|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following books written by presidents is not mentioned in Act 4, Scene 8?
(a) Where's the Rest of Me? by Ronald Reagan
(b) The Vantage Point by Lyndon Johnson
(c) Six Crises by Richard Nixon
(d) Profiles in Courage by John F. Kennedy
2. Which of the following adjectives is not one that Belize uses in his comparison of Roy Cohn and America in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The cafeteria
(b) The central court
(c) The clerical pool
(d) The bathroom
5. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
(a) Five hours
(b) Three and three quarters hours
(c) Two and a half hours
(d) Four and a quarter hours
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
2. In Act 1, Scene 6, what slang term does Louis use to describe the neighborhood where he lives?
3. Who said "Have you no decency?"
4. What does Joe say he sees when he looks at Harper in Act 4, Scene 7?
5. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)