|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May Chapter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgia do with Mum's gown when it shrinks in the wash?
(a) She throws it away.
(b) She makes it into a bed for Angus.
(c) She hides it in her wardrobe.
(d) She puts it back in her mother's drawer and plans to feign ignorance.
2. How does Georgia feel about Mark in the December chapter?
(a) She thinks she might be falling in love with him.
(b) She is dating him to reassure herself that she isn't a lesbian.
(c) She is ambivalent about him.
(d) She is only dating him to make Robbie jealous.
3. What is in her father's tie drawer that makes Georgia think her father is a cross-dresser?
(a) His Masonic apron.
(b) Her mother's lingerie.
(c) Costume jewelry.
(d) One of Georgia's dresses.
4. Why does Mark break up with Georgia?
(a) He doesn't like her family.
(b) She is too young.
(c) He doesn't like her friends.
(d) Her nose is too big.
5. What excuse does Jas give Peter for why Georgia can't see him anymore?
(a) Georgia thinks she is a lesbian.
(b) Georgia is moving away.
(c) Georgia has another boyfriend.
(d) Georgia has a rare disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Georgia forgetting about her father?
2. Which of Robbie and Lindsay's interactions do Georgia and Jas analyze?
3. How old is Georgia's sister?
4. Who rings the doorbell at the beginning of the February chapter?
5. How sick is Jas in the January chapter?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)