|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the angel atop the fountain in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. In what year is the diorama at the Mormon Visitor's Center supposed to take place?
3. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
4. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
5. Which of the following adjectives is not one that Belize uses in his comparison of Roy Cohn and America in Act 4, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
2. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
3. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
4. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. In Act 1, Scene 6, what slang term does Louis use to describe the neighborhood where he lives?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)