|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louis worry aloud will happen to Joe if he touches him in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) They will both die
(b) His hand will fall off
(c) He will see Louis's iniquity
(d) He will fall in love with Louis
2. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) In the bed
(b) On the sofa
(c) On the floor
(d) In the bath tub
3. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) She makes him feel small
(b) He does not love her anymore
(c) She is ugly when high
(d) He is tired from work
4. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(b) David and Bathsheba
(c) The raising of Lazarus
(d) Saul on the road to Taursus
5. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) 2 days
(b) An eternity
(c) He does not remember
(d) A week and and a half
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocking piece of information does Joe tell Louis in the beginning of Act 3?
2. What character from the play wanders into the diorama in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)