|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Ron Reagan, Jr.
(b) Ed Koch
(c) Vice President Bush
(d) Rock Hudson
2. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(c) A history
3. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
(a) The Father
(c) The Mother
4. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She has never met him
(b) She did not think she took that much Valium
(c) She rarely sees drag queens
(d) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
5. In Act 4, Scene 4, Prior tells Hannah it would be her lucky day if he was what?
(a) A hairdresser
(c) A Mormon
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Prior's rant in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 7, the Recording Angel snaps the spine of what book?
2. What neighborhood in Brooklyn are the Mormon Mother and Harper in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
4. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who does Roy Cohn call in Act 1, Scene 5, to get his own stash of AZT?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)