|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Georgia as she is washing her mother's gown?
2. What does the caller tell Georgia about Robbie and Jas's meeting?
(a) That Robbie wanted to talk to Jas about her and Tom getting back together.
(b) Robbie asked Jas out.
(c) Robbie wanted to talk to Jas about Georgia.
(d) Jas asked Robbie out.
3. What does Georgia use her mother's gown for?
(a) Wrapping Angus up.
(b) Hiding a stain on her bed.
(c) Toweling off her hair.
(d) Wiping up the blood after shaving.
4. What does Jackie pressure Georgia to do?
(a) Try alcohol.
(b) Try drugs.
(d) Have sex.
5. What sport does Georgia play?
(a) Field hockey.
6. What conclusion do Georgia and Jas reach about the relationship between Robbie and Lindsay?
(a) Lindsay is faking the engagement, and Robbie doesn't like her that much.
(b) The feelings Lindsay has for him are mutual.
(c) Despite the ring, Robbie likes Lindsay more than she likes him.
(d) Jas and Georgia couldn't agree on the way Robbie and Lindsay feel about one another.
7. How does Georgia react to Jackie cornering her?
(a) Georgia kicks Jackie in the stomach.
(b) Georgia twists Jackie's arm behind her back.
(c) Georgia yells for help.
(d) Georgia sprays Jackie with pepper spray.
8. What else does Georgia notice about Lindsay while she spies on her at her home?
(a) Lindsay has a lot of valuable jewelry.
(b) Lindsay has pictures of Robbie everywhere.
(c) Lindsay steals her mother's makeup.
(d) Lindsay stuffs her bra.
9. What was Robbie's reaction when Jas asked if he and Lindsay were engaged?
(a) He readily admitted it was true.
(b) He was stunned, and wanted to know who told her that.
(c) He denied it, but Jas thought he was lying.
(d) He admitted it was true, but didn't seem happy about it.
10. What is Lindsay doing while Jas is meeting with Robbie?
(a) Going on a date with Tom.
(b) Preparing for a date with Robbie that evening.
(c) Going to a movie with her friends.
(d) Playing badminton.
11. In what class does Georgia get in trouble, in the May chapter?
12. What does Jas do that embarrasses Georgia in the June chapter?
(a) Tells Robbie that Georgia has a stomach bug.
(b) Tells everyone at school that Georgia is a lesbian.
(c) Tells Georgia's mother that Georgia kissed Robbie.
(d) Tells Tom and her mother that Robbie kissed Georgia.
13. What does Jas tell Georgia about her upcoming meeting with Robbie?
(a) Jas has no intention of going to the meeting, she just wanted Robbie to go away.
(b) Jas wouldn't consider dating Robbie, she just wants to know why he asked her.
(c) Jas says Georgia has no right to be angry, because she isn't officially dating Robbie.
(d) That it is only coffee for now, and if anything more happens, Georgia will be first to know.
14. What does Georgia do with Mum's gown when it shrinks in the wash?
(a) She throws it away.
(b) She makes it into a bed for Angus.
(c) She puts it back in her mother's drawer and plans to feign ignorance.
(d) She hides it in her wardrobe.
15. Who is missing in the July chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first guest to come while Georgia's mother is gone?
2. What is Mrs. Next Door doing when Georgia opens the door?
3. Who was the girl with Tom at the dance, according to what Robbie told Jas?
4. What does Georgia ask her teacher in the May chapter?
5. What does Georgia dream about at the end of the March chapter?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)