|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) An eternity
(b) 2 days
(c) He does not remember
(d) A week and and a half
2. Who has the last line of Millennium Approaches?
(c) The Angel
3. What liquid does Harper theorize will come from her breasts after she gives birth to her Antarctic baby in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Black coffee
(b) Holy water
(c) Red wine
(d) Hot cocoa
4. To what destination does the Homeless Woman give Hannah directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) St. Patrick's Cathedral
(b) Prospect Park
(c) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(d) The Grand Concourse
5. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(c) A history
6. What instrument plays the dance tune to which Prior and Louis dance in Act 3, Scene 6?
7. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Ron Reagan, Jr.
(b) Vice President Bush
(c) Ed Koch
(d) Rock Hudson
8. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
(d) The Bronx
9. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) In the bed
(b) On the floor
(c) On the sofa
(d) In the bath tub
10. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
(a) To have lunch
(b) To help her pack
(c) To borrow her car
(d) To sell the house
11. What is Prior Walter's response to the Angel at the end Of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Go away.
(b) Bless me.
(d) Who are you?
12. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(a) He did not vote
(d) He will not say
13. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A pill
(b) A homo
(c) A puppy
14. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
15. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
(a) Le Cage aux Folles
(c) A Little Night Music
(d) Les Miserables
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
2. What bible story does Louis ask Joe to tell him in Act 3, Scene 7?
3. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. Which of the following is not a reason Joe gives for declining Roy's Justice Department offer in Act 3, Scene 5?
5. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)