|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Prior's rant in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 7, the Recording Angel snaps the spine of what book?
(a) The Book of Heaven
(b) The Book of the Dead
(c) The Book of Life
(d) The Book of Days
2. According to Belize in Act 2, Scene 5, what has Roy lost because he is in a hospital?
(a) Constitutional rights
(b) Private property
(d) Free speech
3. From what dead figure does Ethel Rosenberg send a "hello" in Act 3, Scene 5?
(b) Her husband
(c) Joseph Welch
(d) Whitaker Chambers
4. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
(a) She dares not say
(b) No prophet would do that
(c) He forgives them eventually
(d) He feeds them to whales
5. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
(a) Salt Lake City
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
2. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
3. What addition to the Antarctica of Act 3, Scene 3 confuses Mr. Lies?
4. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
5. To what film director's work does Prior compare his room in Act 3, Scene 7?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)