|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Slip is where when the ladies arrive at her house to invite her out for a snowball fight?
(a) At the movies.
(c) Out to dinner.
(d) At Audrey's house.
2. Beau likes to play with what?
(b) Paper airplanes.
3. Patsy has been diagnosed with what disease?
(a) Breast Cancer.
(d) Brain cancer.
4. Faith shows Aubrey what spot, where Faith claims to have killed her mother?
(a) A park.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A bar.
(d) A school.
5. Fred calls Slip and tells her he is going on a peace march from L.A. to where?
(a) Washington, D.C.
6. Why has Faith gone on a trip?
(a) To see Beau.
(b) To get away from Slip.
(c) To find her sister.
(d) To find her father.
7. For Kari's annual Christmas party she allows Reni, Merit's oldest daughter, and whom to take over cooking duties?
8. After Eric makes a derogatory comment about Merit's baby, Merit does what?
(a) Hits Eric.
(b) Yells for help.
(c) Bursts into tears.
(d) Turns and leaves.
9. When Beau tells Faith his secret, Faith leaves the restaurant and goes where?
(a) The hotel.
(b) The garden.
(c) The park.
(d) The bus station.
10. Where is Audrey when she runs into her neighbors?
(a) At a movie.
(b) At the mall.
(c) At the bank.
(d) At the grocery store.
11. The whole family reunites in Mississippi to hear the story about Faith and her mother and Bonnie. Who is shocked and angry?
12. Faith's father died and left what for her?
(a) A car.
(b) A letter.
(d) A house.
13. The ladies decide to have their meeting at what sort of bar?
(c) Country western.
14. When Grant came out to his parents, how did his father react?
(a) He helped Grant find a boyfriend.
(b) He refused to acknowledge Grant any longer.
(c) He treated Grant exactly the same as he had before.
(d) He took a while to adjust, but eventually accepted Grant.
15. Faith leaves when the group sees Eric and returns shortly with what?
(a) A dog.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A group of neighbors.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Faith writes a letter to her mother talking about how her daughter is doing a school project on what?
2. Merit has how many daughters?
3. Beau discovered a message where?
4. Wade talks to whom about Faith's moodiness?
5. Mr. Paradise proposes to Merit when he discovers that she is what?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)