|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Emma Goldman
(b) Joe Hill
(c) Leon Trotsky
(d) John Reed
3. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Passes out
(b) Soils himself
(c) Leaves the apartment
4. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
5. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the last line of Millennium Approaches?
2. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
3. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
5. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Roy the last time we see him in the play?
2. Which of Louis' assertions particularly offends Belize in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. How do Harper and Prior meet?
4. What does Louis say to Joe to upset him in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. How does Belize secure some of Roy's AZT in Act 3, Scene 2?
6. Why does Joe punch Louis in Act 4, Scene 8?
7. What does Belize warn Roy about regarding his AZT?
8. How does Roy react to Joe's admission that he is staying with a man in Act 4, Scene 1?
9. What happens to Prior in Act 2, Scene 1?
10. What are Joe and Harper's secrets in Act 1, Scene 8?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)