|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
(a) The world is ending
(b) She will ahve to go to Washington
(c) Her husband is gay
(d) She is pregnant
2. What addition to the Antarctica of Act 3, Scene 3 confuses Mr. Lies?
(a) A pizza
(b) An Eskimo
(c) A taxi
(d) A deer
3. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Whale oil
(b) Chippendale furniture
(c) Tropical fruit
4. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(b) Accepting responsibility
5. To what destination does the Homeless Woman give Hannah directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) St. Patrick's Cathedral
(b) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(c) Prospect Park
(d) The Grand Concourse
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
2. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What characteristic of Hannah's does Sister Ella Chapter like most?
4. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
5. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)