|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgia think she will never have a boyfriend?
(a) Because she is mean.
(b) Because she goes to an all-girls' school.
(c) Because her family is crazy.
(d) Because she is ugly.
2. What does Georgia have to do more often since her father's departure?
(a) Cook dinner.
(b) Watch Libby.
(c) Fix household appliances.
(d) Do laundry.
3. Why is Georgia sick of hearing about Katie's party?
(a) Georgia can't find anything to wear.
(b) Georgia wasn't invited.
(c) A girl Georgia hates is going.
(d) Robbie won't be there.
4. To whom does Georgia compare the school's caretaker?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandfather.
5. What does Mark do while walking to school with Georgia in the December chapter?
(a) He kisses Georgia on the lips.
(b) He touches Georgia's breast.
(c) He holds Georgia's hand.
(d) He tells Georgia he loves her.
6. What worries Georgia about her body, in the January chapter?
(a) One ear is larger than the other.
(b) One eye is lower than the other.
(c) One of her breasts is smaller than the other.
(d) One of her legs is shorter than the other.
7. What is the caretaker's nickname?
(d) Mick Jagger.
8. Why does Georgia initially decide not to attend the neighborhood bonfire?
(a) The fire will highlight her nose.
(b) She has a cold.
(c) Jackie and Allison will be there.
(d) Her skin is breaking out.
9. Who is looking out the window with Georgia and Jas?
10. Who is Peter dating in the November chapter?
11. Georgia dressed up as what for a costume party?
(a) An olive.
(b) A princess.
(c) A cat.
(d) A doctor.
12. What is "Stalag 14"?
(a) Georgia's school.
(b) The hospital where Georgia's mother works.
(c) Georgia's Girl Scout Troop.
(d) The local youth auxiliary corps.
13. What does Georgia wonder about Peter?
(a) If he will be her first and last boyfriend.
(b) If he is a virgin.
(c) If he is secretly gay.
(d) If he was lying when he said Georgia was a good kisser.
14. How does Georgia think Jas contracted a disease?
(a) Eating undercooked meat.
(c) Sharing drinks.
15. What is Georgia's New Year's resolution?
(a) To get her mother to pay for a nose job.
(b) To be a better friend to Jas.
(c) To think about her nice teeth instead of her nose.
(d) To spend more time with her little sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Georgia's sister?
2. What type of lessons does Jackie's friend Peter Dyer offer?
3. What does Jackie teach Georgia and the other girls?
4. How old is Georgia?
5. What is Georgia's response to Mum's reason for turning down her plastic surgery request?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)