|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man lives with his parents
(b) The Man does not trust Louis
(c) The Man has a partner at home
(d) The Man is homeless
2. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Additional staff
(b) Roy's file
(c) White scrubs
(d) Extra clipboards
3. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Go to the roof and leap off
(b) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
(c) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
(d) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
4. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
(a) Salt Lake City
(b) St. Louis
(c) Rapid City
(d) Las Vegas
5. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
(a) To borrow her car
(b) To have lunch
(c) To sell the house
(d) To help her pack
6. What does Louis worry aloud will happen to Joe if he touches him in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) He will fall in love with Louis
(b) They will both die
(c) His hand will fall off
(d) He will see Louis's iniquity
7. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
8. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Blacking out
(b) New lesions
(c) Protein in urine
(d) Defecating blood
9. Which of the following is not something Prior keeps in his bed to ward off spirits in Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) A mirror
(c) A crucifix
(d) A wooden stake
10. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
(a) Leaving Salt Lake City
(b) Staying out late at night
(d) Being gay
11. According to Louis in Act 3, Scene 7, what do he and Joe have in common?
(a) They both need someone
(b) They are both terrible people
(c) They are both afraid
(d) They both love the night
12. To what destination does the Homeless Woman give Hannah directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) The Grand Concourse
(b) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(c) St. Patrick's Cathedral
(d) Prospect Park
13. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) On the sofa
(b) In the bed
(c) In the bath tub
(d) On the floor
14. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) An Ash Wednesday marking
(b) The mark of Cain
(c) The scarlet letter
(d) The stigmata
15. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Cheap perfume
(c) Jergens lotion
(d) Kiwi fruit
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
2. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
3. Like what does the snow of Harper's metaphysical Antarctica in Act 3, Scene 3 smell?
4. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
5. What addition to the Antarctica of Act 3, Scene 3 confuses Mr. Lies?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)