|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) An Ash Wednesday marking
(b) The scarlet letter
(c) The mark of Cain
(d) The stigmata
2. What bible story does Louis ask Joe to tell him in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) The story of Lazarus
(b) The story of Jacob and the Angel
(c) The story of Saul's conversion
(d) The story of Jacob and Isaac
3. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
(a) St. Louis
(b) Rapid City
(c) Salt Lake City
(d) Las Vegas
4. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
(a) Two and a half hours
(b) Five hours
(c) Four and a quarter hours
(d) Three and three quarters hours
5. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
2. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What characteristic of Hannah's does Sister Ella Chapter like most?
4. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
5. What addition to the Antarctica of Act 3, Scene 3 confuses Mr. Lies?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)