|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of wedding do Merit and Mr. Paradise have?
(a) In a Courthouse.
(b) In a park.
(c) In a church.
(d) At home.
2. The ladies decide to have their meeting at what sort of bar?
(c) Country western.
3. Slip is where when the ladies arrive at her house to invite her out for a snowball fight?
(a) Out to dinner.
(b) At Audrey's house.
(c) At the movies.
4. In August, 1977, who is now divorced?
5. Slip feels betrayed by whom, after learning about Faith and her mother?
(a) Faith's mother.
(b) Faith's sister.
6. Mr. Paradise proposes to Merit when he discovers that she is what?
(a) Moving away.
(c) Seeing someone else.
7. Merit has taken a job working where?
(a) In an office.
(b) In a drugstore.
(c) In a factory.
(d) In a grocery store.
8. How old is the teen Audrey counsels?
9. At the beach house reunion, Kari is upset over the recent death of:
(a) Kari's cat.
(b) Kari's dog.
(c) Kari's mother.
(d) Kari's daughter.
10. How is Audrey is spending her birthday?
(a) Her friends throw a surprise party.
(b) At a circus.
(d) At a party she planned herself.
11. The neighborhood has begun having a circus how often?
(b) Twice a year.
(c) Every two years.
12. Audrey learns that her ex-husband has done what while she is helping the teen??
(a) Robbed a bank.
(b) Moved across the country.
(d) Killed someone.
13. While sitting on Kari's front porch, the ladies see Eric do what?
(a) Threaten someone with a gun.
(b) Yank Merit into the house.
(c) Stumble drunkenly into the wrong house.
(d) Kiss another woman.
14. After the circus, the ladies gather at Kari's for what?
(b) Reading the latest book.
(d) Sewing circle.
15. Who has written a novel and is attempting to have it published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which child chose not to come home for the holidays?
2. Wade thinks faith has what medical problem?
3. For Kari's annual Christmas party she allows Reni, Merit's oldest daughter, and whom to take over cooking duties?
4. Stuart blames whom for his condition?
5. The whole family reunites in Mississippi to hear the story about Faith and her mother and Bonnie. Who is shocked and angry?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)