|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(d) A history
2. Where has Harper been the whole time she thought she was in Antarctica?
(a) Prospect Park
(b) Rego Park
(c) Battery Park
(d) Central Park
3. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
(a) Alexander Haig
(b) Ronald Reagan
(c) Nancy Reagan
(d) Ed Meese
4. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A fishing spear
(b) A polar bear
(c) An oboe
(d) A pine tree
5. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
2. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
3. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
4. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)