|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) The scarlet letter
(b) The mark of Cain
(c) An Ash Wednesday marking
(d) The stigmata
2. From what dead figure does Ethel Rosenberg send a "hello" in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) Whitaker Chambers
(b) Joseph Welch
(c) Her husband
3. What liquid does Harper theorize will come from her breasts after she gives birth to her Antarctic baby in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Black coffee
(b) Holy water
(c) Hot cocoa
(d) Red wine
4. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. What does Louis ask Emily to tell Prior when he wakes in the hospital?
(a) He'll be back soon
(b) He love him
(c) Get better
(d) He had to go
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
3. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
4. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
5. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)