|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Defecating blood
(b) Blacking out
(c) Protein in urine
(d) New lesions
3. What kind of cologne is Joe wearing in Act 1, Scene 6?
(c) Alain Delon
4. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He becomes paralyzed
(b) He pisses himself
(c) He gets an erection
(d) He sweats profusely
5. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The National Bar Association
(b) The Department of Justice
(c) The Better Business Bureau
(d) The FBI
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Where has Harper been the whole time she thought she was in Antarctica?
3. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
4. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
5. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)