|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
(a) Break the law
(b) Abandon what hurts you
(c) Follow your heart
2. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
(a) Stiffens his spine
(b) Cools his overheated mind
(c) Lulls him to sleep
(d) Makes him crazy
3. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
4. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Ron Reagan, Jr.
(b) Rock Hudson
(c) Ed Koch
(d) Vice President Bush
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
3. Where is Hannah in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
5. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)