|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
2. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) East 57th Street
(b) Central Park
(c) Chambers Street
(d) Penn Station
3. What does Louis ask Emily to tell Prior when he wakes in the hospital?
(a) He had to go
(b) He'll be back soon
(c) He love him
(d) Get better
4. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
(a) She will ahve to go to Washington
(b) She is pregnant
(c) Her husband is gay
(d) The world is ending
5. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
6. Who does Belize call as soon as he realize Roy Cohn has been admitted?
(b) His mother
(d) His partner
7. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Roy's file
(b) Additional staff
(c) White scrubs
(d) Extra clipboards
8. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
(a) Three and three quarters hours
(b) Four and a quarter hours
(c) Two and a half hours
(d) Five hours
9. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(c) Accepting responsibility
10. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
(a) The Exorcist
(c) The Omen
(d) Rosemary's Baby
11. What characteristic of Hannah's does Sister Ella Chapter like most?
(a) Her style fo dress
(b) Her unpresupposing manner
(c) Her quietness
(d) Her unfriendliness
12. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
(d) The Bronx
13. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Go to the roof and leap off
(b) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
(c) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
(d) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
14. Where is Hannah in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Grand Central Station
(b) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(c) Joe's apartment
(d) The Mariott Marquis
15. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
(a) A Little Night Music
(b) Les Miserables
(d) Le Cage aux Folles
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
2. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
3. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
4. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
5. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)