|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Hannah in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(b) The Mariott Marquis
(c) Grand Central Station
(d) Joe's apartment
2. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
(a) Joan Jett
(b) Barbara Bush
(c) Peggy Noonan
(d) Grace Jones
3. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
(c) The Bronx
4. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) She burned them
(b) She gave them to a homeless woman
(c) She lost them in the subway
(d) She threw them in the river
5. According to Emily in Act 4, Scene 6, how much weight has Prior lost?
(a) 12 pounds
(b) 16 pounds
(c) 8 pounds
(d) 4 pounds
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
2. Who does Belize call as soon as he realize Roy Cohn has been admitted?
3. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
4. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
5. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)