|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) John Haldemann
(b) Alexander Hamilton
(c) Teddy Roosevelt
(d) Earl Warren
2. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
(a) Rapid City
(b) Salt Lake City
(c) St. Louis
(d) Las Vegas
3. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Chambers Street
(b) Penn Station
(c) Central Park
(d) East 57th Street
5. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) A dead planet
(b) An overgrown garden
(c) A hot spike
(d) A void
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
4. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
5. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)