|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Kohler not called the police about Vetra's murder when he shows Langdon the body?
(a) He wants Vetra's daughter to check their shared lab.
(b) He still has hope that Vetra can be revived.
(c) He is not ready to say goodbye.
(d) He wants Langdon to examine the body first.
2. Where does Langdon realize they must go to retrieve the antimatter as Kohler has a coughing fit?
(d) Vatican City.
3. What was Vetra trying to support and promote with his scientific discoveries?
(c) The physical power of love.
(d) The existence of God.
4. Where was Vittoria when she heard of her father's death?
(a) The Baltic Sea.
(b) The Vatican.
(d) The Balearic Islands.
5. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
(a) The Pope's personal quarters.
(b) The Sistine Chapel.
(c) St. Peter's Basilica.
(d) The Roman Temple.
6. What is left of the antimatter after going through the annihilation tank?
(c) A fine white dust.
(d) A black powder.
7. When did Langdon become interested in the Illuminati?
(a) When he learned his ancestors were members of it.
(b) When he found out their symbols were on the dollar bill.
(c) When he read a book about them.
(d) When he saw a documentary about them.
8. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
(a) Refuses to see him.
(b) Hangs up.
(c) Avoids confrontation.
(d) Agrees to meet him the next day.
9. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
(a) Clouds and earth.
(b) God and Jesus.
(c) Science and religion.
(d) Rain and gravity.
10. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
11. Who is the author of the book that Langdon needs to find before the antimatter explodes?
(d) Da Vinci.
12. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
(a) He wants to help this cause.
(b) He is not trained enough.
(c) He loves his job.
(d) He wishes he were not there.
13. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
(a) A plane.
(b) A cab.
(c) A train ticket.
(d) A plane ticket.
14. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
15. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 40 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
2. What does Vetra smell at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
4. What does the Hassassin tell the Camerlengo he will do with the four Cardinals he has kidnapped?
5. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)