|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fred calls Slip and tells her he is going on a peace march from L.A. to where?
(c) Washington, D.C.
2. Who tells the book club a horrific story about an event that left a young girl raped and murdered?
3. Slip decides to join Fred for a small part of his march where?
4. After the circus, the ladies gather at Kari's for what?
(a) Sewing circle.
(c) Reading the latest book.
5. Who is Shelby really?
(a) Beau's boyfriend.
(b) Beau's goldfish.
(c) Beau's doll.
(d) Beau's neighbor.
6. Where is Audrey when she runs into her neighbors?
(a) At a movie.
(b) At the mall.
(c) At the bank.
(d) At the grocery store.
7. Faith takes Aubrey to her home town where?
8. Fred spends a lot of time sleeping or doing what?
(b) Watching TV.
9. What sort of wedding do Merit and Mr. Paradise have?
(a) At home.
(b) In a park.
(c) In a church.
(d) In a Courthouse.
10. Merit agrees to do what with a mysterious man?
(a) Attend a concert.
(b) Have sex.
(c) Have supper.
(d) Have coffe.
11. Faith thinks that Shelby is what?
(a) Beau's dog.
(b) Beau's girlfriend.
(c) Beau's roommate.
(d) Beau's cat.
12. Audrey learns that Grant's lover, Stuart, has what?
13. While sitting on Kari's front porch, the ladies see Eric do what?
(a) Yank Merit into the house.
(b) Stumble drunkenly into the wrong house.
(c) Threaten someone with a gun.
(d) Kiss another woman.
14. Julia refuses to speak to Kari for how long?
(a) Over a year.
(b) Over three years.
(c) Over four years.
(d) Over five years.
15. Merit has how many daughters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Audrey sense needs her, subsequently flying to New Orleans?
2. Who gets an outlet for her acrobatic talents?
3. Beau discovered a message where?
4. What injury did Faith sustain in the accident that killed her mother?
5. At the party, Faith arrives and angrily pulls Wade away to see the kids do what?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)