|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) New lesions
(b) Defecating blood
(c) Blacking out
(d) Protein in urine
2. What characteristic of Hannah's does Sister Ella Chapter like most?
(a) Her quietness
(b) Her style fo dress
(c) Her unpresupposing manner
(d) Her unfriendliness
3. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(b) He did not vote
(c) He will not say
4. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
5. Who does Belize call as soon as he realize Roy Cohn has been admitted?
(b) His mother
(c) His partner
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
2. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
3. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
4. According to Louis in Act 3, Scene 7, what do he and Joe have in common?
5. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Harper not want to stay in heaven in Act 5, Scene 2?
2. What desperate question does Louis Ironson ask Rabbi Chemelwitz?
3. How do people change, according to the Mormon Mother?
4. In Act 2, Scene 5, why does Belize fear that Prior is losing his mind?
5. How does Hannah Pitt react to Joe's late night call to her?
6. What does Martin Heller say is the result of loading the federal courts with conservative judges?
7. What final pearls of wisdom does Roy provide to Joe in Act 5, Scene 4?
8. How does Alexii Antedilluvianovich Prelapsarianov compare the Theory of the Bolshevik Revolution with the Theory of the present?
9. What message does Sarah Ironson give Prior Walter Act 5, Scene 6?
10. How do Prior and Hannah meet the second time?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)