|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
(b) Leaving Salt Lake City
(c) Being gay
(d) Staying out late at night
2. Where is Hannah in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Grand Central Station
(b) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(c) Joe's apartment
(d) The Mariott Marquis
3. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
(a) His father
(b) Hannah Pitt
4. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Ron Reagan, Jr.
(b) Ed Koch
(c) Rock Hudson
(d) Vice President Bush
5. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
(a) Follow your heart
(b) Break the law
(c) Abandon what hurts you
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
3. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
5. According to Harper was element is essential to the end of civilization?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)