|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Georgia's New Year's resolution?
(a) To spend more time with her little sister.
(b) To think about her nice teeth instead of her nose.
(c) To be a better friend to Jas.
(d) To get her mother to pay for a nose job.
2. What boy does Jas like?
3. Who leads Georgia outside at Katie's party?
4. Which of Georgia's features does she dislike the most?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her smile.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her nose.
5. In what country does the main character live?
(b) New Zealand.
(d) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Georgia was with Libby at the pool?
2. Who is with Robbie at Katie's party?
3. Why does Mark break up with Georgia?
4. What does Georgia tell her parents as an excuse to leave the house to see Mark?
5. Who is looking out the window with Georgia and Jas?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Georgia worried after she and Jas measure themselves?
2. Why does Mark tell Georgia he can't see her anymore?
3. Why is Georgia upset after she and her friends rate one another in German class?
4. What announcement does Slim make at the beginning of the December chapter?
5. What does Peter Dyer teach Georgia during her lesson?
6. Why doesn't Georgia want to attend the bonfire for Guy Fawkes Day?
7. What happens to Georgia during La Marche avec Mystery?
8. What is Georgia's response when Mum asks her if she misses her father?
9. Why does Georgia feel as though she must be a woman, in the October chapter?
10. What does Mark do to Georgia while walking her to school?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)