|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
2. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
3. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
(b) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
(c) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
(d) Go to the roof and leap off
4. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Chambers Street
(b) Penn Station
(c) East 57th Street
(d) Central Park
5. What does Louis worry aloud will happen to Joe if he touches him in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) He will see Louis's iniquity
(b) He will fall in love with Louis
(c) His hand will fall off
(d) They will both die
Short Answer Questions
1. What bible story does Louis ask Joe to tell him in Act 3, Scene 7?
2. What does Louis ask Emily to tell Prior when he wakes in the hospital?
3. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
4. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
5. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)