|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what poor, malfunctioning machine do the Principalities get their news?
(a) An old television
(b) A radio
(c) A telegraph
(d) A news ticker
2. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She rarely sees drag queens
(b) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
(c) She did not think she took that much Valium
(d) She has never met him
3. According to Emily in Act 4, Scene 6, how much weight has Prior lost?
(a) 16 pounds
(b) 4 pounds
(c) 12 pounds
(d) 8 pounds
4. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Chippendale furniture
(b) Tropical fruit
(c) Whale oil
5. What addition to the Antarctica of Act 3, Scene 3 confuses Mr. Lies?
(a) A pizza
(b) A deer
(c) An Eskimo
(d) A taxi
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Harper retrieve her Valium stash before leaving Joe?
2. What part of Louis' attire in Act 5, Scene 3 does Belize think is ridiculous?
3. At the end of Act 4, Scene 8, Louis compares his fight with Joe to a sex scene in a book by what author?
4. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
5. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)