|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
(a) It is rare.
(b) It is valuable.
(c) It is expensive to create.
(d) It is dangerous.
2. What about the church with the first Altar of Science made it easier for the Hassassin to get in?
(a) It never closes.
(b) It was under renovation.
(c) It is run by a blind priest.
(d) It has 12 different doors all loosely guarded.
3. Who helped the Hassassin to carry out his task?
(a) No one.
(d) The Pope.
4. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
(a) The art collection at the site.
(b) The historical artifacts housed there.
(c) The sacred manuscripts kept there.
(d) The many people there.
5. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
(a) Middle Eastern.
6. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
(a) A fingerprint scanner.
(b) A retina scanner.
(c) A combination lock.
(d) A key pad.
7. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
8. How long will a battery on a canister of antimatter last for before needing a charge?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 week.
9. What does Langdon first notice about Vittoria when he meets her for the first time?
(a) She has been crying.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She does not look very upset about losing her father.
(d) She looks very intelligent.
10. What was used to tie the dead man's arms to the stake at the first Altar of Science?
(a) A chain and deadbolt.
(b) A rosary.
(c) A whip.
(d) A cardinal's sash.
11. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
(a) A train ticket.
(b) A plane.
(c) A plane ticket.
(d) A cab.
12. How did the Camerlengo's mother die?
(a) Of an allergic reaction.
(b) In a terrorist attack.
(c) In a plane crash.
(d) Of tuberculosis.
13. What is the name of the machine that Langdon sees three people floating around in?
(a) The air accelerator tube.
(b) The tube of friction.
(c) The free fall tube.
(d) The Anti-Gravity tube.
14. What is Kohler's job title?
(b) Particle physicist.
(c) General practitioner.
(d) Anti-matter specialist.
15. What sets the missing cardinals apart from the others?
(a) They are the ones who are to run the meeting.
(b) They were closest to the Pope in life.
(c) They are the ones most likely to be elected as the new Pope.
(d) They have traveled the farthest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Olivetti give Vittoria when she leaves the car to enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
2. What does the Hassassin tell the Camerlengo he will do with the four Cardinals he has kidnapped?
3. What did the santi Langdon was supposed to find at the first Altar of Science do during his lifetime?
4. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
5. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)