|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
2. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Go to the roof and leap off
(b) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
(c) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
(d) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
3. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
(a) Joe McCarthy
(b) J. Edgar Hoover
(c) Walter Winchell
(d) Richard Helms
4. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) He does not love her anymore
(b) She is ugly when high
(c) She makes him feel small
(d) He is tired from work
5. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
(a) Three and three quarters hours
(b) Four and a quarter hours
(c) Five hours
(d) Two and a half hours
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
2. In what year is the diorama at the Mormon Visitor's Center supposed to take place?
3. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
4. According to Aleksii in Act 1, Scene 1, what must the human race have in order to move forward?
5. What character from the play wanders into the diorama in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)