|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Prior Walter's response to the Angel at the end Of Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Who are you?
(c) Go away.
(d) Bless me.
2. To what film director's work does Prior compare his room in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) Steven Spielberg
(b) Luis Bunuel
(c) Martin Scorsese
(d) Piero Paolo Passolini
3. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) The scarlet letter
(b) An Ash Wednesday marking
(c) The mark of Cain
(d) The stigmata
4. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She did not think she took that much Valium
(b) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
(c) She rarely sees drag queens
(d) She has never met him
5. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
(c) Water pump
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives is not one that Belize uses in his comparison of Roy Cohn and America in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. To what Biblical relations does Roy compare his relationship with Joe in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What kind of cologne is Joe wearing in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. Who summons the ladder out of heaven for Prior Walter in Act 5, Scene 6?
5. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)