|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She has never met him
(b) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
(c) She did not think she took that much Valium
(d) She rarely sees drag queens
2. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) The raising of Lazarus
(b) Saul on the road to Taursus
(c) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(d) David and Bathsheba
3. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The clerical pool
(c) The cafeteria
(d) The central court
4. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
(a) Les Miserables
(b) Le Cage aux Folles
(c) A Little Night Music
5. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
2. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
3. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
4. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
5. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)