|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
(b) Les Miserables
(c) A Little Night Music
(d) Le Cage aux Folles
2. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
3. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
(a) Her husband is gay
(b) The world is ending
(c) She is pregnant
(d) She will ahve to go to Washington
4. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
(a) He fears Louis will leave him
(b) He doesn't want to worry Louis
(c) He wanted to get a second opinion from a doctor
(d) He was denying it to himself
5. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She has never met him
(b) She did not think she took that much Valium
(c) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
(d) She rarely sees drag queens
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
4. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
5. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)