|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert Langdon work?
(d) The Louvre.
2. Why are the Vatican Archives hermetically sealed?
(a) To keep a closer watch on the area.
(b) To protect the records from bugs.
(c) To make it harder to break into.
(d) To prevent humidity and erosion.
3. What does the man who calls Glick on his cell phone tell him when he reaches the Vatican City?
(a) He will give him a great story.
(b) He will kill him.
(c) He will save him.
(d) He will change his life.
4. What did the santi Langdon was supposed to find at the first Altar of Science do during his lifetime?
(a) He built tombs.
(b) He was a sculptor.
(c) He was a physicist.
(d) He was an architect.
5. What does Olivetti give Vittoria when she leaves the car to enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
(a) A gun.
(b) A word of advice.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A cell phone.
6. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
(a) Refuses to see him.
(b) Hangs up.
(c) Agrees to meet him the next day.
(d) Avoids confrontation.
7. Who does Vittoria call while she is locked in Olivetti's office?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Camerlengo.
(c) The police chief.
8. Where was Vittoria when she heard of her father's death?
(a) The Baltic Sea.
(b) The Vatican.
(c) The Balearic Islands.
9. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
(b) Her log book.
(c) Some expensive equipment.
(d) The antimatter.
10. What does Olivetti tell the Camerlengo they should do to buy time after the phone call from the Hassassin?
(a) Seal the Vatican.
(b) Pray for help.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Hold the Conclave as scheduled.
11. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
12. When did the BBC run articles with warnings of the growing power of the Illuminati?
13. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
(a) A cab.
(b) A plane.
(c) A train ticket.
(d) A plane ticket.
14. What is antimatter?
(a) The opposite of matter.
(b) A poisonous material.
(c) A very dense form of matter.
(d) A powerful energy source.
15. When were the statues at the Pantheon removed or destroyed?
(a) The 1800s.
(b) The 1900s.
(c) The 1700s.
(d) The 1600s.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Camerlengo's mother die?
2. What job did Vetra have before he became a scientist?
3. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
4. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
5. How old was Vittoria when she was adopted?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)