|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
(c) The Father
(d) The Mother
2. According to Sarah Ironson, what is central to the Jewish Way?
3. What is Belize's given name?
4. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) She burned them
(b) She threw them in the river
(c) She lost them in the subway
(d) She gave them to a homeless woman
5. With what is Harper playing when Prior sees in her Heaven?
(a) A cat
(b) A balloon
(c) A dradle
(d) A checker board
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives is not one that Belize uses in his comparison of Roy Cohn and America in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. At the end of Act 4, Scene 8, Louis compares his fight with Joe to a sex scene in a book by what author?
3. What shocking piece of information does Joe tell Louis in the beginning of Act 3?
4. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does Harper demand of Joe in the beginning of Act 5, Scene 9?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)