|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
2. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(c) A history
3. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) New lesions
(b) Defecating blood
(c) Protein in urine
(d) Blacking out
4. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
(a) The world is ending
(b) She is pregnant
(c) She will ahve to go to Washington
(d) Her husband is gay
5. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(a) He did not vote
(c) He will not say
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
2. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
3. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
4. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)