|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what destination does the Homeless Woman give Hannah directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) The Grand Concourse
(b) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(c) Prospect Park
(d) St. Patrick's Cathedral
2. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) In the bath tub
(b) On the floor
(c) In the bed
(d) On the sofa
3. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
(a) Mr. Lies
4. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A polar bear
(b) An oboe
(c) A fishing spear
(d) A pine tree
5. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
(a) Rapid City
(b) St. Louis
(c) Salt Lake City
(d) Las Vegas
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
3. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
4. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
5. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Prior's appearance in Act 2.
2. Why is Hannah lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. How does Louis end up in Prior's bedroom in Act 3, Scene 6?
4. Where is Roy the last time we see him in the play?
5. What happens to Prior in Act 2, Scene 1?
6. To what understanding concerning beliefs do Hannah and Prior come in Act 4, Scene 6?
7. What does Belize warn Roy about regarding his AZT?
8. Why does Louis criticize Joe's decision on a case that found in favor of a gay soldier?
9. How does Louis use an explanation of smell in Act 1, Scene 6, as a sexual come-on?
10. What does Roy have to say about a father's love in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)