|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Seventies, August 1977, Audrey, October 1977, Merit, November 1977, Kari, and December 1977, Slip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Merit gets a visit from Eric's what?
2. Slip is where when the ladies arrive at her house to invite her out for a snowball fight?
(a) At the movies.
(b) At Audrey's house.
(c) Out to dinner.
3. Why does Patsy say she lied for Faith?
(a) Patsy didn't want to upset one of the women, who was pregnant.
(b) Patsy didn't know what was going on and thought it best not to get involved.
(c) Faith makes Wade happy.
(d) Patsy was too ashamed to tell the truth.
4. Audrey decides to loosen up the group by providing what?
(c) A male stripper.
5. Who is wearing political buttons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Audrey is having a more difficult time with this pregnancy than she had with her other how many?
2. Audrey is convinced that her husband is doing what?
3. Slip is trying to talk her husband into babysitting so she can go to a what?
4. Faith takes Patsy to what local business?
5. Merit's husband is a what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)