|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What liquid does Harper theorize will come from her breasts after she gives birth to her Antarctic baby in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Red wine
(b) Black coffee
(c) Holy water
(d) Hot cocoa
2. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Blacking out
(b) New lesions
(c) Defecating blood
(d) Protein in urine
3. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
(a) Mr. Lies
(b) Her father
4. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
(a) Quit his current job
(b) Pray about it
(c) Ask his wife
(d) Sublet his apartment
5. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
6. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) She is ugly when high
(b) He does not love her anymore
(c) She makes him feel small
(d) He is tired from work
7. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
(a) To sell the house
(b) To borrow her car
(c) To help her pack
(d) To have lunch
8. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
9. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
10. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) A puppy
(c) A pill
(d) A homo
11. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
(a) The Army-McCarthy hearings
(b) The Reagan Revolution
(c) The Rosenberg execution
(d) The Alger Hiss case
12. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
13. According to Prior's rant in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 7, the Recording Angel snaps the spine of what book?
(a) The Book of Heaven
(b) The Book of the Dead
(c) The Book of Days
(d) The Book of Life
14. Which of the following is not a reason Joe gives for declining Roy's Justice Department offer in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) He has a bleeding ulcer
(b) He think he loves a man
(c) His mother is in New York
(d) Harper is missing
15. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) On the sofa
(b) In the bath tub
(c) In the bed
(d) On the floor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
3. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
4. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
5. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)