|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
2. What instrument plays the dance tune to which Prior and Louis dance in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. Who has the last line of Millennium Approaches?
(c) The Angel
4. What is Mr. Lies' career?
(b) Travel agent
5. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Extra clipboards
(b) Additional staff
(c) Roy's file
(d) White scrubs
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
2. What addition to the Antarctica of Act 3, Scene 3 confuses Mr. Lies?
3. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. According to Prior's rant in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 7, the Recording Angel snaps the spine of what book?
5. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Hannah's principal concern in talking to Sister Ella Chapter in Act 2, Scene 10?
2. Describe the interchange between Henry and Belize in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Describe Joe's interpretation of Jacob and the Angel.
4. How does Louis end up in Prior's bedroom in Act 3, Scene 6?
5. How does Louis use an explanation of smell in Act 1, Scene 6, as a sexual come-on?
6. How does Belize secure some of Roy's AZT in Act 3, Scene 2?
7. Why does Harper not want to stay in heaven in Act 5, Scene 2?
8. How does Alexii Antedilluvianovich Prelapsarianov compare the Theory of the Bolshevik Revolution with the Theory of the present?
9. Why does Joe punch Louis in Act 4, Scene 8?
10. Why is Hannah lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)