|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) The stigmata
(b) The scarlet letter
(c) The mark of Cain
(d) An Ash Wednesday marking
2. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(b) A history
3. Where has Harper been the whole time she thought she was in Antarctica?
(a) Prospect Park
(b) Central Park
(c) Rego Park
(d) Battery Park
4. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
(a) Salt Lake City
(d) New York
5. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
(a) The choreographed dance during the procession in
(b) The New Orleans funeral band
(c) The Sicilian Mourners
(d) The sequined lining of the casket
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
2. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
3. According to Aleksii in Act 1, Scene 1, what must the human race have in order to move forward?
4. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)