he was engaged?
2. What happens to Georgia's hair in the July chapter?
3. Why does Georgia have to forfeit the tennis semifinals?
4. Why is Georgia the talk of her school in the June chapter?
5. What does Georgia worry about at the end of the February chapter?
6. What is Georgia's plan in the April chapter?
7. Who is Jem?
8. How do Georgia and Jas's friends feel about the argument between Jas and Georgia?
9. Why do Georgia and Jas conclude that Robbie doesn't like Lindsay?
10. Why does Georgia have to wash her mother's robe?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)