|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language is Georgia speaking in class at the beginning of the May chapter?
2. Why doesn't Georgia stop talking to Rosie, Ellen, and Jools during her fight with Jas?
(a) Because she understands why they agree with Jas.
(b) Because they are on her side.
(c) Because then she would have no friends.
(d) Because, unlike Jas, they didn't do anything wrong.
3. Who confronts Georgia at lunch, near the end of the June chapter?
4. What does Georgia ask her teacher in the May chapter?
(a) When the lesson will be over.
(b) What the towel has to do with the lesson.
(c) Why he used props at all.
(d) Why the balls are so small.
5. What thrills Georgia during Jem's first visit?
(a) Jem is very good with Libby.
(b) Jem thinks Georgia is older than she is.
(c) Jem shows her a picture of his good-looking nephew.
(d) Jem knows a good plastic surgeon.
6. Why is Georgia angry at her mother in the June chapter?
(a) Mum won't let Georgia dye her hair blonde.
(b) Georgia thinks Mum is having an affair with Jem.
(c) Mum makes Georgia stay home to watch Libby.
(d) Georgia gets grounded for sneaking out.
7. Why does Georgia miss school in the July chapter?
(a) Because she is visiting her father in New Zealand.
(b) Because she is not prepared for a test.
(c) Because she is sick.
(d) Because she is seeing Robbie at her house that afternoon.
8. What announcement does Mum make at the end of the July chapter?
(a) Mum has decided to pay for Georgia's nose job.
(b) Mum has decided to allow Georgia to dye her hair blonde.
(c) Mum is going to divorce Dad and date Jem.
(d) The family is going to New Zealand.
9. Who rings the doorbell at the beginning of the February chapter?
(a) A bill collector.
(b) The tax collector.
(c) A survey taker.
(d) A builder who is remodeling the house.
10. Why does Georgia dislike the type of underwear Lindsay is wearing?
(a) She doesn't like the way it looks under her clothes.
(b) She thinks it looks ugly.
(c) It felt weird when she tried one on.
(d) It just isn't her style.
11. What does Georgia dream about at the end of the March chapter?
(a) Torturing Lindsay.
(b) Marrying Robbie.
(c) Mum marrying Jem.
(d) Winning Wimbledon.
12. What is the rumor circulating at Georgia's school, regarding Lindsay, in the July chapter?
(a) She is anorexic.
(b) She is adopted.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is getting plastic surgery.
13. What sport does Georgia play?
(b) Field hockey.
14. What is Lindsay doing while Jas is meeting with Robbie?
(a) Going on a date with Tom.
(b) Going to a movie with her friends.
(c) Playing badminton.
(d) Preparing for a date with Robbie that evening.
15. What was Robbie's reaction when Jas asked if he and Lindsay were engaged?
(a) He readily admitted it was true.
(b) He admitted it was true, but didn't seem happy about it.
(c) He was stunned, and wanted to know who told her that.
(d) He denied it, but Jas thought he was lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Georgia react to Jackie cornering her?
2. What does Georgia think of Jem?
3. What happens to Georgia's hair as a result of what she does to it?
4. What does Georgia do to her hair?
5. Why does Georgia have to forfeit?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)