|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February Chapter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Georgia has to separate Angus from what in the February chapter?
(a) A guinea pig.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) The neighbors' poodle.
(d) A chihuahua.
2. Which of Jas's features does Georgia compliment in an effort to cheer Jas up?
(a) Her mouth.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her hair.
3. What does Georgia force Jas to do in the January chapter?
(a) Look into a mirror, and love herself.
(b) Get out of bed.
(c) Eat a cracker.
(d) Take a walk.
4. What is Mum doing when the doorbell rings at the beginning of the February chapter?
(a) Giving Libby a bath.
(b) Ironing her workclothes.
(c) Fixing the toaster.
(d) Taking a shower.
5. Why is Georgia angry with Jas at the end of the October chapter?
(a) Because Jas made fun of Georgia's nose.
(b) Because Jas said Lindsay was nice.
(c) Because Jas is slimmer than Georgia.
(d) Because Jas wants to date Robbie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgia's mother say she married Georgia's father?
2. Why does Jas think she will never have another boyfriend?
3. Georgia gets a note in class from whom in the January chapter?
4. What did Jas tell Tom about Georgia when she was breaking up with him?
5. Why doesn't Georgia worry about her looks when she is with Mark?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)