|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Prior Walter's response to the Angel at the end Of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Who are you?
(c) Go away.
(d) Bless me.
2. What instrument plays the dance tune to which Prior and Louis dance in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
(a) Peggy Noonan
(b) Joan Jett
(c) Grace Jones
(d) Barbara Bush
4. What treatment does Belize warn Roy to skip in Act 1, Scene 5?
(c) Morphine drip
(d) Ice packs to lower his temperature
5. Where in Prior's apartment are the Sacred Prophetic Implements?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The kitchen
(c) In the television
(d) Under his bed
Short Answer Questions
1. What character from the play wanders into the diorama in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What is Belize's given name?
3. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)