|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Hannah in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) The Mariott Marquis
(b) Joe's apartment
(c) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(d) Grand Central Station
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
(a) His father
(c) Hannah Pitt
3. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
(c) The Bronx
4. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Penn Station
(b) East 57th Street
(c) Chambers Street
(d) Central Park
5. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
(a) Staying out late at night
(b) Being gay
(c) Leaving Salt Lake City
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
2. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
3. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
4. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
5. According to Harper was element is essential to the end of civilization?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)