|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the girl with Tom at the dance, according to what Robbie told Jas?
(a) His brother's friend.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His sister.
2. What does Georgia tell Jas to use as an excuse for why Georgia isn't in school?
(a) Georgia has the flu.
(b) Georgia is visiting her father in New Zealand.
(c) Georgia missed the bus.
(d) Georgia has her period.
3. What does Tom ask Georgia during the slumber party?
(a) If she still has feelings for Robbie.
(b) If Jas has another boyfriend.
(c) If she has a boyfriend.
(d) If he and Jas should get back together.
4. What does Jackie pressure Georgia to do?
(b) Have sex.
(c) Try drugs.
(d) Try alcohol.
5. What sport does Georgia play?
(d) Field hockey.
6. What does Robbie say about dating Georgia, when he comes to see her at home?
(a) He says that he only likes Georgia as a friend.
(b) He says that he likes her, but he loves Lindsay.
(c) He says that she is too young for him.
(d) He says that his family wouldn't approve of him dating Georgia.
7. Why does Georgia have to forfeit?
(a) Her friends are too loud cheering her on.
(b) She hits Hawkeye with her racket, and it knocks her out.
(c) She shows up late.
(d) She cheats.
8. What is Lindsay doing while Jas is meeting with Robbie?
(a) Preparing for a date with Robbie that evening.
(b) Going to a movie with her friends.
(c) Playing badminton.
(d) Going on a date with Tom.
9. Why doesn't Georgia stop talking to Rosie, Ellen, and Jools during her fight with Jas?
(a) Because then she would have no friends.
(b) Because they are on her side.
(c) Because she understands why they agree with Jas.
(d) Because, unlike Jas, they didn't do anything wrong.
10. What happens to Georgia's hair as a result of what she does to it?
(a) It looks great.
(b) It falls out.
(c) It takes time and effort to style.
(d) It gets incredibly frizzy.
11. Who does Georgia call for information on what happened with Jas and Robbie?
12. What does Jas do that embarrasses Georgia in the June chapter?
(a) Tells Robbie that Georgia has a stomach bug.
(b) Tells Georgia's mother that Georgia kissed Robbie.
(c) Tells Tom and her mother that Robbie kissed Georgia.
(d) Tells everyone at school that Georgia is a lesbian.
13. Where does Jackie finally corner Georgia?
(a) In the girls' bathroom.
(b) In the girls' locker room.
(c) In a classroom at lunchtime.
(d) In an empty schoolbus.
14. How do Rosie, Ellen, and Jools feel about the argument between Jas and Georgia?
(a) They are neutral.
(b) They are on Jas's side.
(c) They are on Georgia's side.
(d) They don't know that Georgia and Jas are fighting.
15. What does Jas tell Georgia about her upcoming meeting with Robbie?
(a) That it is only coffee for now, and if anything more happens, Georgia will be first to know.
(b) Jas says Georgia has no right to be angry, because she isn't officially dating Robbie.
(c) Jas wouldn't consider dating Robbie, she just wants to know why he asked her.
(d) Jas has no intention of going to the meeting, she just wanted Robbie to go away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of underwear does Georgia note Lindsay is wearing?
2. What is Georgia's excuse for why she missed school, as she tells it to Mum?
3. What does Georgia think is odd about her mother's behavior around Jem?
4. Why does Georgia dislike the type of underwear Lindsay is wearing?
5. What is Georgia's plan regarding Lindsay?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)