|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Chambers Street
(b) Central Park
(c) East 57th Street
(d) Penn Station
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
(c) His father
(d) Hannah Pitt
3. According to Harper was element is essential to the end of civilization?
4. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Taking the Lord's name in vain
(b) Calling so late
(d) Calling her "lady"
5. According to Emily in Act 4, Scene 6, how much weight has Prior lost?
(a) 12 pounds
(b) 8 pounds
(c) 16 pounds
(d) 4 pounds
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
2. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
3. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
4. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)