|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) Saul on the road to Taursus
(b) David and Bathsheba
(c) The raising of Lazarus
(d) Jacob wrestling the Angel
2. What does Roy say in Act 2, Scene 5 that he most respects about black Americans?
(a) They believe in a higher power
(b) They rarely vote
(c) They cost less as labor
(d) They never went Communist
3. Where is Hannah in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Grand Central Station
(b) The Mariott Marquis
(c) Joe's apartment
(d) The Mormon Visitor's Center
4. By Act 4, Scene 4, how long has Hannah been trying to get hold of Joe since coming to New York?
(a) 2 weeks
(b) 5 months
(c) 3 months
(d) 1 month
5. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She did not think she took that much Valium
(b) She has never met him
(c) She rarely sees drag queens
(d) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of information about Joe does Prior surprise Louis by knowing in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. During what type of surgery did Roy Cohn convince the anesthesiologist to let him stay awake?
3. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
4. Which of the following adjectives is not one that Belize uses in his comparison of Roy Cohn and America in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. What does Joe do in Act 3, Scene 4, to prove his love for Louis?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)