|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
(b) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
(c) Go to the roof and leap off
(d) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
2. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
3. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
4. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
(a) Les Miserables
(b) Le Cage aux Folles
(c) A Little Night Music
5. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
3. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
4. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
5. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)