|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
2. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) John Reed
(b) Leon Trotsky
(c) Emma Goldman
(d) Joe Hill
3. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
(a) Las Vegas
(b) St. Louis
(c) Rapid City
(d) Salt Lake City
4. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Soils himself
(b) Leaves the apartment
(d) Passes out
5. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) Christ will return to Earth
(b) The Troubles will come
(c) A new harvest will grow
(d) The ozone layer will heal itself
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
2. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
3. What is Mr. Lies' career?
4. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
5. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)