|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
2. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
(a) New York
(d) Salt Lake City
3. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) 2 days
(b) He does not remember
(c) An eternity
(d) A week and and a half
4. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Defecating blood
(b) Protein in urine
(c) New lesions
(d) Blacking out
5. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. In Act 1, Scene 6, what slang term does Louis use to describe the neighborhood where he lives?
3. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
4. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
5. According to Aleksii in Act 1, Scene 1, what must the human race have in order to move forward?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)