|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The National Bar Association
(b) The Better Business Bureau
(c) The Department of Justice
(d) The FBI
2. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) A week and and a half
(b) An eternity
(c) He does not remember
(d) 2 days
3. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(d) A history
4. In Act 1, Scene 6, what slang term does Louis use to describe the neighborhood where he lives?
(a) The Boogie Down
(c) El Barrio
5. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
2. According to Aleksii in Act 1, Scene 1, what must the human race have in order to move forward?
3. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
4. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
5. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)