|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(a) Accepting responsibility
2. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
(a) Abandon what hurts you
(b) Break the law
(c) Follow your heart
3. What character from the play wanders into the diorama in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
(a) Le Cage aux Folles
(b) Les Miserables
(d) A Little Night Music
5. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Pay for a townhouse and car in Washington
(b) Represent him in divorce proceedings
(c) Take care of paperwork for Harper's committal
(d) Pay to move Harper back to Salt Lake City
Short Answer Questions
1. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
2. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
3. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
4. What neighborhood in Brooklyn are the Mormon Mother and Harper in Act 3, Scene 6?
5. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)