|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
(a) Stiffens his spine
(b) Makes him crazy
(c) Cools his overheated mind
(d) Lulls him to sleep
2. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
(b) The Bronx
3. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Central Park
(b) Chambers Street
(c) Penn Station
(d) East 57th Street
4. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) She gave them to a homeless woman
(b) She threw them in the river
(c) She burned them
(d) She lost them in the subway
5. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
3. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
4. According to Harper was element is essential to the end of civilization?
5. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)