|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(b) Whale oil
(c) Tropical fruit
(d) Chippendale furniture
2. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
3. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(c) A history
4. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Go to the roof and leap off
(b) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
(c) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
(d) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
5. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
(a) Ask his wife
(b) Sublet his apartment
(c) Quit his current job
(d) Pray about it
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
2. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
3. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
5. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)