|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
2. When did Langdon become interested in the Illuminati?
(a) When he learned his ancestors were members of it.
(b) When he saw a documentary about them.
(c) When he found out their symbols were on the dollar bill.
(d) When he read a book about them.
3. Where did Vetra first go to study physics?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) The University of Geneva.
(d) The Venetian Council of Science.
4. How long before the book begins did the Pope die?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 15 days.
(d) 5 days.
5. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
(a) 40 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 20 minutes.
6. Why does Langdon want access to the Vatican Archives?
(a) He wants to save all the records there before the antimatter destroys them.
(b) He thinks he will find the killer there.
(c) He thinks he can figure out the location of the Cardinals.
(d) He thinks he can call the police from there.
7. What did the santi Langdon was supposed to find at the first Altar of Science do during his lifetime?
(a) He was an architect.
(b) He built tombs.
(c) He was a physicist.
(d) He was a sculptor.
8. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
(a) 15 seconds.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
9. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
(a) The historical artifacts housed there.
(b) The sacred manuscripts kept there.
(c) The art collection at the site.
(d) The many people there.
10. What was the symbol burned on the first dead Cardinal's chest?
11. Where does Langdon think the first Altar of Science is after finding the book he was looking for?
(a) The Pope's office.
(b) Santi's Tomb.
(c) The Vatican Graveyard.
(d) The Pantheon.
12. What does Vittoria say to Olivetti that convinces him to continue his trek to what Langdon think is the first Altar of Science?
(a) Tells him to trust in Langdon's intelligence.
(b) Explains how a person could commit murder there.
(c) Cries and pleads with him.
(d) Reminds him that he has no other clues.
13. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
(a) Spare my daughter.
(b) There is no password.
(c) The secret will die with me.
(d) Science will prevail.
14. When were the statues at the Pantheon removed or destroyed?
(a) The 1900s.
(b) The 1600s.
(c) The 1700s.
(d) The 1800s.
15. When did the BBC run articles with warnings of the growing power of the Illuminati?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
2. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
3. How long does it take Robert to reach Switzerland?
4. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
5. What was Raphael's last name?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)