|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(b) A history
2. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
(a) Richard Helms
(b) J. Edgar Hoover
(c) Walter Winchell
(d) Joe McCarthy
3. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) Kiwi fruit
(c) Cheap perfume
(d) Jergens lotion
4. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
(a) The Bayeux Tapestry
(b) The Domesday Book
(c) Hobein's Ambassadors
(d) Bede's Ecclesiastical History
5. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) A hot spike
(b) An overgrown garden
(c) A dead planet
(d) A void
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
4. Like what does the snow of Harper's metaphysical Antarctica in Act 3, Scene 3 smell?
5. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)