|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What addition to the Antarctica of Act 3, Scene 3 confuses Mr. Lies?
(a) A taxi
(b) An Eskimo
(c) A pizza
(d) A deer
2. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
(a) The Army-McCarthy hearings
(b) The Reagan Revolution
(c) The Alger Hiss case
(d) The Rosenberg execution
3. What is Mr. Lies' career?
(a) Travel agent
4. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
(a) Joan Jett
(b) Barbara Bush
(c) Grace Jones
(d) Peggy Noonan
5. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) The raising of Lazarus
(b) Saul on the road to Taursus
(c) David and Bathsheba
(d) Jacob wrestling the Angel
6. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A puppy
(c) A homo
(d) A pill
7. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
8. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A polar bear
(b) A pine tree
(c) A fishing spear
(d) An oboe
9. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
(a) She is pregnant
(b) She will ahve to go to Washington
(c) The world is ending
(d) Her husband is gay
10. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
11. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) John Haldemann
(b) Alexander Hamilton
(c) Earl Warren
(d) Teddy Roosevelt
12. According to Aleksii in Act 1, Scene 1, what must the human race have in order to move forward?
(b) Desire for Change
13. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
14. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Cold Hands of the Morning
(b) Silence of Ragged Plains
(c) Love's Breath in the Wind
(d) In Love with the Night Mysterious
15. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
2. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
3. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)