|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
(a) A Little Night Music
(c) Le Cage aux Folles
(d) Les Miserables
2. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Roy's file
(b) White scrubs
(c) Additional staff
(d) Extra clipboards
3. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
(a) Sublet his apartment
(b) Quit his current job
(c) Pray about it
(d) Ask his wife
4. Where in New York are Roy Cohn's disbarment hearings being held?
(a) White Plains
5. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) Teddy Roosevelt
(b) Earl Warren
(c) John Haldemann
(d) Alexander Hamilton
Short Answer Questions
1. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
2. What instrument plays the dance tune to which Prior and Louis dance in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. According to Aleksii in Act 1, Scene 1, what must the human race have in order to move forward?
4. Which of the following major characters is not onstage at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
5. From what dead figure does Ethel Rosenberg send a "hello" in Act 3, Scene 5?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)