|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Georgia feel about Mark in the December chapter?
(a) She is ambivalent about him.
(b) She thinks she might be falling in love with him.
(c) She is dating him to reassure herself that she isn't a lesbian.
(d) She is only dating him to make Robbie jealous.
2. Why doesn't Georgia worry about her looks when she is with Mark?
(a) He has a large mouth.
(b) She knows she is much prettier than his last girlfriend.
(c) He has two missing fingers.
(d) He tells her all the time that she is beautiful.
3. What is in her father's tie drawer that makes Georgia think her father is a cross-dresser?
(a) His Masonic apron.
(b) One of Georgia's dresses.
(c) Costume jewelry.
(d) Her mother's lingerie.
4. Georgia wonders if doing what would shrink her nose?
(a) Shaving if off, one layer of skin at a time.
(b) Taping it against her face.
(c) Telling the truth.
(d) Sleeping with a clothespin on it.
5. Why did Robbie show up at the party?
(a) To give Tom his key.
(b) To see Jackie.
(c) To give Tom advice about Jas.
(d) To spy on Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Georgia speak on her walk with her friends in the August chapter?
2. What is Georgia afraid she will become?
3. What is the real name of the school's caretaker?
4. How is the November holiday being celebrated by the boys?
5. Why does Georgia stop wearing makeup to school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gemma tell Georgia at school?
2. Why isn't Georgia enthusiastic about the party she and Jas will be attending?
3. Why is Georgia upset after she and her friends rate one another in German class?
4. Why is Georgia irritated with Jas at school, after Katie's party?
5. What is the disease Jas supposedly has?
6. What is the real reason that Jas won't eat or get out of bed?
7. How does Georgia feel when contemplating the possibility of her parents divorcing?
8. How does the fight at the Christmas party start?
9. Why doesn't Georgia want to attend the bonfire for Guy Fawkes Day?
10. What does Peter Dyer teach Georgia during her lesson?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)