|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) John Haldemann
(b) Alexander Hamilton
(c) Earl Warren
(d) Teddy Roosevelt
2. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
3. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
(a) He is losing his depth-perception
(b) His peripheral vision is deteriorating
(c) He is blind in his left eye
(d) He is becoming color-blind
5. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Jergens lotion
(b) Cheap perfume
(c) Kiwi fruit
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
2. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
3. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
5. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)