Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Book 1, Chapter 1 | Book 1, Chapter 2
1. Why does Lyman Ward return to his family home?
2. Lyman believes that his grandparents were
3. Rodman is concerned about his father living alone because
4. Why does Lyman begin fictionalizing his grandparents' lives in a novel?
5. Where do Susan and Oliver first meet?
6. What is the understanding between Oliver and Susan that develops during their five year correspondence?
Short Answer Questions - Book 1, Chapter 3 | Book 1, Chapter 4
1. Who is Shelley Rasmussen?
2. How does the author use Shelley to expand the storyline?
3. What does Lyman originally think of Shelley?
4. What are Susan's hopes about Thomas Hudson?
This section contains 2,148 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)