|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Audrey learns that Grant's lover, Stuart, has what?
2. Faith writes a letter to her mother talking about how her daughter is doing a school project on what?
(a) US history.
(b) Family history.
(c) World War I.
3. What problem is the teen Audrey counsels having?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) Her parents have died.
(c) She is on drugs.
(d) She is failing a class.
4. Why has Faith gone on a trip?
(a) To find her father.
(b) To find her sister.
(c) To get away from Slip.
(d) To see Beau.
5. When Reni, Merit's oldest, is __________ Eric shows up.
(a) Graduating from nursing school.
(b) Having her first baby.
(c) Graduating from college.
(d) Graduating from high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of wedding do Merit and Mr. Paradise have?
2. When Beau tells Faith his secret, Faith leaves the restaurant and goes where?
3. Where is Audrey when she runs into her neighbors?
4. Wade takes Faith out to dinner and Faith tells him a story about her childhood that leaves him angry with whom?
5. Kari receives an invitation to whose wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the major conflict after the circus?
2. Was the accident that killed Faith's mother Faith's fault?
3. Do you think it was right for grant's father to treat him differently, after finding out that Grant was gay?
4. Describe the changes in Fred in this section of the book.
5. How does Kari finally tell Julia the truth and what happens, as a result?
6. How does the relationship between Eric and Merit come full-circle at Reni's college graduation?
7. How does Fred's presence at the book club meeting affect Slip?
8. Describe the complete change in Audrey between the beginning of the book and the nineties.
9. Why do Audrey and Slip argue?
10. How does Faith initially react to hearing that Beau is gay and that Shelby is a man?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)