|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(a) He will not say
(b) He did not vote
2. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Jergens lotion
(c) Cheap perfume
(d) Kiwi fruit
3. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
(a) He is becoming color-blind
(b) His peripheral vision is deteriorating
(c) He is losing his depth-perception
(d) He is blind in his left eye
4. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
5. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
(a) J. Edgar Hoover
(b) Joe McCarthy
(c) Richard Helms
(d) Walter Winchell
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
2. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Who summons the ladder out of heaven for Prior Walter in Act 5, Scene 6?
4. With what is Harper playing when Prior sees in her Heaven?
5. Where in New York are Roy Cohn's disbarment hearings being held?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)