|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) An eternity
(b) 2 days
(c) He does not remember
(d) A week and and a half
2. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Ron Reagan, Jr.
(b) Rock Hudson
(c) Vice President Bush
(d) Ed Koch
3. According to Prior's rant in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 7, the Recording Angel snaps the spine of what book?
(a) The Book of the Dead
(b) The Book of Days
(c) The Book of Life
(d) The Book of Heaven
4. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) The scarlet letter
(b) The stigmata
(c) An Ash Wednesday marking
(d) The mark of Cain
5. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Central Park
(b) Penn Station
(c) East 57th Street
(d) Chambers Street
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
2. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
3. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
4. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
5. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)