|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
(a) Nancy Reagan
(b) Alexander Haig
(c) Ronald Reagan
(d) Ed Meese
2. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(d) A history
3. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
(b) Go to the roof and leap off
(c) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
(d) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
4. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Touch him
(b) Call the hospital
(c) Leave him
(d) Freak out
5. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) A puppy
(c) A pill
(d) A homo
Short Answer Questions
1. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
2. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
3. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
5. What is Mr. Lies' career?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)