|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Belize call as soon as he realize Roy Cohn has been admitted?
(a) His mother
(d) His partner
2. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
3. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) New lesions
(b) Protein in urine
(c) Blacking out
(d) Defecating blood
4. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
(b) New York
(d) Salt Lake City
5. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Chippendale furniture
(b) Whale oil
(c) Tropical fruit
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
2. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Martin Heller say is the result of loading the federal courts with conservative judges?
2. Where is Roy the last time we see him in the play?
3. Why does Louis criticize Joe's decision on a case that found in favor of a gay soldier?
4. How does Belize secure some of Roy's AZT in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What revelation of Roy's past shocks Joe in Act 3, Scene 6?
6. What are Joe and Harper's secrets in Act 1, Scene 8?
7. What does Prior tell the Continental Principalities regarding human progress in Act 5, Scene 5?
8. What happens to Prior in Act 2, Scene 1?
9. Which of Louis' assertions particularly offends Belize in Act 3, Scene 2?
10. Why does Harper long for the end of days?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)