|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
(a) The Sicilian Mourners
(b) The sequined lining of the casket
(c) The choreographed dance during the procession in
(d) The New Orleans funeral band
2. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
(d) Mr. Lies
3. Which of the following is Prior's chosen vestment starting in Act 2 of Perestroika?
(a) A dashiki
(b) A Mormon missionary's attire
(c) Priest's vestments
(d) A black robe
4. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Protein in urine
(b) Blacking out
(c) New lesions
(d) Defecating blood
5. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
(a) His peripheral vision is deteriorating
(b) He is becoming color-blind
(c) He is blind in his left eye
(d) He is losing his depth-perception
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
2. What kind of cologne is Joe wearing in Act 1, Scene 6?
3. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
4. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What is Prior Walter's response to the Angel at the end Of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)