|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the first cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(a) Suffocated with earth.
(b) Punctured lungs.
(c) Burnt to death.
2. What does the man who calls Glick on his cell phone tell him when he reaches the Vatican City?
(a) He will save him.
(b) He will kill him.
(c) He will give him a great story.
(d) He will change his life.
3. When did the BBC run articles with warnings of the growing power of the Illuminati?
4. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
(a) Refuses to see him.
(b) Agrees to meet him the next day.
(c) Hangs up.
(d) Avoids confrontation.
5. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
(a) Middle Eastern.
6. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
7. How does Kohler first contact Langdon?
(a) Phone call.
(c) Coded message.
8. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
(a) A safe passage of angels.
(b) The Lord's secret.
(c) A demon's hole.
(d) A keyhole.
9. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
(a) The sacred manuscripts kept there.
(b) The art collection at the site.
(c) The historical artifacts housed there.
(d) The many people there.
10. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
(a) His personnel badge.
(b) His finger.
(c) His admittance card to the facility.
(d) His eye.
11. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
(a) A combination lock.
(b) A retina scanner.
(c) A key pad.
(d) A fingerprint scanner.
12. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
(a) He loves his job.
(b) He is not trained enough.
(c) He wishes he were not there.
(d) He wants to help this cause.
13. What about the church with the first Altar of Science made it easier for the Hassassin to get in?
(a) It is run by a blind priest.
(b) It was under renovation.
(c) It never closes.
(d) It has 12 different doors all loosely guarded.
14. Who proposed the Big Bang Theory?
(a) A Catholic monk.
(b) An atheist scientist.
(c) A celibate priest.
(d) A member of the Nicean Council.
15. What does Langdon feel when he enters the Pantheon?
(a) A chill.
(b) A wave of nausea.
(c) A wave of heat.
(d) An electric sensation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Robert to reach Switzerland?
2. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
3. Who is the author of the book that Langdon needs to find before the antimatter explodes?
4. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
5. What does Vittoria say to Olivetti that convinces him to continue his trek to what Langdon think is the first Altar of Science?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)