|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Audrey hosts the book club, the girls plan to discuss a book about what?
2. Eric likes Merit to wear her hair how?
(a) French Roll.
(b) Pony Tail.
3. What is the occupation of Merit's father?
4. The argument over the book club is the first time Merit's husband has done what?
(a) Stormed out of the house.
(b) Drank heavily.
(c) Punched a hole in the wall.
(d) Hit Merit.
5. One of the friends is doing what as the novel opens?
(d) Talking on the Phone.
6. For what does Eric beat Merit, relative to Merit's hair?
(a) She braided it without permission.
(b) She got it cut.
(c) She dyed it.
(d) She forgot to put it up one day.
7. How many friends are gathered in a room as the novel opens?
8. Merit met her husband where?
9. Which of the following is not one of the things the friends are doing, as the novel opens?
10. Who is wearing political buttons?
11. Who enters the room and makes a mistake about the relationship between the ladies?
(a) A salesman.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A lawyer.
12. Merit's baby is what?
(b) Still born.
(c) A girl.
(d) A boy.
13. In what location does the novel open?
(a) A school.
(b) A house.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A hospital.
14. At the next book club meeting, who do the women discuss?
(a) The Easter Bunny.
(c) Santa Claus.
(d) The devil.
15. To rebel against Eric, where does Merit hides things?
(a) Under her bed.
(b) In her pockets.
(c) In her closet.
(d) In her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Faith's husband's name?
2. Who is the first to flash the visiting woman after the acorn incident?
3. Kari said she would not sell her soul for what?
4. In the aftermath of Kent State, Slip joins a protest at what kind of local festival?
5. Last year, after what event of Kari's did Eric beat Merit savagely for wearing political buttons?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)