|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She rarely sees drag queens
(b) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
(c) She has never met him
(d) She did not think she took that much Valium
2. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
(b) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
(c) Go to the roof and leap off
(d) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
3. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) The raising of Lazarus
(b) Saul on the road to Taursus
(c) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(d) David and Bathsheba
4. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
5. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
(a) The Exorcist
(b) Rosemary's Baby
(d) The Omen
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
2. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
3. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
4. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
5. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)