|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgia tell Jas to use as an excuse for why Georgia isn't in school?
(a) Georgia missed the bus.
(b) Georgia has her period.
(c) Georgia has the flu.
(d) Georgia is visiting her father in New Zealand.
2. What is Georgia's excuse for why she missed school, as she tells it to Mum?
(a) She has her period.
(b) She is being bullied by girls there.
(c) She has to study for a test.
(d) She got sick on the way there, and she pretends to faint.
3. What does Jas tell Georgia about her upcoming meeting with Robbie?
(a) That it is only coffee for now, and if anything more happens, Georgia will be first to know.
(b) Jas has no intention of going to the meeting, she just wanted Robbie to go away.
(c) Jas wouldn't consider dating Robbie, she just wants to know why he asked her.
(d) Jas says Georgia has no right to be angry, because she isn't officially dating Robbie.
4. What is Georgia forgetting about her father?
(a) How he looks.
(b) How his voice sounds.
(c) His favorite foods.
(d) His birthday.
5. Who was the girl with Tom at the dance, according to what Robbie told Jas?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother's friend.
(d) His cousin.
6. What happens to Georgia's hair as a result of what she does to it?
(a) It takes time and effort to style.
(b) It falls out.
(c) It looks great.
(d) It gets incredibly frizzy.
7. Who might Georgia have to play against in her sport's finals?
8. Georgia has to separate Angus from what in the February chapter?
(a) A guinea pig.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) The neighbors' poodle.
(d) A chihuahua.
9. Why doesn't Georgia stop talking to Rosie, Ellen, and Jools during her fight with Jas?
(a) Because she understands why they agree with Jas.
(b) Because they are on her side.
(c) Because then she would have no friends.
(d) Because, unlike Jas, they didn't do anything wrong.
10. What does Tom ask Georgia during the slumber party?
(a) If she still has feelings for Robbie.
(b) If he and Jas should get back together.
(c) If Jas has another boyfriend.
(d) If she has a boyfriend.
11. What is Georgia's plan regarding Lindsay?
(a) To tell Lindsay that Robbie wants to break up with her.
(b) To spy on Lindsay to see if Robbie really likes her.
(c) To tell Robbie that Lindsay is anorexic.
(d) To spread mean rumors about Lindsay at school.
12. How do Rosie, Ellen, and Jools feel about the argument between Jas and Georgia?
(a) They are on Jas's side.
(b) They are neutral.
(c) They don't know that Georgia and Jas are fighting.
(d) They are on Georgia's side.
13. What does the caller tell Georgia about Robbie and Jas's meeting?
(a) That Robbie wanted to talk to Jas about her and Tom getting back together.
(b) Robbie asked Jas out.
(c) Jas asked Robbie out.
(d) Robbie wanted to talk to Jas about Georgia.
14. Who confronts Georgia at lunch, near the end of the June chapter?
15. What is Mrs. Next Door doing when Georgia opens the door?
(a) Chasing Angus with a broom.
(b) Walking her poodle.
(c) Watering her flowers.
(d) Arguing with her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robbie ask Jas in the February chapter?
2. In what class does Georgia get in trouble, in the May chapter?
3. Why does Georgia dislike the type of underwear Lindsay is wearing?
4. Why is Georgia angry at her mother in the June chapter?
5. What does Jackie pressure Georgia to do?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)