|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 4, Scene 8, Louis compares his fight with Joe to a sex scene in a book by what author?
(a) Ayn Rand
(b) George Orwell
(c) Thomas Pynchon
(d) Phillip Roth
2. To what destination does the Homeless Woman give Hannah directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) St. Patrick's Cathedral
(b) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(c) The Grand Concourse
(d) Prospect Park
3. What part of Louis' attire in Act 5, Scene 3 does Belize think is ridiculous?
(a) His running shoes
(b) His scarf
(c) His hat
(d) His glasses
4. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
(a) Water pump
5. How does Belize explain Roy's ranting in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) He brain is deteriorating
(b) He is wracked with guilt
(c) He hasn't slept in days
(d) He is high on morphine
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. What 1986 event are the Continental Principalities discussing at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 5?
3. What color is the star of Ethel Rosenberg's hate?
4. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
5. According to Belize in Act 2, Scene 5, what has Roy lost because he is in a hospital?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)