|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Leave him
(b) Freak out
(c) Touch him
(d) Call the hospital
2. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Take care of paperwork for Harper's committal
(b) Pay to move Harper back to Salt Lake City
(c) Pay for a townhouse and car in Washington
(d) Represent him in divorce proceedings
3. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She rarely sees drag queens
(b) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
(c) She did not think she took that much Valium
(d) She has never met him
4. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Love's Breath in the Wind
(b) Silence of Ragged Plains
(c) Cold Hands of the Morning
(d) In Love with the Night Mysterious
5. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Blacking out
(b) New lesions
(c) Protein in urine
(d) Defecating blood
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
2. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
3. According to Louis in Act 3, Scene 7, what do he and Joe have in common?
4. What does Louis ask Emily to tell Prior when he wakes in the hospital?
5. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)