|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What liquid does Harper theorize will come from her breasts after she gives birth to her Antarctic baby in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Holy water
(b) Black coffee
(c) Red wine
(d) Hot cocoa
2. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
3. According to Louis in Act 3, Scene 7, what do he and Joe have in common?
(a) They both love the night
(b) They are both terrible people
(c) They are both afraid
(d) They both need someone
4. To what film director's work does Prior compare his room in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) Steven Spielberg
(b) Luis Bunuel
(c) Piero Paolo Passolini
(d) Martin Scorsese
5. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
(a) J. Edgar Hoover
(b) Walter Winchell
(c) Joe McCarthy
(d) Richard Helms
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
2. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
3. What does Louis ask Emily to tell Prior when he wakes in the hospital?
4. What characteristic of Hannah's does Sister Ella Chapter like most?
5. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)