|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
(a) Abandon what hurts you
(b) Break the law
(d) Follow your heart
2. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Calling so late
(b) Calling her "lady"
(d) Taking the Lord's name in vain
3. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) East 57th Street
(b) Penn Station
(c) Central Park
(d) Chambers Street
4. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Rock Hudson
(b) Ron Reagan, Jr.
(c) Vice President Bush
(d) Ed Koch
5. Where is Hannah in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Grand Central Station
(b) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(c) Joe's apartment
(d) The Mariott Marquis
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
2. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
3. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
5. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)