|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Georgia angry with Jas at the end of the October chapter?
(a) Because Jas said Lindsay was nice.
(b) Because Jas made fun of Georgia's nose.
(c) Because Jas wants to date Robbie.
(d) Because Jas is slimmer than Georgia.
2. What is Georgia's New Year's resolution?
(a) To think about her nice teeth instead of her nose.
(b) To be a better friend to Jas.
(c) To spend more time with her little sister.
(d) To get her mother to pay for a nose job.
3. What boy does Jas like?
4. Why does Mum turn down Georgia's request for plastic surgery?
(a) They can hardly afford to feed Angus.
(b) They will be moving soon and Georgia can't keep any doctor she finds there.
(c) Mum can't take time off of work to care for Georgia.
(d) Georgia can't miss that much school.
5. What does Jas say about Georgia's smile?
(a) It lights up her face.
(b) It makes her prettier.
(c) It makes her nose bigger.
(d) It shows off her bad teeth.
6. Who leads Georgia outside at Katie's party?
7. What is Georgia's response when her parents tell her that they will be moving to New Zealand?
(a) She tells them that she doesn't want to leave her friends.
(b) She is eager to go there and start over.
(c) She acquiesces, but secretly hopes they change their minds.
(d) She wonders if the boys in New Zealand are more attractive than the boys in England.
8. What does Robbie say to Georgia about her friends in the December chapter?
(a) That she is too mature for her friends.
(b) That her friends are prettier than she is.
(c) That she is lucky because her friends are so loyal.
(d) That she should get better friends.
9. Who is looking out the window with Georgia and Jas?
10. What does Libby tell Robbie to embarrass Georgia?
(a) That Georgia pooped that morning.
(b) That Georgia shaved off her eyebrows.
(c) That Georgia has never had a boyfriend.
(d) That Georgia ate a gallon of ice cream.
11. Who calls breasts "bosoomers"?
(b) Georgia's mother.
12. What does Georgia decide to do every day before school so she can look good for Robbie?
(a) Run five miles.
(c) Beauty treatments.
(d) Wax her lip.
13. What does Georgia accidentally do to herself in the August chapter?
(a) She breaks her ankle.
(b) She ruins her nail polish.
(c) She cuts herself shaving.
(d) She shaves off her eyebrows.
14. Why does Georgia regret learning how to kiss?
(a) She feels that Peter wants to kiss her too much.
(b) She gets a cold.
(c) Peter tells everyone she isn't good at it.
(d) Her lips are sore.
15. What is Georgia afraid she will become?
(a) An orphan.
(b) A lesbian.
(c) A homeless bum.
(d) A prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens between Jas and Tom in the November chapter?
2. Where was Georgia when she found Angus?
3. Who got the lowest marks in the group of girls with lists?
4. What do Jas and Georgia see when they look out the window during their sleepover?
5. Why does Georgia give up on yoga?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)