|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
2. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) He does not love her anymore
(b) She is ugly when high
(c) He is tired from work
(d) She makes him feel small
3. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
(a) Pray about it
(b) Ask his wife
(c) Sublet his apartment
(d) Quit his current job
4. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) Emma Goldman
(c) John Reed
(d) Joe Hill
5. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
2. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
3. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
4. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
5. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)