|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what destination does the Homeless Woman give Hannah directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) The Grand Concourse
(b) Prospect Park
(c) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(d) St. Patrick's Cathedral
2. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Love's Breath in the Wind
(b) In Love with the Night Mysterious
(c) Cold Hands of the Morning
(d) Silence of Ragged Plains
3. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
(b) Hannah Pitt
(d) His father
4. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(d) Accepting responsibility
5. What piece of information about Joe does Prior surprise Louis by knowing in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) He has just discovered he is gay
(b) He is Mormon
(c) He is a lawyer
(d) He is married
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 4, Scene 4, Prior tells Hannah it would be her lucky day if he was what?
2. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
3. What 1986 event are the Continental Principalities discussing at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 5?
4. What does Prior suggest the Principalities do if God ever returns?
5. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)