|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
(a) The Reagan Revolution
(b) The Alger Hiss case
(c) The Rosenberg execution
(d) The Army-McCarthy hearings
2. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
(a) Water pump
3. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Soils himself
(b) Leaves the apartment
(c) Passes out
4. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. What does Joe do in Act 3, Scene 4, to prove his love for Louis?
(a) Renounces his faith
(b) Shouts his love as loud as he can
(c) Strips on the beach
(d) Agrees to divorce Harper
Short Answer Questions
1. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
2. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Which of the following is Prior's chosen vestment starting in Act 2 of Perestroika?
4. Where is Hannah in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)