Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what dead figure does Ethel Rosenberg send a "hello" in Act 3, Scene 5?
(b) Joseph Welch
(c) Her husband
(d) Whitaker Chambers
2. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Freak out
(b) Leave him
(c) Call the hospital
(d) Touch him
3. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) In the bed
(b) On the floor
(c) On the sofa
(d) In the bath tub
4. At the end of Act 4, Scene 8, Louis compares his fight with Joe to a sex scene in a book by what author?
(a) Ayn Rand
(b) Thomas Pynchon
(c) Phillip Roth
(d) George Orwell
5. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In the shower
(b) On the fire escape
(c) In bed
(d) In the closet
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last word that Roy Cohn says before dying?
2. In Act 4, Scene 4, Prior tells Hannah it would be her lucky day if he was what?
3. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. In Act 3, Scene 4, which of the following is not a place Louis mentions as a hot bed of homosexual mating?
5. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)