|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
2. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. What instrument plays the dance tune to which Prior and Louis dance in Act 3, Scene 6?
4. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
5. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(a) He will not say
(c) He did not vote
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
4. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
5. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Joe Pitt confused by Louis' invitation to come home with him?
2. How do Prior and Harper meet for the first time in the real world?
3. Why does Belize want Louis to say Kaddish over Roy's body?
4. How do Harper and Prior meet?
5. How does Belize secure some of Roy's AZT in Act 3, Scene 2?
6. Describe the interchange between Henry and Belize in Act 1, Scene 4?
7. What happens to Prior in Act 2, Scene 1?
8. Why does Joe punch Louis in Act 4, Scene 8?
9. How does Harper come to realize she is not in the Antarctic in Act 1, Scene 2?
10. How does Prior respond to the approach of the Angel in Act 3, Scene 7?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)