|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
(a) Barbara Bush
(b) Grace Jones
(c) Joan Jett
(d) Peggy Noonan
2. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) John Haldemann
(b) Teddy Roosevelt
(c) Earl Warren
(d) Alexander Hamilton
3. Who has the last line of Millennium Approaches?
(b) The Angel
4. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
5. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) An overgrown garden
(b) A void
(c) A hot spike
(d) A dead planet
6. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The clerical pool
(c) The cafeteria
(d) The central court
7. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
(a) Five hours
(b) Four and a quarter hours
(c) Two and a half hours
(d) Three and three quarters hours
8. Where has Harper been the whole time she thought she was in Antarctica?
(a) Rego Park
(b) Central Park
(c) Battery Park
(d) Prospect Park
9. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) East 57th Street
(b) Central Park
(c) Chambers Street
(d) Penn Station
10. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
11. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
(a) The Army-McCarthy hearings
(b) The Rosenberg execution
(c) The Reagan Revolution
(d) The Alger Hiss case
12. What bible story does Louis ask Joe to tell him in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) The story of Lazarus
(b) The story of Saul's conversion
(c) The story of Jacob and Isaac
(d) The story of Jacob and the Angel
13. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Extra clipboards
(b) White scrubs
(c) Roy's file
(d) Additional staff
14. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
15. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He becomes paralyzed
(b) He gets an erection
(c) He sweats profusely
(d) He pisses himself
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. According to Louis in Act 3, Scene 7, what do he and Joe have in common?
3. What does Louis ask Emily to tell Prior when he wakes in the hospital?
4. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
5. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)