|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(b) A history
2. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) He does not love her anymore
(b) She is ugly when high
(c) She makes him feel small
(d) He is tired from work
3. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
(a) Mr. Lies
4. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Defecating blood
(b) Protein in urine
(c) Blacking out
(d) New lesions
5. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Silence of Ragged Plains
(b) Cold Hands of the Morning
(c) In Love with the Night Mysterious
(d) Love's Breath in the Wind
Short Answer Questions
1. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
2. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
3. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
4. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
5. Where has Harper been the whole time she thought she was in Antarctica?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)