|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
(a) The Mother
(b) The Father
2. According to Emily in Act 4, Scene 6, how much weight has Prior lost?
(a) 16 pounds
(b) 4 pounds
(c) 8 pounds
(d) 12 pounds
3. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) She burned them
(b) She gave them to a homeless woman
(c) She threw them in the river
(d) She lost them in the subway
4. What do Hannah and Prior say they have in common in Act 5, Scene 8?
(a) They both had peculiar dreams
(b) They both saw an Angel
(c) They both rely on the kindness of strangers
(d) They both need someone by their side
5. What recent diplomatic event sickens Roy Cohn?
(a) Reagan and Gorbachev in Rejkavec
(b) Carter's Camp David Accords
(c) Nixon meeting with Mao Zedong
(d) Kruschev at the UN
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
3. Hoe does the Angel's communication with Heaven manifest itself onstage?
4. What character's spirit helps Louis with the Kaddish?
5. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)