|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(b) He will not say
(c) He did not vote
2. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
3. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Defecating blood
(b) New lesions
(c) Protein in urine
(d) Blacking out
4. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
5. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The cafeteria
(b) The central court
(c) The bathroom
(d) The clerical pool
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
3. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)