|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a reason Joe gives for declining Roy's Justice Department offer in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) He think he loves a man
(b) He has a bleeding ulcer
(c) Harper is missing
(d) His mother is in New York
2. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
3. Who has the last line of Millennium Approaches?
(d) The Angel
4. What kind of cologne is Joe wearing in Act 1, Scene 6?
(b) Alain Delon
5. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
(a) Her father
(c) Mr. Lies
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in New York are Roy Cohn's disbarment hearings being held?
2. According to Aleksii in Act 1, Scene 1, what must the human race have in order to move forward?
3. Which of the following is Prior's chosen vestment starting in Act 2 of Perestroika?
4. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
5. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)