|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
(b) His father
(d) Hannah Pitt
2. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Taking the Lord's name in vain
(b) Calling so late
(d) Calling her "lady"
3. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
(a) Break the law
(b) Follow your heart
(d) Abandon what hurts you
4. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Roy's file
(b) Additional staff
(c) Extra clipboards
(d) White scrubs
5. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
(a) Staying out late at night
(c) Leaving Salt Lake City
(d) Being gay
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
2. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
3. According to Harper was element is essential to the end of civilization?
4. According to Emily in Act 4, Scene 6, how much weight has Prior lost?
5. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)