|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Prior's chosen vestment starting in Act 2 of Perestroika?
(a) Priest's vestments
(b) A dashiki
(c) A Mormon missionary's attire
(d) A black robe
2. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
(a) Alexander Haig
(b) Ed Meese
(c) Nancy Reagan
(d) Ronald Reagan
3. In Act 1, Scene 6, what slang term does Louis use to describe the neighborhood where he lives?
(a) El Barrio
(b) The Boogie Down
4. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(c) A history
5. What is Prior Walter's response to the Angel at the end Of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bless me.
(b) Go away.
(c) Who are you?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
3. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
4. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
5. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)