|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Belize call as soon as he realize Roy Cohn has been admitted?
(a) His partner
(b) His mother
2. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
3. In Act 4, Scene 3, Louis accuses Belize of hating him because why?
(a) He's in love with Prior
(b) He hates Jewish people
(c) He is bored
(d) He knows he is tougher than Louis
4. What generally embarrassing ailment does Roy discuss having in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Genital warts
(c) Bladder infection
(d) Pubic lice
5. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
(a) Barbara Bush
(b) Joan Jett
(c) Grace Jones
(d) Peggy Noonan
Short Answer Questions
1. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
2. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
3. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
4. From what dead figure does Ethel Rosenberg send a "hello" in Act 3, Scene 5?
5. What does Louis worry aloud will happen to Joe if he touches him in Act 3, Scene 7?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)