|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument plays the dance tune to which Prior and Louis dance in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Ed Koch
(b) Ron Reagan, Jr.
(c) Vice President Bush
(d) Rock Hudson
3. In what year is the diorama at the Mormon Visitor's Center supposed to take place?
4. What addition to the Antarctica of Act 3, Scene 3 confuses Mr. Lies?
(a) A taxi
(b) A deer
(c) A pizza
(d) An Eskimo
5. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Represent him in divorce proceedings
(b) Pay to move Harper back to Salt Lake City
(c) Take care of paperwork for Harper's committal
(d) Pay for a townhouse and car in Washington
Short Answer Questions
1. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Hoe does the Angel's communication with Heaven manifest itself onstage?
3. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
4. In Act 3, Scene 2, Roy asks Ethel Rosenberg if who has died?
5. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)