|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Represent him in divorce proceedings
(b) Take care of paperwork for Harper's committal
(c) Pay for a townhouse and car in Washington
(d) Pay to move Harper back to Salt Lake City
2. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(d) Accepting responsibility
3. What does Roy say in Act 2, Scene 5 that he most respects about black Americans?
(a) They cost less as labor
(b) They believe in a higher power
(c) They rarely vote
(d) They never went Communist
4. In Act 3, Scene 4, which of the following is not a place Louis mentions as a hot bed of homosexual mating?
(a) Central Park
(b) St. Mark's Baths
(c) Fire Island
(d) Jones Beach
5. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) A new harvest will grow
(b) The Troubles will come
(c) Christ will return to Earth
(d) The ozone layer will heal itself
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
2. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
4. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
5. Which of the following major characters is not onstage at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)