|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
2. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) John Haldemann
(b) Earl Warren
(c) Teddy Roosevelt
(d) Alexander Hamilton
3. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The Department of Justice
(b) The National Bar Association
(c) The FBI
(d) The Better Business Bureau
4. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(b) Chippendale furniture
(c) Tropical fruit
(d) Whale oil
5. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
(a) He is losing his depth-perception
(b) He is becoming color-blind
(c) His peripheral vision is deteriorating
(d) He is blind in his left eye
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
2. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
3. Where has Harper been the whole time she thought she was in Antarctica?
4. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
5. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)