|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The central court
(b) The cafeteria
(c) The clerical pool
(d) The bathroom
2. What does the Mormon Mother smell that indicates that her husband is returning?
3. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
4. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(a) He will not say
(c) He did not vote
5. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
(b) The Mother
(d) The Father
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the "prophet birds" in Belize's heaven?
2. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
3. Which of the following major characters is not onstage at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
4. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)