|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
2. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Defecating blood
(b) Protein in urine
(c) Blacking out
(d) New lesions
3. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
(a) Le Cage aux Folles
(b) Les Miserables
(d) A Little Night Music
4. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
(b) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
(c) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
(d) Go to the roof and leap off
5. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) John Reed
(b) Joe Hill
(c) Leon Trotsky
(d) Emma Goldman
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
2. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
3. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
4. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)