|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
(c) Mr. Lies
(d) Her father
2. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
(a) The Exorcist
(c) Rosemary's Baby
(d) The Omen
3. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) On the floor
(b) On the sofa
(c) In the bed
(d) In the bath tub
4. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) East 57th Street
(b) Penn Station
(c) Central Park
(d) Chambers Street
5. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A polar bear
(b) A fishing spear
(c) A pine tree
(d) An oboe
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. Where is Hannah in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
4. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do people change, according to the Mormon Mother?
2. How does Louis use an explanation of smell in Act 1, Scene 6, as a sexual come-on?
3. How does Mr. Lies explain Harper Pitt's ill sense of ease?
4. How do Prior and Harper meet for the first time in the real world?
5. Describe the interchange between Henry and Belize in Act 1, Scene 4?
6. Where is Roy the last time we see him in the play?
7. What does Martin Heller say is the result of loading the federal courts with conservative judges?
8. What revelation of Roy's past shocks Joe in Act 3, Scene 6?
9. How has Prior Walter's illness progressed over the course of Angels in America?
10. Describe Prior's appearance in Act 2.
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)