|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) Christ will return to Earth
(b) The Troubles will come
(c) The ozone layer will heal itself
(d) A new harvest will grow
2. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
(a) Ronald Reagan
(b) Nancy Reagan
(c) Alexander Haig
(d) Ed Meese
3. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Leave him
(b) Call the hospital
(c) Touch him
(d) Freak out
4. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Emma Goldman
(b) John Reed
(c) Joe Hill
(d) Leon Trotsky
5. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Protein in urine
(b) Defecating blood
(c) New lesions
(d) Blacking out
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)