|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Seventies, August 1977, Audrey, October 1977, Merit, November 1977, Kari, and December 1977, Slip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Faith writes a letter to her mother talking about how her daughter is doing a school project on what?
(b) World War I.
(c) US history.
(d) Family history.
2. What is causing tension between Audrey and her husband?
(a) They are worried about the health of their unborn child.
(b) Audrey being out of work.
(c) Audrey's husband being out of work.
(d) Lack of intimacy.
3. As Faith watches the street, she sees a group of what she believes are teenagers come out of their houses and begin throwing what?
4. Merit's father dies of what the day after calling Merit?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) Car accident injuries.
(d) A blood clot.
5. Audrey is sitting where, as she is wearing the uncomfortable wool?
(a) In a car.
(d) On a bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Merit's husband is a what?
2. What does Audrey tell Faith that she has, which allowed her to know that the baby was in trouble?
3. Who comes up with the name for the book club after hearing the husbands talk?
4. Who is wearing political buttons?
5. Faith takes Patsy to what local business?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)