|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgia wonder about Peter?
(a) If he will be her first and last boyfriend.
(b) If he is a virgin.
(c) If he was lying when he said Georgia was a good kisser.
(d) If he is secretly gay.
2. What is Georgia afraid she will become?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) An orphan.
(c) A lesbian.
(d) A homeless bum.
3. Why is Georgia angry with Jas at the end of the October chapter?
(a) Because Jas made fun of Georgia's nose.
(b) Because Jas is slimmer than Georgia.
(c) Because Jas said Lindsay was nice.
(d) Because Jas wants to date Robbie.
4. How does Georgia feel when her father leaves for Whangamata?
5. Why doesn't Georgia tell Jackie and Alison that she doesn't like them?
(a) Because it would make Georgia unpopular.
(b) Because Jas likes them.
(c) Because she actually does like them.
(d) Because they would retaliate.
6. Who got the lowest marks in the group of girls with lists?
7. What sport does Mark want to play for a living?
8. What does Georgia accidentally do to herself in the August chapter?
(a) She breaks her ankle.
(b) She ruins her nail polish.
(c) She shaves off her eyebrows.
(d) She cuts herself shaving.
9. What part of their school uniforms do Georgia and her friends dislike?
(a) The blouses.
(b) The berets.
(c) The skirts.
(d) The leggings.
10. What do Jas and Georgia see when they look out the window during their sleepover?
(a) Jackie getting out of a stranger's car.
(b) Georgia's mother kissing a man at the end of the driveway.
(c) Mr. Next Door in his pajamas.
(d) Mark kissing a girl under a streetlight.
11. Who is looking out the window with Georgia and Jas?
12. Which of Jas's features does Georgia compliment in an effort to cheer Jas up?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her mouth.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her eyes.
13. How does Georgia feel about Mark in the December chapter?
(a) She is ambivalent about him.
(b) She is dating him to reassure herself that she isn't a lesbian.
(c) She thinks she might be falling in love with him.
(d) She is only dating him to make Robbie jealous.
14. Why do Georgia and her friends get in trouble at school?
(a) Their grades are falling dramatically.
(b) They threw eggs at the teachers' cars.
(c) They wore fake noses in the school picture.
(d) They clogged all the toilets in the restrooms.
15. What happens between Jas and Tom in the November chapter?
(a) Jas moves away.
(b) They move in together.
(c) Tom moves away.
(d) They break up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Georgia's New Year's resolution?
2. What has Jas been doing to ensure that her skin is clear?
3. To whom does Georgia compare the school's caretaker?
4. What disease does Jas have?
5. How old is Georgia's sister?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)