|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
2. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
3. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
4. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
(a) Being gay
(b) Leaving Salt Lake City
(d) Staying out late at night
5. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In bed
(b) In the closet
(c) In the shower
(d) On the fire escape
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
2. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
3. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
5. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)