|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Prior keeps in his bed to ward off spirits in Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) A mirror
(b) A crucifix
(c) A wooden stake
2. What character from the play wanders into the diorama in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. What liquid does Harper theorize will come from her breasts after she gives birth to her Antarctic baby in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Red wine
(b) Holy water
(c) Hot cocoa
(d) Black coffee
4. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Jergens lotion
(b) Cheap perfume
(d) Kiwi fruit
5. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A pill
(b) A homo
(d) A puppy
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What treatment does Belize warn Roy to skip in Act 1, Scene 5?
3. Like what does the snow of Harper's metaphysical Antarctica in Act 3, Scene 3 smell?
4. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
5. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)