|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
2. In Act 3, Scene 2, Roy asks Ethel Rosenberg if who has died?
3. What is Belize's given name?
4. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
5. Why do the dead all play cards in heaven?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Harper not want to stay in heaven in Act 5, Scene...
This section contains 1,151 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)