|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Shelby really?
(a) Beau's doll.
(b) Beau's goldfish.
(c) Beau's boyfriend.
(d) Beau's neighbor.
2. Grant discovered he was gay after college, when he met a flamboyantly gay man who did what?
(a) Worked in a circus.
(b) Took tickets at the movie theater.
(c) Worked at the grocery store.
(d) Ran a theater group.
3. Stuart blames whom for his condition?
4. When they return home, Faith finds Beau doing what in his room?
(d) Playing games.
5. Why has Faith gone on a trip?
(a) To see Beau.
(b) To get away from Slip.
(c) To find her sister.
(d) To find her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Audrey sense needs her, subsequently flying to New Orleans?
2. Faith takes Aubrey to her home town where?
3. Audrey has stopped attending book club meetings to avoid:
4. How did Faith's mother die?
5. Julia decided she wanted her mother engaged after becoming what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the book club plan to reunite Audrey and Slip eventually succeed and how?
2. How did Faith's mother die?
3. Was the accident that killed Faith's mother Faith's fault?
4. Julia and Kari don't speak for over a year. What finally causes them to reconcile?
5. Do you think it was right for Audrey to let Grant join the Angry Housewives book club?
6. Describe the complete change in Audrey between the beginning of the book and the nineties.
7. Describe the changes in Fred in this section of the book.
8. Describe Fred and Slip's relationship in this section.
9. How does Kari finally tell Julia the truth and what happens, as a result?
10. Do you think that Faith handled Beau well, when Beau was crying in his room?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)