|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Pay to move Harper back to Salt Lake City
(b) Take care of paperwork for Harper's committal
(c) Pay for a townhouse and car in Washington
(d) Represent him in divorce proceedings
2. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
(a) Salt Lake City
(b) Rapid City
(c) Las Vegas
(d) St. Louis
3. What bible story does Louis ask Joe to tell him in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) The story of Saul's conversion
(b) The story of Jacob and the Angel
(c) The story of Jacob and Isaac
(d) The story of Lazarus
4. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
(a) Staying out late at night
(b) Being gay
(c) Leaving Salt Lake City
5. What is Prior Walter's response to the Angel at the end Of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Go away.
(c) Who are you?
(d) Bless me.
6. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Touch him
(b) Freak out
(c) Call the hospital
(d) Leave him
7. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
(a) Rosemary's Baby
(c) The Exorcist
(d) The Omen
8. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
9. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Ed Koch
(b) Vice President Bush
(c) Rock Hudson
(d) Ron Reagan, Jr.
10. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
11. What does Louis worry aloud will happen to Joe if he touches him in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) They will both die
(b) His hand will fall off
(c) He will fall in love with Louis
(d) He will see Louis's iniquity
12. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
(a) The Alger Hiss case
(b) The Army-McCarthy hearings
(c) The Reagan Revolution
(d) The Rosenberg execution
13. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) An oboe
(b) A pine tree
(c) A fishing spear
(d) A polar bear
14. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
15. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
(b) New York
(d) Salt Lake City
Short Answer Questions
1. To what film director's work does Prior compare his room in Act 3, Scene 7?
2. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
3. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
5. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)