|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beach house reunion, Kari is upset over the recent death of:
(a) Kari's dog.
(b) Kari's cat.
(c) Kari's daughter.
(d) Kari's mother.
2. Faith leaves when the group sees Eric and returns shortly with what?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A dog.
(c) A group of neighbors.
(d) A gun.
3. Merit's new friend is named Mr. what?
4. Merit does what in the library?
(b) Researches family history.
(c) Plays violin.
(d) Plays piano.
5. When Grant came out to his parents, how did his father react?
(a) He refused to acknowledge Grant any longer.
(b) He helped Grant find a boyfriend.
(c) He treated Grant exactly the same as he had before.
(d) He took a while to adjust, but eventually accepted Grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. While sitting on Kari's front porch, the ladies see Eric do what?
2. How old is the teen Audrey counsels?
3. In August, 1977, who is now divorced?
4. Merit has how many daughters?
5. What are the Angry Housewives celebrating at Audrey's family's beach house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Fred and Slip's relationship in this section.
2. How does Merit feel about the man who watches her in the library?
3. How does Faith initially react to hearing that Beau is gay and that Shelby is a man?
4. Julia and Kari don't speak for over a year. What finally causes them to reconcile?
5. How does Faith actually feel about Beau's secret?
6. Do you think that Faith handled Beau well, when Beau was crying in his room?
7. What is Slip's attitude toward her brother Fred's transformation?
8. Do you think it was right for Audrey to let Grant join the Angry Housewives book club?
9. What unusual turn does the book club meeting take, when Slip hosts it?
10. Does Mary Jo have the right attitude toward Kari and Julia?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)