|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Whale oil
(b) Tropical fruit
(d) Chippendale furniture
2. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
(a) The sequined lining of the casket
(b) The Sicilian Mourners
(c) The New Orleans funeral band
(d) The choreographed dance during the procession in
3. What is Prior Walter's response to the Angel at the end Of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Go away.
(b) Bless me.
(d) Who are you?
4. What kind of cologne is Joe wearing in Act 1, Scene 6?
(c) Alain Delon
5. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) An oboe
(b) A pine tree
(c) A fishing spear
(d) A polar bear
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
2. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
3. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
4. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
5. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)