|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November Chapter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does the main character live?
(a) The United States.
(b) New Zealand.
2. What is in her father's tie drawer that makes Georgia think her father is a cross-dresser?
(a) Costume jewelry.
(b) One of Georgia's dresses.
(c) Her mother's lingerie.
(d) His Masonic apron.
3. Who is with Robbie at Katie's party?
4. What holiday is occurring in the November chapter?
(a) Guy Fawkes Day.
(c) Queen Victoria Day.
(d) Boxing Day.
5. Who got the lowest marks in the group of girls with lists?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Georgia's features does she dislike the most?
2. Georgia says the boy she meets at the bonfire looks like who?
3. Who suggests making a list, in German class, to judge the girls' appearances?
4. To whom does Georgia compare the school's caretaker?
5. Why doesn't Georgia tell Jackie and Alison that she doesn't like them?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)