|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Protein in urine
(b) Defecating blood
(c) New lesions
(d) Blacking out
2. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
3. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
(a) Bede's Ecclesiastical History
(b) The Domesday Book
(c) The Bayeux Tapestry
(d) Hobein's Ambassadors
4. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) Christ will return to Earth
(b) The ozone layer will heal itself
(c) The Troubles will come
(d) A new harvest will grow
5. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) Earl Warren
(b) Teddy Roosevelt
(c) John Haldemann
(d) Alexander Hamilton
Short Answer Questions
1. To what film director's work does Prior compare his room in Act 3, Scene 7?
2. Who does Belize call as soon as he realize Roy Cohn has been admitted?
3. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
5. Which of the following is not something Prior keeps in his bed to ward off spirits in Act 3, Scene 6?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)