|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
(a) He feeds them to whales
(b) No prophet would do that
(c) She dares not say
(d) He forgives them eventually
2. According to Harper was element is essential to the end of civilization?
3. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
5. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
(a) Joan Jett
(b) Grace Jones
(c) Barbara Bush
(d) Peggy Noonan
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
3. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
4. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
5. Who does Belize call as soon as he realize Roy Cohn has been admitted?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)