|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February Chapter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Jas been doing to ensure that her skin is clear?
(a) Drinking lemon juice and hot water.
(b) Giving herself steam treatments.
(c) Washing her face with milk and honey.
(d) Eating less sugar and fatty foods.
2. What does Georgia think is odd about her mother's behavior around Jem?
(a) Mum never mentions Georgia's father in her conversations with Jem.
(b) Mum comes in wearing old clothes, then leaves and comes back with makeup and nice clothes.
(c) Mum seems very flustered around Jem, and giggles a lot.
(d) Mum isn't very polite to Jem and seems annoyed by his presence.
3. What does Georgia do after seeing Robbie at Jas's house?
(a) Georgia begins spreading ugly rumors about Jas.
(b) Georgia begins eavesdropping on Jas's phone calls.
(c) Georgia begins spying on Robbie.
(d) Georgia begins to avoid Jas.
4. Why is Georgia angry with Jas at the end of the October chapter?
(a) Because Jas made fun of Georgia's nose.
(b) Because Jas wants to date Robbie.
(c) Because Jas is slimmer than Georgia.
(d) Because Jas said Lindsay was nice.
5. What do Georgia and Jas do during school break, in the January chapter, on a Thursday?
(a) They sneak into the boys' locker room.
(b) They meet in the girls' bathroom.
(c) They research makeup and beauty tips.
(d) They go downtown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Georgia wonders if doing what would shrink her nose?
2. Who is with Robbie at Katie's party?
3. How does Slim punish Georgia and her friends?
4. What is the real name of the school's caretaker?
5. Why does Georgia's mother say she married Georgia's father?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)