|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Mormon Mother smell that indicates that her husband is returning?
2. According to Belize in Act 2, Scene 5, what has Roy lost because he is in a hospital?
(a) Free speech
(b) Constitutional rights
(c) Private property
3. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A fishing spear
(b) An oboe
(c) A pine tree
(d) A polar bear
4. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) John Haldemann
(b) Teddy Roosevelt
(c) Earl Warren
(d) Alexander Hamilton
5. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the "prophet birds" in Belize's heaven?
2. What treatment does Belize warn Roy to skip in Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What is Mr. Lies' career?
4. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
5. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)