|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
2. Where in Prior's apartment are the Sacred Prophetic Implements?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The kitchen
(c) Under his bed
(d) In the television
3. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Kiwi fruit
(b) Cheap perfume
(d) Jergens lotion
4. From what dead figure does Ethel Rosenberg send a "hello" in Act 3, Scene 5?
(b) Joseph Welch
(c) Whitaker Chambers
(d) Her husband
5. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
2. What historical twentieth century event happened the day God abandoned the Angels?
3. What generally embarrassing ailment does Roy discuss having in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. What does Prior tell Louis he wants to see the next time they meet?
5. According to Prior, essentially what is AZT?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)