|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) The stigmata
(b) The scarlet letter
(c) An Ash Wednesday marking
(d) The mark of Cain
2. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He sweats profusely
(b) He pisses himself
(c) He gets an erection
(d) He becomes paralyzed
3. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The Better Business Bureau
(b) The National Bar Association
(c) The Department of Justice
(d) The FBI
4. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) Earl Warren
(b) Alexander Hamilton
(c) Teddy Roosevelt
(d) John Haldemann
5. Which of the following is Prior's chosen vestment starting in Act 2 of Perestroika?
(a) A black robe
(b) A dashiki
(c) A Mormon missionary's attire
(d) Priest's vestments
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
3. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
4. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
5. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)