|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) The scarlet letter
(b) The stigmata
(c) An Ash Wednesday marking
(d) The mark of Cain
3. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
4. What addition to the Antarctica of Act 3, Scene 3 confuses Mr. Lies?
(a) A taxi
(b) A deer
(c) An Eskimo
(d) A pizza
5. According to Aleksii in Act 1, Scene 1, what must the human race have in order to move forward?
(b) Desire for Change
6. According to Louis in Act 3, Scene 7, what do he and Joe have in common?
(a) They are both afraid
(b) They both need someone
(c) They both love the night
(d) They are both terrible people
7. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
8. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
(a) Five hours
(b) Four and a quarter hours
(c) Three and three quarters hours
(d) Two and a half hours
9. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
10. What liquid does Harper theorize will come from her breasts after she gives birth to her Antarctic baby in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Hot cocoa
(b) Red wine
(c) Holy water
(d) Black coffee
11. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) On the sofa
(b) In the bed
(c) On the floor
(d) In the bath tub
12. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) An eternity
(b) He does not remember
(c) 2 days
(d) A week and and a half
13. To what film director's work does Prior compare his room in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) Martin Scorsese
(b) Piero Paolo Passolini
(c) Steven Spielberg
(d) Luis Bunuel
14. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A pill
(b) A puppy
(d) A homo
15. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
3. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
4. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
5. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)