|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
2. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Central Park
(b) Penn Station
(c) East 57th Street
(d) Chambers Street
3. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Vice President Bush
(b) Ed Koch
(c) Ron Reagan, Jr.
(d) Rock Hudson
4. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Calling her "lady"
(b) Calling so late
(d) Taking the Lord's name in vain
5. According to Harper was element is essential to the end of civilization?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
2. Where is Hannah in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
4. Who does Belize call as soon as he realize Roy Cohn has been admitted?
5. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)