|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: 1968-1970, August 1968, Kari, and September 1968, Audrey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Jo is Kari's what?
(d) Best friend.
2. Audrey is having a more difficult time with this pregnancy than she had with her other how many?
3. During the opening scene, the ladies begin to do what?
(a) Sing and dance.
(b) Reminisce about their past.
4. How does the person who enters the room mistakenly think the ladies know each other?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are mother and daughters.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are cousins.
5. The friends watch as what happens to Kari's daughter?
(a) She starts school.
(b) She is hit by a car.
(c) She is baptized.
(d) She performs in a play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is causing tension between Audrey and her husband?
2. In what location does the novel open?
3. Who is the first to flash the visiting woman after the acorn incident?
4. How many friends are gathered in a room as the novel opens?
5. As Faith watches the street, she sees a group of what she believes are teenagers come out of their houses and begin throwing what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)