|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) A puppy
(c) A homo
(d) A pill
2. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) He is tired from work
(b) He does not love her anymore
(c) She is ugly when high
(d) She makes him feel small
3. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The central court
(b) The clerical pool
(c) The cafeteria
(d) The bathroom
4. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
(a) The Rosenberg execution
(b) The Army-McCarthy hearings
(c) The Alger Hiss case
(d) The Reagan Revolution
5. Who does Belize call as soon as he realize Roy Cohn has been admitted?
(a) His mother
(b) His partner
6. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(b) David and Bathsheba
(c) The raising of Lazarus
(d) Saul on the road to Taursus
7. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Cheap perfume
(b) Jergens lotion
(c) Kiwi fruit
8. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(a) Accepting responsibility
9. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) A hot spike
(b) An overgrown garden
(c) A dead planet
(d) A void
10. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A fishing spear
(b) A polar bear
(c) An oboe
(d) A pine tree
11. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
(d) Water pump
12. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
(d) Mr. Lies
13. What is Prior Walter's response to the Angel at the end Of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bless me.
(c) Who are you?
(d) Go away.
14. To what destination does the Homeless Woman give Hannah directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) The Grand Concourse
(b) St. Patrick's Cathedral
(c) Prospect Park
(d) The Mormon Visitor's Center
15. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louis worry aloud will happen to Joe if he touches him in Act 3, Scene 7?
2. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
3. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
4. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
5. According to Aleksii in Act 1, Scene 1, what must the human race have in order to move forward?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)