|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
2. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Roy's file
(b) White scrubs
(c) Extra clipboards
(d) Additional staff
3. Where is Hannah in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) The Mariott Marquis
(b) Joe's apartment
(c) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(d) Grand Central Station
4. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Taking the Lord's name in vain
(c) Calling her "lady"
(d) Calling so late
5. According to Emily in Act 4, Scene 6, how much weight has Prior lost?
(a) 12 pounds
(b) 8 pounds
(c) 4 pounds
(d) 16 pounds
Short Answer Questions
1. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
2. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
3. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
4. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
5. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)