|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Prior's chosen vestment starting in Act 2 of Perestroika?
(a) A dashiki
(b) A Mormon missionary's attire
(c) A black robe
(d) Priest's vestments
2. By Act 4, Scene 4, how long has Hannah been trying to get hold of Joe since coming to New York?
(a) 3 months
(b) 1 month
(c) 2 weeks
(d) 5 months
3. What character from the play wanders into the diorama in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Soils himself
(c) Passes out
(d) Leaves the apartment
5. What does Roy say in Act 2, Scene 5 that he most respects about black Americans?
(a) They cost less as labor
(b) They rarely vote
(c) They believe in a higher power
(d) They never went Communist
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. In Act 4, Scene 3, Louis accuses Belize of hating him because why?
3. According to Prior's rant in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 7, the Recording Angel snaps the spine of what book?
4. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
5. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)