|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cologne is Joe wearing in Act 1, Scene 6?
(d) Alain Delon
2. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) An Ash Wednesday marking
(b) The mark of Cain
(c) The stigmata
(d) The scarlet letter
3. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He gets an erection
(b) He sweats profusely
(c) He becomes paralyzed
(d) He pisses himself
4. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A polar bear
(b) A fishing spear
(c) A pine tree
(d) An oboe
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
2. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
3. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
4. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
5. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)