|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bible story does Louis ask Joe to tell him in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) The story of Lazarus
(b) The story of Jacob and the Angel
(c) The story of Jacob and Isaac
(d) The story of Saul's conversion
2. In what year is the diorama at the Mormon Visitor's Center supposed to take place?
3. According to Belize in Act 2, Scene 5, what has Roy lost because he is in a hospital?
(a) Private property
(b) Free speech
(c) Constitutional rights
4. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) The scarlet letter
(b) The mark of Cain
(c) An Ash Wednesday marking
(d) The stigmata
5. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
(b) Staying out late at night
(c) Being gay
(d) Leaving Salt Lake City
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
2. What shocking piece of information does Joe tell Louis in the beginning of Act 3?
3. In Act 3, Scene 2, Roy asks Ethel Rosenberg if who has died?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
5. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)