|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Nineties, January 1998, Grant, and Epilogue, September 1998, Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many friends are gathered in a room as the novel opens?
2. What sort of wedding do Merit and Mr. Paradise have?
(a) In a Courthouse.
(b) In a church.
(c) At home.
(d) In a park.
3. How are the ladies actually related?
(a) They are members of a gardening club.
(b) They are members of a sewing circle.
(c) They are members of a book club.
(d) They are members of a stamp collecting club.
4. Why has Faith gone on a trip?
(a) To see Beau.
(b) To find her sister.
(c) To get away from Slip.
(d) To find her father.
5. Merit's father dies of what the day after calling Merit?
(a) A blood clot.
(b) Car accident injuries.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has written a novel and is attempting to have it published?
2. Audrey is convinced that her husband is doing what?
3. Julia decided she wanted her mother engaged after becoming what?
4. Faith writes a letter to her mother talking about how her daughter is doing a school project on what?
5. Beau discovered a message where?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)