|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Additional staff
(b) Roy's file
(c) White scrubs
(d) Extra clipboards
2. What does Louis ask Emily to tell Prior when he wakes in the hospital?
(a) Get better
(b) He love him
(c) He'll be back soon
(d) He had to go
3. To what film director's work does Prior compare his room in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) Steven Spielberg
(b) Luis Bunuel
(c) Piero Paolo Passolini
(d) Martin Scorsese
4. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
5. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
(a) Walter Winchell
(b) J. Edgar Hoover
(c) Richard Helms
(d) Joe McCarthy
Short Answer Questions
1. What generally embarrassing ailment does Roy discuss having in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. During what type of surgery did Roy Cohn convince the anesthesiologist to let him stay awake?
3. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
4. What does Joe do in Act 3, Scene 4, to prove his love for Louis?
5. In Act 3, Scene 2, Roy asks Ethel Rosenberg if who has died?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)