|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She has never met him
(b) She rarely sees drag queens
(c) She did not think she took that much Valium
(d) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
2. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
(a) Quit his current job
(b) Pray about it
(c) Ask his wife
(d) Sublet his apartment
3. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A polar bear
(b) A pine tree
(c) An oboe
(d) A fishing spear
4. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
(b) Rosemary's Baby
(c) The Exorcist
(d) The Omen
5. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He pisses himself
(b) He becomes paralyzed
(c) He sweats profusely
(d) He gets an erection
6. Who does Belize call as soon as he realize Roy Cohn has been admitted?
(c) His mother
(d) His partner
7. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(d) Accepting responsibility
8. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man lives with his parents
(b) The Man does not trust Louis
(c) The Man has a partner at home
(d) The Man is homeless
9. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) The Troubles will come
(b) The ozone layer will heal itself
(c) Christ will return to Earth
(d) A new harvest will grow
10. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
(a) Her father
(c) Mr. Lies
11. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
12. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) An eternity
(b) A week and and a half
(c) 2 days
(d) He does not remember
13. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(b) The raising of Lazarus
(c) David and Bathsheba
(d) Saul on the road to Taursus
14. To what film director's work does Prior compare his room in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) Martin Scorsese
(b) Piero Paolo Passolini
(c) Steven Spielberg
(d) Luis Bunuel
15. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The National Bar Association
(b) The Department of Justice
(c) The Better Business Bureau
(d) The FBI
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
3. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
4. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What characteristic of Hannah's does Sister Ella Chapter like most?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)