|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
(a) The Reagan Revolution
(b) The Rosenberg execution
(c) The Alger Hiss case
(d) The Army-McCarthy hearings
2. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
(c) Mr. Lies
3. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
(d) Mr. Lies
4. What does the Mormon Mother smell that indicates that her husband is returning?
5. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. What generally embarrassing ailment does Roy discuss having in Act 1, Scene 6?
3. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. According to Prior's rant in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 7, the Recording Angel snaps the spine of what book?
5. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)