|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
(b) The Bronx
2. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Calling her "lady"
(c) Taking the Lord's name in vain
(d) Calling so late
3. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) She gave them to a homeless woman
(b) She threw them in the river
(c) She burned them
(d) She lost them in the subway
4. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
5. According to Emily in Act 4, Scene 6, how much weight has Prior lost?
(a) 4 pounds
(b) 8 pounds
(c) 12 pounds
(d) 16 pounds
Short Answer Questions
1. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
2. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
3. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)