|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
2. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
3. What liquid does Harper theorize will come from her breasts after she gives birth to her Antarctic baby in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Holy water
(b) Red wine
(c) Black coffee
(d) Hot cocoa
4. With what is Harper playing when Prior sees in her Heaven?
(a) A dradle
(b) A balloon
(c) A cat
(d) A checker board
5. In Act 4, Scene 3, Louis accuses Belize of hating him because why?
(a) He's in love with Prior
(b) He hates Jewish people
(c) He knows he is tougher than Louis
(d) He is bored
Short Answer Questions
1. During what type of surgery did Roy Cohn convince the anesthesiologist to let him stay awake?
2. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. According to Harper was element is essential to the end of civilization?
4. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
5. In Act 1, Scene 6, what slang term does Louis use to describe the neighborhood where he lives?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)