|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Eighties, January 1987, Audrey, and February 1987, Slip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Faith thinks that Shelby is what?
(a) Beau's cat.
(b) Beau's girlfriend.
(c) Beau's dog.
(d) Beau's roommate.
2. Faith shows Aubrey what spot, where Faith claims to have killed her mother?
(a) A school.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A park.
(d) A bar.
3. Audrey is sitting where, as she is wearing the uncomfortable wool?
(a) On a bus.
(c) In a car.
4. Faith leaves when the group sees Eric and returns shortly with what?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A dog.
(c) A gun.
(d) A group of neighbors.
5. The friends watch as what happens to Kari's daughter?
(a) She is hit by a car.
(b) She starts school.
(c) She is baptized.
(d) She performs in a play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Faith takes Aubrey to her home town where?
2. Which of the women is planning to adopt a child?
3. Who gets an outlet for her acrobatic talents?
4. The whole family reunites in Mississippi to hear the story about Faith and her mother and Bonnie. Who is shocked and angry?
5. Who tells the book club a horrific story about an event that left a young girl raped and murdered?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)