|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Seventies, August 1977, Audrey, October 1977, Merit, November 1977, Kari, and December 1977, Slip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what deceased relative does Audrey say she once had a conversation with?
2. Slip is where when the ladies arrive at her house to invite her out for a snowball fight?
(a) At the movies.
(b) Out to dinner.
(d) At Audrey's house.
3. Patsy uses an old derogatory phrase to refer to Julia's what?
(b) Physical deformity.
4. Audrey is wearing an uncomfortable wool what?
(c) Pair of socks.
5. Faith writes a letter to her mother talking about how her daughter is doing a school project on what?
(b) World War I.
(c) US history.
(d) Family history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Faith's husband's name?
2. Kari names her new baby what?
3. Later, after Audrey sneaks into Slip's yard in the dark, what does she build, intended as a gesture of peace?
4. One like Faith has told was about a time when Faith's father helped care for whom?
5. Merit's husband is a what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)