|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Langdon and Vittoria do when they enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
(a) Say the Lord's prayer.
(b) Act like tourists.
(c) Run as fast as they can.
(d) Fire a gun and challenge the Hassassin to show himself.
2. What about the church with the first Altar of Science made it easier for the Hassassin to get in?
(a) It was under renovation.
(b) It has 12 different doors all loosely guarded.
(c) It never closes.
(d) It is run by a blind priest.
3. What legendary emblem has no academic man ever seen until Vetra's death?
(a) The Opus Dei seal.
(b) The Illuminati symbol.
(c) The Vatican crest.
(d) The Priori of Scion emblem.
4. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
(a) A plane.
(b) A cab.
(c) A train ticket.
(d) A plane ticket.
5. How many of the Catholic cardinals are in the Vatican City due to the Pope's death?
(a) 4 of them.
(b) 15 of them.
(c) Half of them.
(d) All of them.
6. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
(a) The Templar Knights.
(b) The Arabs.
(c) The Freemasons.
(d) The Catholics.
7. What is antimatter?
(a) The opposite of matter.
(b) A poisonous material.
(c) A very dense form of matter.
(d) A powerful energy source.
8. What does the Hassassin promise to tell Glick while he is in the Vatican City?
(a) The position of the first murder of a cardinal.
(b) The place where he can go to be safe during the bombing.
(c) The name of the new pope before he is chosen.
(d) The best position to view the first speech by the new pope.
9. Where does Robert Langdon work?
(a) The Louvre.
10. What does Olivetti give Vittoria when she leaves the car to enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
(a) A gun.
(b) A word of advice.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A kiss.
11. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
12. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
13. What did the santi Langdon was supposed to find at the first Altar of Science do during his lifetime?
(a) He was a physicist.
(b) He was a sculptor.
(c) He was an architect.
(d) He built tombs.
14. How long does it take Robert to reach Switzerland?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 2 days.
15. When did Langdon become interested in the Illuminati?
(a) When he found out their symbols were on the dollar bill.
(b) When he saw a documentary about them.
(c) When he read a book about them.
(d) When he learned his ancestors were members of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
2. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
3. When were the statues at the Pantheon removed or destroyed?
4. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
5. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when he first enters his office?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)