|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
(a) His finger.
(b) His personnel badge.
(c) His eye.
(d) His admittance card to the facility.
2. What does Kohler do when he is breathing well again?
(a) Calls Vittoria.
(b) Sneaks out of the infirmary.
(c) Flies to the Vatican.
(d) Pretends to be sicker than he is.
3. What is the name of the machine that Langdon sees three people floating around in?
(a) The free fall tube.
(b) The tube of friction.
(c) The air accelerator tube.
(d) The Anti-Gravity tube.
4. How many Altars of Science are there?
5. How many of the Catholic cardinals are in the Vatican City due to the Pope's death?
(a) Half of them.
(b) 4 of them.
(c) 15 of them.
(d) All of them.
6. What does Vittoria say to Olivetti that convinces him to continue his trek to what Langdon think is the first Altar of Science?
(a) Explains how a person could commit murder there.
(b) Tells him to trust in Langdon's intelligence.
(c) Reminds him that he has no other clues.
(d) Cries and pleads with him.
7. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
(a) He has always believed
(b) He has never seen proof enough to believe.
(c) It only makes sense to believe.
(d) He wants to believe.
8. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
9. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
(a) The many people there.
(b) The sacred manuscripts kept there.
(c) The art collection at the site.
(d) The historical artifacts housed there.
10. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
(a) There is no password.
(b) Spare my daughter.
(c) The secret will die with me.
(d) Science will prevail.
11. What does Vittoria use for protection when she and Langdon enter the chapel behind the church containing the first Altar of Science?
(a) A can of pepper spray.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A taser.
12. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
13. How was the first cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(a) Burnt to death.
(c) Suffocated with earth.
(d) Punctured lungs.
14. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
(a) A bloody footprint.
(b) Her father's ID badge.
(c) An eyeball.
(d) A gram of antimatter.
15. What time will the battery on the canister of antimatter run out?
(b) 8:00 pm.
(c) 10:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is left of the antimatter after going through the annihilation tank?
2. What about the church with the first Altar of Science made it easier for the Hassassin to get in?
3. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
4. Where did Vetra first go to study physics?
5. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)