|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Seventies, May 1970, Slip, June 1970, Audrey, and October 1973, Merit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Audrey is having a more difficult time with this pregnancy than she had with her other how many?
2. The novel follows the friends over the course of how many years?
3. The women are in whose house when they decide to start a book club?
4. Merit's baby is what?
(a) A boy.
(c) A girl.
(d) Still born.
5. Who comes up with the name for the book club after hearing the husbands talk?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kari names her new baby what?
2. Slip should be baking something for the book club meeting she is hosting that night, but decides she would rather spend some time with her what?
3. At home, Slip learns her brother has been injured where?
4. Someone mentions what thing during the opening scene?
5. What does Audrey tell Faith that she has, which allowed her to know that the baby was in trouble?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)