|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hoe does the Angel's communication with Heaven manifest itself onstage?
(a) Latin chanting
(b) A cough
(c) A body tremor
(d) A bright light
2. What does Roy say in Act 2, Scene 5 that he most respects about black Americans?
(a) They rarely vote
(b) They cost less as labor
(c) They believe in a higher power
(d) They never went Communist
3. What neighborhood in Brooklyn are the Mormon Mother and Harper in Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) Brooklyn Heights
(c) Park Slope
(d) Windsor Terrace
4. Where has Harper been the whole time she thought she was in Antarctica?
(a) Prospect Park
(b) Battery Park
(c) Central Park
(d) Rego Park
5. What treatment does Belize warn Roy to skip in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Ice packs to lower his temperature
(b) Morphine drip
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
2. What does Joe do in Act 3, Scene 4, to prove his love for Louis?
3. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who does Roy Cohn call in Act 1, Scene 5, to get his own stash of AZT?
5. According to Aleksii in Act 1, Scene 1, what must the human race have in order to move forward?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)