|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A puppy
(b) A homo
(c) A pill
2. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) Christ will return to Earth
(b) The ozone layer will heal itself
(c) The Troubles will come
(d) A new harvest will grow
3. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She did not think she took that much Valium
(b) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
(c) She rarely sees drag queens
(d) She has never met him
4. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The clerical pool
(b) The central court
(c) The cafeteria
(d) The bathroom
5. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
2. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
4. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
5. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)