|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Freak out
(b) Leave him
(c) Call the hospital
(d) Touch him
2. In Act 4, Scene 4, Prior tells Hannah it would be her lucky day if he was what?
(b) A hairdresser
(d) A Mormon
3. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man is homeless
(b) The Man lives with his parents
(c) The Man does not trust Louis
(d) The Man has a partner at home
4. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In the shower
(b) On the fire escape
(c) In the closet
(d) In bed
5. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Belize, who will not be in heaven?
2. To what Biblical relations does Roy compare his relationship with Joe in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
4. Which of the following is not a reason Joe gives for declining Roy's Justice Department offer in Act 3, Scene 5?
5. What does Roy say in Act 2, Scene 5 that he most respects about black Americans?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)