|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
2. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Passes out
(b) Soils himself
(c) Leaves the apartment
3. Which of the following is not something Prior keeps in his bed to ward off spirits in Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) A wooden stake
(b) A crucifix
(c) A mirror
4. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) 2 days
(b) An eternity
(c) A week and and a half
(d) He does not remember
5. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
(a) Abandon what hurts you
(c) Break the law
(d) Follow your heart
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
2. From what dead figure does Ethel Rosenberg send a "hello" in Act 3, Scene 5?
3. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
4. What addition to the Antarctica of Act 3, Scene 3 confuses Mr. Lies?
5. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)