|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
(a) The Sicilian Mourners
(b) The choreographed dance during the procession in
(c) The New Orleans funeral band
(d) The sequined lining of the casket
2. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
(a) 500,000 dollars
(b) 1 million dollars
(c) 5 million dollars
(d) An undisclosed amount
3. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Cold Hands of the Morning
(b) In Love with the Night Mysterious
(c) Silence of Ragged Plains
(d) Love's Breath in the Wind
4. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
(a) He is losing his depth-perception
(b) He is becoming color-blind
(c) His peripheral vision is deteriorating
(d) He is blind in his left eye
5. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) An Ash Wednesday marking
(b) The scarlet letter
(c) The stigmata
(d) The mark of Cain
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
2. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
3. Where has Harper been the whole time she thought she was in Antarctica?
4. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)