|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Susan accuse Oliver?
(a) Stealing money
(b) Fighting in bars
(c) Damaging her artwork
(d) Trusting the wrong people and trusting too much
2. Where did Shelley get the manifesto?
(a) Her boyfriend Larry gave it to her
(b) Rodman sent it to her
(c) Lyman handed it to her
(d) She found it in Ada's purse
3. Where does Susan send Ollie for his education?
(a) To St. Paul's, a school back east near Augusta and Thomas
(b) To Mexico
(c) To Santa Cruz
(d) To Boise High School
4. Lyman believes that his grandparents were
(a) Boring and untalented.
(b) Tough, resilient, creative and enduring.
(c) Afraid to take chances.
(d) Wealthy and selfish.
5. Susan is searching Oliver's eyes to see if he is still drinking. What is Oliver looking for in Susan's eyes?
(a) To see if she is still in love with him
(b) Resentment about the new house
(d) Feelings for Frank Sargeant
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Al Sutton important to this story?
2. When they arrive at the cabin, where is Pricey?
3. What task has Oliver given to Susan while he is gone?
4. What is a good description of the Ward home?
5. Who is Lyman's father?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)