|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 6, what slang term does Louis use to describe the neighborhood where he lives?
(a) El Barrio
(c) The Boogie Down
2. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
(b) Salt Lake City
(d) New York
3. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. Where has Harper been the whole time she thought she was in Antarctica?
(a) Prospect Park
(b) Battery Park
(c) Central Park
(d) Rego Park
5. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
(b) Go to the roof and leap off
(c) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
(d) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
2. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
3. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)