|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what film director's work does Prior compare his room in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) Piero Paolo Passolini
(b) Luis Bunuel
(c) Martin Scorsese
(d) Steven Spielberg
2. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
3. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Emma Goldman
(b) John Reed
(c) Leon Trotsky
(d) Joe Hill
4. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
(a) Joe McCarthy
(b) Richard Helms
(c) J. Edgar Hoover
(d) Walter Winchell
5. What bible story does Louis ask Joe to tell him in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) The story of Saul's conversion
(b) The story of Jacob and Isaac
(c) The story of Lazarus
(d) The story of Jacob and the Angel
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
2. Like what does the snow of Harper's metaphysical Antarctica in Act 3, Scene 3 smell?
3. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)