|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in her father's tie drawer that makes Georgia think her father is a cross-dresser?
(a) Her mother's lingerie.
(b) One of Georgia's dresses.
(c) His Masonic apron.
(d) Costume jewelry.
2. Why does Mum turn down Georgia's request for plastic surgery?
(a) Georgia can't miss that much school.
(b) Mum can't take time off of work to care for Georgia.
(c) They will be moving soon and Georgia can't keep any doctor she finds there.
(d) They can hardly afford to feed Angus.
3. Why is Georgia angry with Jas at the end of the October chapter?
(a) Because Jas made fun of Georgia's nose.
(b) Because Jas wants to date Robbie.
(c) Because Jas is slimmer than Georgia.
(d) Because Jas said Lindsay was nice.
4. What does Georgia tell her parents as an excuse to leave the house to see Mark?
(a) That she is going to the corner store.
(b) That she is taking Angus for a walk.
(c) That she is sleeping over at Jas's.
(d) That she is going for a jog.
5. What do Jas and Georgia see when they look out the window during their sleepover?
(a) Mark kissing a girl under a streetlight.
(b) Mr. Next Door in his pajamas.
(c) Georgia's mother kissing a man at the end of the driveway.
(d) Jackie getting out of a stranger's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robbie behave when he sees Georgia at school after Jas's breakup with Tom?
2. What does Libby do with Georgia's foundation that makes Georgia angry?
3. Georgia received a score of zero for which of her features?
4. What does Georgia notice about her father in the October chapter?
5. Why does Georgia feel like she has become a woman at the beginning of the October chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to the narrator, why is there a glossary in the back of the book?
2. How did Georgia get Angus?
3. How does the fight at the Christmas party start?
4. Why does Robbie give Georgia a dismissive look when Georgia and Jas see him outside the gate to their school?
5. Why is Georgia upset after she and her friends rate one another in German class?
6. What does Peter Dyer teach Georgia during her lesson?
7. What is the real reason that Jas won't eat or get out of bed?
8. Why isn't Georgia enthusiastic about the party she and Jas will be attending?
9. Why is Georgia irritated with Jas at school, after Katie's party?
10. What is Georgia's response when Mum asks her if she misses her father?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)