|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
(a) Hannah Pitt
(d) His father
2. What instrument plays the dance tune to which Prior and Louis dance in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
(a) The Exorcist
(b) The Omen
(c) Rosemary's Baby
4. What does Louis ask Emily to tell Prior when he wakes in the hospital?
(a) Get better
(b) He had to go
(c) He love him
(d) He'll be back soon
5. To what film director's work does Prior compare his room in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) Luis Bunuel
(b) Steven Spielberg
(c) Piero Paolo Passolini
(d) Martin Scorsese
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
2. What bible story does Louis ask Joe to tell him in Act 3, Scene 7?
3. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. According to Louis in Act 3, Scene 7, what do he and Joe have in common?
5. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bad news does Prior deliver to Louis the day of Sarah Ironson's funeral?
2. Why does Harper not want to stay in heaven in Act 5, Scene 2?
3. Why is Joe Pitt confused by Louis' invitation to come home with him?
4. How do Prior and Hannah meet the second time?
5. Describe Roy in Act 3, Scene 5.
6. Describe Roy's response to Belize in Act 1, Scene 5.
7. What is Hannah's principal concern in talking to Sister Ella Chapter in Act 2, Scene 10?
8. How does Belize secure some of Roy's AZT in Act 3, Scene 2?
9. What offer does Roy Cohn make Joe Pitt in Act 1; Scene 2?
10. How does Hannah Pitt react to Joe's late night call to her?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)