|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Love's Breath in the Wind
(b) Cold Hands of the Morning
(c) Silence of Ragged Plains
(d) In Love with the Night Mysterious
2. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) He does not love her anymore
(b) He is tired from work
(c) She is ugly when high
(d) She makes him feel small
3. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
4. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
(a) Staying out late at night
(b) Leaving Salt Lake City
(d) Being gay
5. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
(b) Water pump
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
2. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
3. What instrument plays the dance tune to which Prior and Louis dance in Act 3, Scene 6?
4. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
5. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)