|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Jas and Tom in the November chapter?
(a) Jas moves away.
(b) They break up.
(c) Tom moves away.
(d) They move in together.
2. Who does Mark tell Georgia he is going to go back to?
3. Who calls breasts "bosoomers"?
(a) Georgia's mother.
4. What does Georgia decide to do every day before school so she can look good for Robbie?
(b) Beauty treatments.
(c) Wax her lip.
(d) Run five miles.
5. What does Jas say about Georgia's smile?
(a) It makes her nose bigger.
(b) It makes her prettier.
(c) It lights up her face.
(d) It shows off her bad teeth.
6. What is Georgia doing when she talks to Robbie in the September chapter?
(b) Doing yoga.
(c) Pushing Libby in her stroller.
(d) Eating ice cream.
7. What boy does Jas like?
8. What does Mark do while walking to school with Georgia in the December chapter?
(a) He holds Georgia's hand.
(b) He touches Georgia's breast.
(c) He tells Georgia he loves her.
(d) He kisses Georgia on the lips.
9. How is the November holiday being celebrated by the boys?
(a) They are playing pranks on neighbors.
(b) They are running around the neighborhood in costumes.
(c) They aren't celebrating it, but the girls are.
(d) They are setting off fireworks.
10. What language does Georgia speak on her walk with her friends in the August chapter?
11. Why was Jackie and Allison's plan to meet after lunch postponed?
(a) Allison was sick.
(b) School was cancelled.
(c) Slim found out about the plan.
(d) Jackie was sick.
12. What is Georgia's response when Mum asks her if she misses her father?
(a) Georgia grudgingly admits that she does miss him.
(b) Georgia asks who he is.
(c) Georgia ignores Mum.
(d) Georgia changes the subject.
13. Who is the lead singer for the Stiff Dylans?
14. How does Georgia score the other girls on their lists?
(a) She judges everyone fairly, regardless of the repercussions.
(b) She gives everyone high marks even if they don't deserve it.
(c) She gives Jackie and Allison higher scores than all the other girls.
(d) She gives Jas a higher score than all the other girls.
15. What is Georgia's response to Mum's reason for turning down her plastic surgery request?
(a) Angus can catch his own food.
(b) Mum can hire a live-in nurse.
(c) Georgia can get a tutor.
(d) Georgia can have the surgery before they move, or after.
Short Answer Questions
1. Georgia hopes she doesn't end up with someone like who?
2. What did Jas tell Tom about Georgia when she was breaking up with him?
3. Where are Georgia and Peter going the weekend after Katie's party?
4. Georgia gets a note in class from whom in the January chapter?
5. Why is Georgia angry with Jas at the end of the October chapter?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)