|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In the closet
(b) In bed
(c) In the shower
(d) On the fire escape
2. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) A new harvest will grow
(b) Christ will return to Earth
(c) The ozone layer will heal itself
(d) The Troubles will come
3. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
(a) He wanted to get a second opinion from a doctor
(b) He doesn't want to worry Louis
(c) He fears Louis will leave him
(d) He was denying it to himself
4. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She did not think she took that much Valium
(b) She has never met him
(c) She rarely sees drag queens
(d) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
5. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(c) A history
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
2. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
3. What is Mr. Lies' career?
4. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)