|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Love's Breath in the Wind
(b) Silence of Ragged Plains
(c) Cold Hands of the Morning
(d) In Love with the Night Mysterious
2. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) An Ash Wednesday marking
(b) The mark of Cain
(c) The scarlet letter
(d) The stigmata
3. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He becomes paralyzed
(b) He sweats profusely
(c) He gets an erection
(d) He pisses himself
4. According to Aleksii in Act 1, Scene 1, what must the human race have in order to move forward?
(c) Desire for Change
5. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
2. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
3. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
4. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
5. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)