|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
(b) Rosemary's Baby
(c) The Omen
(d) The Exorcist
2. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
(b) Go to the roof and leap off
(c) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
(d) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
3. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(a) A history
4. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
5. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She did not think she took that much Valium
(b) She rarely sees drag queens
(c) She has never met him
(d) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
3. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
4. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
5. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)