|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Seventies, August 1977, Audrey, October 1977, Merit, November 1977, Kari, and December 1977, Slip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Audrey is wearing an uncomfortable wool what?
(a) Pair of socks.
2. Who comes up with the name for the book club after hearing the husbands talk?
3. Patsy uses an old derogatory phrase to refer to Julia's what?
(c) Physical deformity.
4. Faith writes a letter to her mother talking about how her daughter is doing a school project on what?
(a) World War I.
(b) Family history.
(c) US history.
5. What does Audrey also tell Faith that she once predicted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Merit tells the story of her junior high what teacher who tried to rape her?
2. Merit's husband is a what?
3. The friends watch as what happens to Kari's daughter?
4. Audrey is sitting where, as she is wearing the uncomfortable wool?
5. Kari's husband died in his sleep at what age?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)