|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Taking the Lord's name in vain
(b) Calling her "lady"
(d) Calling so late
2. Where is Hannah in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Grand Central Station
(b) The Mariott Marquis
(c) Joe's apartment
(d) The Mormon Visitor's Center
3. According to Louis in Act 3, Scene 7, what do he and Joe have in common?
(a) They both need someone
(b) They are both afraid
(c) They are both terrible people
(d) They both love the night
4. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Take care of paperwork for Harper's committal
(b) Pay for a townhouse and car in Washington
(c) Pay to move Harper back to Salt Lake City
(d) Represent him in divorce proceedings
5. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
(d) Mr. Lies
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
2. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
3. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
4. What are the "prophet birds" in Belize's heaven?
5. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)