|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) The mark of Cain
(b) The scarlet letter
(c) An Ash Wednesday marking
(d) The stigmata
2. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
(a) Alexander Haig
(b) Ronald Reagan
(c) Ed Meese
(d) Nancy Reagan
3. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The Better Business Bureau
(b) The Department of Justice
(c) The FBI
(d) The National Bar Association
4. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) A week and and a half
(b) He does not remember
(c) 2 days
(d) An eternity
5. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) New lesions
(b) Protein in urine
(c) Blacking out
(d) Defecating blood
Short Answer Questions
1. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
2. What kind of cologne is Joe wearing in Act 1, Scene 6?
3. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
4. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)