|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He sweats profusely
(b) He becomes paralyzed
(c) He gets an erection
(d) He pisses himself
2. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Blacking out
(b) Protein in urine
(c) Defecating blood
(d) New lesions
3. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
(a) An undisclosed amount
(b) 5 million dollars
(c) 1 million dollars
(d) 500,000 dollars
4. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
(c) Water pump
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following major characters is not onstage at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
2. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
3. In Act 3, Scene 2, Roy asks Ethel Rosenberg if who has died?
4. What is Mr. Lies' career?
5. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)