|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what dead figure does Ethel Rosenberg send a "hello" in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) Joseph Welch
(b) Her husband
(d) Whitaker Chambers
2. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) Kiwi fruit
(c) Jergens lotion
(d) Cheap perfume
3. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(b) A history
4. What liquid does Harper theorize will come from her breasts after she gives birth to her Antarctic baby in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Holy water
(b) Hot cocoa
(c) Red wine
(d) Black coffee
5. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) Mr. Lies
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
2. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
3. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
4. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
5. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)