|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Extra clipboards
(b) Additional staff
(c) White scrubs
(d) Roy's file
2. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Rock Hudson
(b) Vice President Bush
(c) Ron Reagan, Jr.
(d) Ed Koch
3. Who does Belize call as soon as he realize Roy Cohn has been admitted?
(c) His partner
(d) His mother
4. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
(a) He forgives them eventually
(b) She dares not say
(c) He feeds them to whales
(d) No prophet would do that
5. According to Harper was element is essential to the end of civilization?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
2. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
4. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
5. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)