|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Prior keeps in his bed to ward off spirits in Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) A wooden stake
(b) A crucifix
(c) A mirror
2. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) A hot spike
(b) A dead planet
(c) An overgrown garden
(d) A void
3. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
(a) The Rosenberg execution
(b) The Army-McCarthy hearings
(c) The Alger Hiss case
(d) The Reagan Revolution
4. What does Louis worry aloud will happen to Joe if he touches him in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) He will fall in love with Louis
(b) His hand will fall off
(c) They will both die
(d) He will see Louis's iniquity
5. To what Biblical relations does Roy compare his relationship with Joe in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Saul and David
(b) Joseph and Jesus
(c) Cain and Lot
(d) Jacob and Isaac
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
2. According to Prior's rant in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 7, the Recording Angel snaps the spine of what book?
3. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
4. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)