|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
(a) Mr. Lies
2. What is Prior Walter's response to the Angel at the end Of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Who are you?
(b) Bless me.
(c) Go away.
3. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
(a) Hobein's Ambassadors
(b) The Bayeux Tapestry
(c) The Domesday Book
(d) Bede's Ecclesiastical History
4. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Calling her "lady"
(c) Taking the Lord's name in vain
(d) Calling so late
5. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
(a) Hannah Pitt
(b) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Belize, who will not be in heaven?
2. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
3. To what film director's work does Prior compare his room in Act 3, Scene 7?
4. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
5. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)