|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Jergens lotion
(b) Kiwi fruit
(c) Cheap perfume
2. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Vice President Bush
(b) Ed Koch
(c) Rock Hudson
(d) Ron Reagan, Jr.
3. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
(a) Mr. Lies
4. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) On the floor
(b) On the sofa
(c) In the bed
(d) In the bath tub
5. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
2. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
3. What are the "prophet birds" in Belize's heaven?
4. To what destination does the Homeless Woman give Hannah directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. To what film director's work does Prior compare his room in Act 3, Scene 7?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)