|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Leave him
(b) Call the hospital
(c) Freak out
(d) Touch him
2. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
3. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(b) He will not say
(c) He did not vote
4. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(a) A history
5. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Tropical fruit
(b) Whale oil
(c) Chippendale furniture
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
2. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
3. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
4. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
5. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)