|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Protein in urine
(b) New lesions
(c) Blacking out
(d) Defecating blood
2. According to Aleksii in Act 1, Scene 1, what must the human race have in order to move forward?
(d) Desire for Change
3. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) 2 days
(b) An eternity
(c) He does not remember
(d) A week and and a half
4. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A polar bear
(b) A fishing spear
(c) A pine tree
(d) An oboe
5. Which of the following is Prior's chosen vestment starting in Act 2 of Perestroika?
(a) A Mormon missionary's attire
(b) A black robe
(c) A dashiki
(d) Priest's vestments
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
2. What is Prior Walter's response to the Angel at the end Of Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
4. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
5. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)