|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vittoria say to Olivetti that convinces him to continue his trek to what Langdon think is the first Altar of Science?
(a) Reminds him that he has no other clues.
(b) Tells him to trust in Langdon's intelligence.
(c) Cries and pleads with him.
(d) Explains how a person could commit murder there.
2. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
3. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
(a) 500 g.
(b) 1,000 ng.
(c) 5,000 ng.
(d) 100 g.
4. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
(a) The Illuminati died out over a century ago.
(b) The Illuminati would not risk being discovered.
(c) The Illuminati are peace-loving people.
(d) The Illuminati highly regard scientists.
5. What does Kohler do when he is breathing well again?
(a) Flies to the Vatican.
(b) Sneaks out of the infirmary.
(c) Pretends to be sicker than he is.
(d) Calls Vittoria.
6. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
(a) 20 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
7. What time will the battery on the canister of antimatter run out?
(a) 8:00 pm.
(d) 10:00 am.
8. What does the Hassassin tell the Camerlengo he will do with the four Cardinals he has kidnapped?
(a) Protect them.
(b) Support them.
(c) Torture them.
(d) Kill them.
9. Where does Langdon realize they must go to retrieve the antimatter as Kohler has a coughing fit?
(a) Vatican City.
10. What was Vetra trying to support and promote with his scientific discoveries?
(a) The physical power of love.
(b) The existence of God.
11. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
12. What number security camera has been misplaced by the person on the walkie-talkie shortly after Langdon meets Vittoria?
13. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
(a) The Freemasons.
(b) The Arabs.
(c) The Templar Knights.
(d) The Catholics.
14. What is antimatter?
(a) The opposite of matter.
(b) A poisonous material.
(c) A powerful energy source.
(d) A very dense form of matter.
15. What does the man who calls Glick on his cell phone tell him when he reaches the Vatican City?
(a) He will change his life.
(b) He will kill him.
(c) He will save him.
(d) He will give him a great story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
2. How many of the Catholic cardinals are in the Vatican City due to the Pope's death?
3. When did the BBC run articles with warnings of the growing power of the Illuminati?
4. What does Vetra smell at the beginning of the book?
5. What about the church with the first Altar of Science made it easier for the Hassassin to get in?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)