|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man is homeless
(b) The Man does not trust Louis
(c) The Man has a partner at home
(d) The Man lives with his parents
2. What is the name of the angel atop the fountain in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(b) He will not say
(d) He did not vote
4. What is Belize's given name?
5. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(a) Accepting responsibility
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
2. What does the Mormon Mother smell that indicates that her husband is returning?
3. To what destination does the Homeless Woman give Hannah directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
4. What instrument plays the dance tune to which Prior and Louis dance in Act 3, Scene 6?
5. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)