|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
(a) Break the law
(b) Abandon what hurts you
(c) Follow your heart
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
(a) His father
(b) Hannah Pitt
3. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
(a) Joan Jett
(b) Barbara Bush
(c) Peggy Noonan
(d) Grace Jones
4. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Additional staff
(b) White scrubs
(c) Roy's file
(d) Extra clipboards
5. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Vice President Bush
(b) Ron Reagan, Jr.
(c) Ed Koch
(d) Rock Hudson
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
2. According to Harper was element is essential to the end of civilization?
3. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
4. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
5. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)