|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What addition to the Antarctica of Act 3, Scene 3 confuses Mr. Lies?
(a) A pizza
(b) An Eskimo
(c) A taxi
(d) A deer
2. What liquid does Harper theorize will come from her breasts after she gives birth to her Antarctic baby in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Holy water
(b) Red wine
(c) Black coffee
(d) Hot cocoa
3. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Leave him
(b) Touch him
(c) Freak out
(d) Call the hospital
4. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The clerical pool
(b) The bathroom
(c) The cafeteria
(d) The central court
5. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The Better Business Bureau
(b) The FBI
(c) The National Bar Association
(d) The Department of Justice
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
3. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
4. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
5. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)