|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vittoria say to Olivetti that convinces him to continue his trek to what Langdon think is the first Altar of Science?
(a) Reminds him that he has no other clues.
(b) Cries and pleads with him.
(c) Explains how a person could commit murder there.
(d) Tells him to trust in Langdon's intelligence.
2. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
(a) Rain and gravity.
(b) Science and religion.
(c) God and Jesus.
(d) Clouds and earth.
3. What about the church with the first Altar of Science made it easier for the Hassassin to get in?
(a) It is run by a blind priest.
(b) It was under renovation.
(c) It never closes.
(d) It has 12 different doors all loosely guarded.
4. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
5. Who does Vittoria call while she is locked in Olivetti's office?
(a) The Pope.
(c) The Camerlengo.
(d) The police chief.
6. Where does Langdon realize they must go to retrieve the antimatter as Kohler has a coughing fit?
(b) Vatican City.
7. When were the statues at the Pantheon removed or destroyed?
(a) The 1700s.
(b) The 1800s.
(c) The 1900s.
(d) The 1600s.
8. What was used to tie the dead man's arms to the stake at the first Altar of Science?
(a) A cardinal's sash.
(b) A whip.
(c) A chain and deadbolt.
(d) A rosary.
9. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
(b) Middle Eastern.
10. What did the santi Langdon was supposed to find at the first Altar of Science do during his lifetime?
(a) He was an architect.
(b) He built tombs.
(c) He was a physicist.
(d) He was a sculptor.
11. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
(d) A misunderstanding.
12. What does Vittoria see in the Margins of the book Langdon was looking for?
(a) Mathematical figures.
(b) Drops of blood.
(c) Notes written in English.
(d) Lines from a Milton poem.
13. How does Kohler first contact Langdon?
(c) Coded message.
(d) Phone call.
14. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
(a) Opus Dei.
(b) Priori of Scion.
15. What is the only way that the doors of the Sistine Chapel can be opened after they are sealed for the conclave?
(a) At the request from the majority ofthe cardinals.
(b) By the election of the new pope.
(c) When the cardinals need a rest.
(d) Meal time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
2. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
3. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
4. How many Swiss Guards go with Langdon to what he thinks is the first Altar of Science?
5. What does Vetra smell at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)