|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
(a) He is blind in his left eye
(b) His peripheral vision is deteriorating
(c) He is losing his depth-perception
(d) He is becoming color-blind
2. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In the closet
(b) In bed
(c) In the shower
(d) On the fire escape
3. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
(a) Las Vegas
(b) St. Louis
(c) Rapid City
(d) Salt Lake City
4. What instrument plays the dance tune to which Prior and Louis dance in Act 3, Scene 6?
5. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(b) He did not vote
(c) He will not say
Short Answer Questions
1. What treatment does Belize warn Roy to skip in Act 1, Scene 5?
2. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
3. From what poor, malfunctioning machine do the Principalities get their news?
4. According to Emily in Act 4, Scene 6, how much weight has Prior lost?
5. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)