|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Audrey decides she wants to be a what?
2. Wade thinks faith has what medical problem?
3. Mr Paradise and Merit's new baby turns out to be what?
(a) A boy.
(c) A girl.
4. How did Faith's mother die?
(a) In a boat accident.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) In a train crash.
(d) In a plane crash.
5. Merit does what in the library?
(a) Plays violin.
(c) Plays piano.
(d) Researches family history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Faith writes a letter to her mother announcing she has gotten a degree in what?
2. Slip decides to join Fred for a small part of his march where?
3. When Grant came out to his parents, how did his father react?
4. Slip is treated with what?
5. Wade takes Faith out to dinner and Faith tells him a story about her childhood that leaves him angry with whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Slip's illness reminiscent of the opening of the book and what could it mean in reference to the beginning of the book?
2. What is the major conflict after the circus?
3. What unusual turn does the book club meeting take, when Slip hosts it?
4. How does Faith actually feel about Beau's secret?
5. Describe the changes in Fred in this section of the book.
6. Do you think it was right for Audrey to let Grant join the Angry Housewives book club?
7. Why does the book club plan to reunite Audrey and Slip eventually succeed and how?
8. Describe the complete change in Audrey between the beginning of the book and the nineties.
9. Was the accident that killed Faith's mother Faith's fault?
10. Do you feel that it was right for Kari to be so attached to her dog and so upset that it died?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)