|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
2. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) A new harvest will grow
(b) The Troubles will come
(c) The ozone layer will heal itself
(d) Christ will return to Earth
3. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) Emma Goldman
(c) Joe Hill
(d) John Reed
4. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In bed
(b) On the fire escape
(c) In the shower
(d) In the closet
5. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Blacking out
(b) Protein in urine
(c) New lesions
(d) Defecating blood
Short Answer Questions
1. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
2. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
4. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
5. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)