|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louis worry aloud will happen to Joe if he touches him in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) He will fall in love with Louis
(b) He will see Louis's iniquity
(c) They will both die
(d) His hand will fall off
2. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
(a) Peggy Noonan
(b) Joan Jett
(c) Barbara Bush
(d) Grace Jones
3. Who does Roy Cohn call in Act 1, Scene 5, to get his own stash of AZT?
(a) Martin Heller
(b) Nancy Reagan
(c) Ed Meese
(d) Joe Pitt
4. What neighborhood in Brooklyn are the Mormon Mother and Harper in Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) Brooklyn Heights
(b) Windsor Terrace
(d) Park Slope
5. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He sweats profusely
(b) He pisses himself
(c) He becomes paralyzed
(d) He gets an erection
Short Answer Questions
1. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
3. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
5. In Act 3, Scene 2, Roy asks Ethel Rosenberg if who has died?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)