|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A puppy
(b) A homo
(d) A pill
2. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Pay to move Harper back to Salt Lake City
(b) Take care of paperwork for Harper's committal
(c) Pay for a townhouse and car in Washington
(d) Represent him in divorce proceedings
3. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Rock Hudson
(b) Ron Reagan, Jr.
(c) Vice President Bush
(d) Ed Koch
4. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Protein in urine
(b) Defecating blood
(c) Blacking out
(d) New lesions
5. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
6. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
(a) Water pump
7. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Extra clipboards
(b) White scrubs
(c) Additional staff
(d) Roy's file
8. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
(a) The Rosenberg execution
(b) The Reagan Revolution
(c) The Army-McCarthy hearings
(d) The Alger Hiss case
9. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Passes out
(b) Soils himself
(d) Leaves the apartment
10. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He pisses himself
(b) He gets an erection
(c) He becomes paralyzed
(d) He sweats profusely
11. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
12. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(c) Accepting responsibility
13. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(c) A history
14. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
(c) Mr. Lies
15. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) John Reed
(c) Joe Hill
(d) Emma Goldman
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Prior's rant in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 7, the Recording Angel snaps the spine of what book?
2. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
3. What does Louis ask Emily to tell Prior when he wakes in the hospital?
4. What bible story does Louis ask Joe to tell him in Act 3, Scene 7?
5. Which of the following is not a reason Joe gives for declining Roy's Justice Department offer in Act 3, Scene 5?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)