|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 5, Scene 7, who is Roy Cohn representing in the afterlife?
(a) Ethel Rosenberg
(c) The Angel
(d) Joe McCarthy
2. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
3. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(d) Accepting responsibility
4. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A fishing spear
(b) A polar bear
(c) A pine tree
(d) An oboe
5. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Louis in Act 3, Scene 7, what do he and Joe have in common?
2. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
3. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
4. According to Belize in Act 2, Scene 5, what has Roy lost because he is in a hospital?
5. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)