|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
(a) He forgives them eventually
(b) No prophet would do that
(c) He feeds them to whales
(d) She dares not say
2. In Act 5, Scene 7, who is Roy Cohn representing in the afterlife?
(a) Joe McCarthy
(c) Ethel Rosenberg
(d) The Angel
3. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) Earl Warren
(b) John Haldemann
(c) Teddy Roosevelt
(d) Alexander Hamilton
4. In Act 5, Scene 7, what does Roy Cohn want to know about the Judge?
(a) His afterlife restaurant of choice
(b) His wife's name
(c) His favorite jewelry
(d) His political affiliation
5. What shocking piece of information does Joe tell Louis in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) He is moving to Washington
(b) He is married
(c) He loves Louis
(d) He is a Mormon
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
3. Where is Hannah in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What kind of cologne is Joe wearing in Act 1, Scene 6?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)