|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
(a) To sell the house
(b) To have lunch
(c) To help her pack
(d) To borrow her car
2. From where does Harper retrieve her Valium stash before leaving Joe?
(a) The couch
(b) The microwave
(c) The toilet tank
(d) Her purse
3. What part of Louis' attire in Act 5, Scene 3 does Belize think is ridiculous?
(a) His glasses
(b) His running shoes
(c) His hat
(d) His scarf
4. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
(a) He feeds them to whales
(b) He forgives them eventually
(c) No prophet would do that
(d) She dares not say
5. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man does not trust Louis
(b) The Man is homeless
(c) The Man lives with his parents
(d) The Man has a partner at home
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 5, Scene 7, who is Roy Cohn representing in the afterlife?
2. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
3. In Act 5, Scene 4, what word does Harper tell Joe he says a lot?
4. What is the last word that Roy Cohn says before dying?
5. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)