|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(b) Saul on the road to Taursus
(c) David and Bathsheba
(d) The raising of Lazarus
2. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) A new harvest will grow
(b) The ozone layer will heal itself
(c) The Troubles will come
(d) Christ will return to Earth
3. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
4. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The clerical pool
(b) The cafeteria
(c) The bathroom
(d) The central court
5. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In the closet
(b) In bed
(c) On the fire escape
(d) In the shower
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
2. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
3. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
5. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)