|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
(d) Water pump
2. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
(a) Las Vegas
(b) St. Louis
(c) Rapid City
(d) Salt Lake City
3. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Represent him in divorce proceedings
(b) Pay for a townhouse and car in Washington
(c) Take care of paperwork for Harper's committal
(d) Pay to move Harper back to Salt Lake City
4. What instrument plays the dance tune to which Prior and Louis dance in Act 3, Scene 6?
5. What addition to the Antarctica of Act 3, Scene 3 confuses Mr. Lies?
(a) A pizza
(b) A taxi
(c) A deer
(d) An Eskimo
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
2. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. From what dead figure does Ethel Rosenberg send a "hello" in Act 3, Scene 5?
4. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
5. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which of Louis' assertions particularly offends Belize in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. How does Louis end up in Prior's bedroom in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. How does Louis' liaison with the Man in the Park end?
4. How does Alexii Antedilluvianovich Prelapsarianov compare the Theory of the Bolshevik Revolution with the Theory of the present?
5. What information about Joe does Belize tell Louis in Act 4, Scene 3?
6. What is the Angel's official edict, and why does she want it delivered to Earth?
7. What does Roy have to say about a father's love in Act 2, Scene 4?
8. Describe Harper in Act 5, Scene 9.
9. What final pearls of wisdom does Roy provide to Joe in Act 5, Scene 4?
10. What diagnosis does Roy demand of his doctor in Act 1, Scene 9, and why?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)