|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: 1968-1970, October 1968, Faith, November 1968, Slip, and December 1968, Merit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Audrey is having a more difficult time with this pregnancy than she had with her other how many?
2. Merit's husband is a what?
3. Faith has just moved from where?
4. Audrey wonders why her husband thinks she should do what?
(a) Gain weight.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Dress differently.
(d) Lose weight.
5. Why does Patsy say she lied for Faith?
(a) Patsy didn't know what was going on and thought it best not to get involved.
(b) Patsy didn't want to upset one of the women, who was pregnant.
(c) Patsy was too ashamed to tell the truth.
(d) Faith makes Wade happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kari's husband died in his sleep at what age?
2. Faith is concerned because her daughter is more what than her son?
3. Slip should be baking something for the book club meeting she is hosting that night, but decides she would rather spend some time with her what?
4. Patsy uses an old derogatory phrase to refer to Julia's what?
5. Slip's daughter goes by what name?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)