Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
(a) Barbara Bush
(b) Grace Jones
(c) Joan Jett
(d) Peggy Noonan
2. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) John Haldemann
(b) Teddy Roosevelt
(c) Earl Warren
(d) Alexander Hamilton
3. Who has the last line of Millennium Approaches?
(b) The Angel
4. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
5. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) An overgrown garden
(b) A void
(c) A hot spike
(d) A dead planet
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
2. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
3. Where has Harper been the whole time she thought she was in Antarctica?
4. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
5. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What trick does Roy Cohn play on Ethel Rosenberg at the end of Act 4?
2. How does Prior respond to the approach of the Angel in Act 3, Scene 7?
3. What is Prior's reaction to Belize's gift in Act 5, Scene 8?
4. Why is Hannah lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. What is the Angel's official edict, and why does she want it delivered to Earth?
6. What are Joe and Harper's secrets in Act 1, Scene 8?
7. Why does Harper long for the end of days?
8. What does Roy have to say about a father's love in Act 2, Scene 4?
9. How do Prior and Hannah meet the second time?
10. How do Prior and Harper meet for the first time in the real world?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)