|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
(a) His father
(b) Hannah Pitt
2. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
(a) The Bayeux Tapestry
(b) Hobein's Ambassadors
(c) Bede's Ecclesiastical History
(d) The Domesday Book
3. Where has Harper been the whole time she thought she was in Antarctica?
(a) Central Park
(b) Prospect Park
(c) Rego Park
(d) Battery Park
4. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The clerical pool
(b) The central court
(c) The bathroom
(d) The cafeteria
5. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) He is tired from work
(b) She makes him feel small
(c) She is ugly when high
(d) He does not love her anymore
6. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
7. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) In the bath tub
(b) On the floor
(c) On the sofa
(d) In the bed
8. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Cold Hands of the Morning
(b) Silence of Ragged Plains
(c) Love's Breath in the Wind
(d) In Love with the Night Mysterious
9. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Take care of paperwork for Harper's committal
(b) Represent him in divorce proceedings
(c) Pay to move Harper back to Salt Lake City
(d) Pay for a townhouse and car in Washington
10. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
11. From what dead figure does Ethel Rosenberg send a "hello" in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) Whitaker Chambers
(b) Her husband
(d) Joseph Welch
12. What is Prior Walter's response to the Angel at the end Of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Who are you?
(b) Bless me.
(c) Go away.
13. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
(a) An undisclosed amount
(b) 5 million dollars
(c) 500,000 dollars
(d) 1 million dollars
14. What liquid does Harper theorize will come from her breasts after she gives birth to her Antarctic baby in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Black coffee
(b) Hot cocoa
(c) Holy water
(d) Red wine
15. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
(a) The Army-McCarthy hearings
(b) The Rosenberg execution
(c) The Reagan Revolution
(d) The Alger Hiss case
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the last line of Millennium Approaches?
2. What instrument plays the dance tune to which Prior and Louis dance in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
4. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)