|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
(a) Four and a quarter hours
(b) Three and three quarters hours
(c) Five hours
(d) Two and a half hours
2. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
3. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The clerical pool
(b) The cafeteria
(c) The central court
(d) The bathroom
4. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Soils himself
(c) Leaves the apartment
(d) Passes out
5. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
(a) Alexander Haig
(b) Ed Meese
(c) Ronald Reagan
(d) Nancy Reagan
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Prior's rant in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 7, the Recording Angel snaps the spine of what book?
2. What instrument plays the dance tune to which Prior and Louis dance in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
4. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
5. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)