|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
2. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
(b) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
(c) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
(d) Go to the roof and leap off
3. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
(a) A Little Night Music
(b) Les Miserables
(d) Le Cage aux Folles
4. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
5. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(d) A history
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
3. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
5. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)