|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Prior Walter's response to the Angel at the end Of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bless me.
(c) Who are you?
(d) Go away.
2. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(a) A history
3. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He becomes paralyzed
(b) He pisses himself
(c) He gets an erection
(d) He sweats profusely
4. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
(a) Ed Meese
(b) Alexander Haig
(c) Nancy Reagan
(d) Ronald Reagan
5. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
(d) Water pump
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
3. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)