|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
2. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) The raising of Lazarus
(b) Saul on the road to Taursus
(c) David and Bathsheba
(d) Jacob wrestling the Angel
3. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Tropical fruit
(b) Whale oil
(c) Chippendale furniture
4. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
(a) Rosemary's Baby
(b) The Exorcist
(d) The Omen
5. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
(a) He doesn't want to worry Louis
(b) He wanted to get a second opinion from a doctor
(c) He fears Louis will leave him
(d) He was denying it to himself
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
4. What is Mr. Lies' career?
5. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)