Prologue: September 1998, Faith
1. How many friends are gathered in a room as the novel opens?
2. One of the friends is doing what as the novel opens?
(c) Talking on the Phone.
3. In what location does the novel open?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A house.
(c) A school.
(d) A restaurant.
4. Someone mentions what thing during the opening scene?
(a) Soda fountains.
(b) Fifties Diners.
(d) Hula hoops.
5. The novel follows the friends over the course of how many years?
6. As the novel opens, one of the friends is doing what?
(a) A puzzle.
(b) Baking a cake.
7. Which of the following is not one of the things the friends are doing, as the novel opens?
8. Who enters the room and makes a mistake about the relationship between the ladies?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A salesman.
This section contains 3,358 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)