|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
(a) Les Miserables
(b) A Little Night Music
(c) Le Cage aux Folles
2. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Tropical fruit
(b) Chippendale furniture
(d) Whale oil
3. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
(a) He is blind in his left eye
(b) He is becoming color-blind
(c) He is losing his depth-perception
(d) His peripheral vision is deteriorating
4. To what destination does the Homeless Woman give Hannah directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) St. Patrick's Cathedral
(b) The Grand Concourse
(c) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(d) Prospect Park
5. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
(a) Abandon what hurts you
(b) Break the law
(d) Follow your heart
Short Answer Questions
1. What neighborhood in Brooklyn are the Mormon Mother and Harper in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
3. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
4. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
5. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)