|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What 1986 event are the Continental Principalities discussing at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) Chernobyl disaster
(b) Challenger explosion
(c) Hands Across America
(d) Iran Contra Affair
2. What does Louis worry aloud will happen to Joe if he touches him in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) He will see Louis's iniquity
(b) They will both die
(c) His hand will fall off
(d) He will fall in love with Louis
3. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) A week and and a half
(b) 2 days
(c) He does not remember
(d) An eternity
4. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
(c) New York
(d) Salt Lake City
5. During what type of surgery did Roy Cohn convince the anesthesiologist to let him stay awake?
(a) Face lift
(b) Reverse viscectomy
(c) Hip replacement
Short Answer Questions
1. What neighborhood in Brooklyn are the Mormon Mother and Harper in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
3. What treatment does Belize warn Roy to skip in Act 1, Scene 5?
4. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)