|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He becomes paralyzed
(b) He gets an erection
(c) He sweats profusely
(d) He pisses himself
2. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
(b) New York
(c) Salt Lake City
3. What liquid does Harper theorize will come from her breasts after she gives birth to her Antarctic baby in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Red wine
(b) Black coffee
(c) Hot cocoa
(d) Holy water
4. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) John Haldemann
(b) Earl Warren
(c) Teddy Roosevelt
(d) Alexander Hamilton
5. What is Prior Walter's response to the Angel at the end Of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bless me.
(b) Go away.
(c) Who are you?
6. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
7. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(b) Accepting responsibility
8. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) In the bed
(b) On the floor
(c) On the sofa
(d) In the bath tub
9. Who has the last line of Millennium Approaches?
(a) The Angel
10. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man is homeless
(b) The Man has a partner at home
(c) The Man lives with his parents
(d) The Man does not trust Louis
11. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
(a) Sublet his apartment
(b) Quit his current job
(c) Ask his wife
(d) Pray about it
12. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) On the fire escape
(b) In bed
(c) In the closet
(d) In the shower
13. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Her loneliness
(b) Her abusive father
(c) Her addictive personality
(d) Her never having a job
14. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) An eternity
(b) A week and and a half
(c) 2 days
(d) He does not remember
15. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
2. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
3. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
4. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)