|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the BBC run articles with warnings of the growing power of the Illuminati?
2. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
(a) Hangs up.
(b) Refuses to see him.
(c) Avoids confrontation.
(d) Agrees to meet him the next day.
3. How long does it take Robert to reach Switzerland?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 12 hours.
4. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
(c) Opus Dei.
(d) Priori of Scion.
5. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
(a) The sacred manuscripts kept there.
(b) The many people there.
(c) The art collection at the site.
(d) The historical artifacts housed there.
6. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
7. What time will the battery on the canister of antimatter run out?
(a) 10:00 am.
(b) 8:00 pm.
8. What does Vittoria see in the Margins of the book Langdon was looking for?
(a) Drops of blood.
(b) Lines from a Milton poem.
(c) Notes written in English.
(d) Mathematical figures.
9. Where does Langdon think the first Altar of Science is after finding the book he was looking for?
(a) The Pantheon.
(b) The Vatican Graveyard.
(c) The Pope's office.
(d) Santi's Tomb.
10. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
(a) God and Jesus.
(b) Rain and gravity.
(c) Clouds and earth.
(d) Science and religion.
11. When were the statues at the Pantheon removed or destroyed?
(a) The 1800s.
(b) The 1900s.
(c) The 1600s.
(d) The 1700s.
12. What was Vetra trying to support and promote with his scientific discoveries?
(a) The physical power of love.
(b) The existence of God.
13. Why are the Vatican Archives hermetically sealed?
(a) To prevent humidity and erosion.
(b) To make it harder to break into.
(c) To protect the records from bugs.
(d) To keep a closer watch on the area.
14. How was the first cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(a) Suffocated with earth.
(b) Burnt to death.
(d) Punctured lungs.
15. Where does Robert Langdon work?
(d) The Louvre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vittoria say to Olivetti that convinces him to continue his trek to what Langdon think is the first Altar of Science?
2. What do Langdon and Vittoria do when they enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
3. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
4. What is the only way that the doors of the Sistine Chapel can be opened after they are sealed for the conclave?
5. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when he first enters his office?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)