|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 1, Scene 7 | Part 2: Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
2. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
(a) Alexander Haig
(b) Ronald Reagan
(c) Ed Meese
(d) Nancy Reagan
3. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Tropical fruit
(c) Chippendale furniture
(d) Whale oil
4. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) An Ash Wednesday marking
(b) The mark of Cain
(c) The stigmata
(d) The scarlet letter
5. Which of the following is Prior's chosen vestment starting in Act 2 of Perestroika?
(a) Priest's vestments
(b) A Mormon missionary's attire
(c) A dashiki
(d) A black robe
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
2. In Act 1, Scene 6, what slang term does Louis use to describe the neighborhood where he lives?
3. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
4. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
5. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)