|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) A new harvest will grow
(b) Christ will return to Earth
(c) The ozone layer will heal itself
(d) The Troubles will come
2. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) She makes him feel small
(b) She is ugly when high
(c) He is tired from work
(d) He does not love her anymore
3. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(d) A history
4. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) David and Bathsheba
(b) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(c) The raising of Lazarus
(d) Saul on the road to Taursus
5. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) On the sofa
(b) On the floor
(c) In the bath tub
(d) In the bed
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
3. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
4. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
5. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)