|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
(a) The Illuminati highly regard scientists.
(b) The Illuminati would not risk being discovered.
(c) The Illuminati are peace-loving people.
(d) The Illuminati died out over a century ago.
2. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
(a) 5,000 ng.
(b) 1,000 ng.
(c) 100 g.
(d) 500 g.
3. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
(a) Middle Eastern.
4. How does Kohler first contact Langdon?
(a) Coded message.
(c) Phone call.
5. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
(a) Hangs up.
(b) Avoids confrontation.
(c) Refuses to see him.
(d) Agrees to meet him the next day.
6. What is left of the antimatter after going through the annihilation tank?
(b) A fine white dust.
(d) A black powder.
7. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
(a) The Templar Knights.
(b) The Freemasons.
(c) The Arabs.
(d) The Catholics.
8. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
(b) Opus Dei.
(d) Priori of Scion.
9. What number security camera has been misplaced by the person on the walkie-talkie shortly after Langdon meets Vittoria?
10. What does Kohler do when he is breathing well again?
(a) Calls Vittoria.
(b) Pretends to be sicker than he is.
(c) Sneaks out of the infirmary.
(d) Flies to the Vatican.
11. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
(a) He has always believed
(b) It only makes sense to believe.
(c) He has never seen proof enough to believe.
(d) He wants to believe.
12. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when he first enters his office?
(a) The faxed picture of Vetra's dead body.
(b) A picture of the canister of anitmatter.
(c) A hug.
(d) A picture of an atomic bomb mushroom cloud.
13. Where was Vittoria when she heard of her father's death?
(a) The Balearic Islands.
(c) The Baltic Sea.
(d) The Vatican.
14. How long before the book begins did the Pope die?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 15 days.
(d) 1 week.
15. Who does Vittoria call while she is locked in Olivetti's office?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The police chief.
(d) The Camerlengo.
Short Answer Questions
1. While on the quest for the antimatter, what is the only thing that feels "right" to Vittoria?
2. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
3. What time will the battery on the canister of antimatter run out?
4. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
5. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)