|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Lies' career?
(c) Travel agent
2. To what destination does the Homeless Woman give Hannah directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(b) Prospect Park
(c) St. Patrick's Cathedral
(d) The Grand Concourse
3. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He gets an erection
(b) He becomes paralyzed
(c) He pisses himself
(d) He sweats profusely
4. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Joe Hill
(b) John Reed
(c) Emma Goldman
(d) Leon Trotsky
5. What does Louis ask Emily to tell Prior when he wakes in the hospital?
(a) Get better
(b) He had to go
(c) He love him
(d) He'll be back soon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What bible story does Louis ask Joe to tell him in Act 3, Scene 7?
3. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
5. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)