|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Lies' career?
(a) Travel agent
2. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Emma Goldman
(b) John Reed
(c) Leon Trotsky
(d) Joe Hill
3. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
4. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
5. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
(a) He fears Louis will leave him
(b) He wanted to get a second opinion from a doctor
(c) He was denying it to himself
(d) He doesn't want to worry Louis
Short Answer Questions
1. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
2. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
3. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
4. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
5. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)