|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument plays the dance tune to which Prior and Louis dance in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
3. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Cheap perfume
(b) Kiwi fruit
(c) Jergens lotion
4. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) 2 days
(b) An eternity
(c) A week and and a half
(d) He does not remember
5. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
2. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
3. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Where is Hannah in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Who has the last line of Millennium Approaches?
Short Essay Questions
1. What request does Prior make of Louis at the end of their pained meeting in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Why does Harper long for the end of days?
3. What does Belize warn Roy about regarding his AZT?
4. What trick does Roy Cohn play on Ethel Rosenberg at the end of Act 4?
5. Describe the first meeting between Louis and Joe.
6. What does Roy have to say about a father's love in Act 2, Scene 4?
7. What are Joe and Harper's secrets in Act 1, Scene 8?
8. What bad news does Prior deliver to Louis the day of Sarah Ironson's funeral?
9. Why does Louis criticize Joe's decision on a case that found in favor of a gay soldier?
10. How does Roy react to Joe's admission that he is staying with a man in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)