|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgia dream about at the end of the March chapter?
(a) Mum marrying Jem.
(b) Winning Wimbledon.
(c) Marrying Robbie.
(d) Torturing Lindsay.
2. What does Jas tell Georgia about her upcoming meeting with Robbie?
(a) Jas says Georgia has no right to be angry, because she isn't officially dating Robbie.
(b) That it is only coffee for now, and if anything more happens, Georgia will be first to know.
(c) Jas has no intention of going to the meeting, she just wanted Robbie to go away.
(d) Jas wouldn't consider dating Robbie, she just wants to know why he asked her.
3. Georgia and Jas dress in black and wear hats, emulating who?
(a) The French Resistance.
(b) The Spanish Inquisition.
(c) The British Revolution.
(d) The Black Cats.
4. Georgia has to separate Angus from what in the February chapter?
(a) A chihuahua.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) The neighbors' poodle.
(d) A guinea pig.
5. What sport does Georgia play?
(b) Field hockey.
6. What announcement does Mum make at the end of the July chapter?
(a) Mum has decided to allow Georgia to dye her hair blonde.
(b) Mum has decided to pay for Georgia's nose job.
(c) The family is going to New Zealand.
(d) Mum is going to divorce Dad and date Jem.
7. What conclusion do Georgia and Jas reach about the relationship between Robbie and Lindsay?
(a) The feelings Lindsay has for him are mutual.
(b) Lindsay is faking the engagement, and Robbie doesn't like her that much.
(c) Jas and Georgia couldn't agree on the way Robbie and Lindsay feel about one another.
(d) Despite the ring, Robbie likes Lindsay more than she likes him.
8. What does Georgia ask her teacher in the May chapter?
(a) When the lesson will be over.
(b) What the towel has to do with the lesson.
(c) Why the balls are so small.
(d) Why he used props at all.
9. How does Lindsay's neighbor respond to Jas's story?
(a) He tries to call Lindsay's house.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He threatens to call the police.
(d) He stays to watch Jas and Georgia.
10. What does Georgia think is odd about her mother's behavior around Jem?
(a) Mum seems very flustered around Jem, and giggles a lot.
(b) Mum isn't very polite to Jem and seems annoyed by his presence.
(c) Mum comes in wearing old clothes, then leaves and comes back with makeup and nice clothes.
(d) Mum never mentions Georgia's father in her conversations with Jem.
11. What word does Libby start saying that Georgia's father dislikes?
12. What is Lindsay doing while Jas is meeting with Robbie?
(a) Preparing for a date with Robbie that evening.
(b) Going to a movie with her friends.
(c) Going on a date with Tom.
(d) Playing badminton.
13. What type of underwear does Georgia note Lindsay is wearing?
(a) Bikini briefs.
(b) Boy shorts.
(c) A G-string.
(d) A thong.
14. Who comes in the house while Georgia is at home in the July chapter?
(a) A burglar.
(b) Georgia's father.
(c) Mum and Jem.
15. What happens to Georgia's hair as a result of what she does to it?
(a) It takes time and effort to style.
(b) It gets incredibly frizzy.
(c) It falls out.
(d) It looks great.
Short Answer Questions
1. Georgia thinks her father's friends in New Zealand look like whom?
2. What does Georgia do after seeing Robbie at Jas's house?
3. Who rings the doorbell at the beginning of the February chapter?
4. How do Rosie, Ellen, and Jools feel about the argument between Jas and Georgia?
5. How does Georgia react to Jackie cornering her?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)