|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
(a) He was denying it to himself
(b) He fears Louis will leave him
(c) He wanted to get a second opinion from a doctor
(d) He doesn't want to worry Louis
2. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Love's Breath in the Wind
(b) Silence of Ragged Plains
(c) In Love with the Night Mysterious
(d) Cold Hands of the Morning
3. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
(a) Leaving Salt Lake City
(b) Staying out late at night
(d) Being gay
4. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She rarely sees drag queens
(b) She did not think she took that much Valium
(c) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
(d) She has never met him
5. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Leave him
(b) Freak out
(c) Call the hospital
(d) Touch him
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
2. Where in New York are Roy Cohn's disbarment hearings being held?
3. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
4. According to Belize, who will not be in heaven?
5. Like what does the snow of Harper's metaphysical Antarctica in Act 3, Scene 3 smell?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)