|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the book that Langdon needs to find before the antimatter explodes?
(c) Da Vinci.
2. What is the only way that the doors of the Sistine Chapel can be opened after they are sealed for the conclave?
(a) By the election of the new pope.
(b) When the cardinals need a rest.
(c) Meal time.
(d) At the request from the majority ofthe cardinals.
3. What does the man who calls Glick on his cell phone tell him when he reaches the Vatican City?
(a) He will kill him.
(b) He will save him.
(c) He will change his life.
(d) He will give him a great story.
4. Who proposed the Big Bang Theory?
(a) A Catholic monk.
(b) A member of the Nicean Council.
(c) A celibate priest.
(d) An atheist scientist.
5. Why are the Vatican Archives hermetically sealed?
(a) To keep a closer watch on the area.
(b) To prevent humidity and erosion.
(c) To protect the records from bugs.
(d) To make it harder to break into.
6. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
(a) A key pad.
(b) A combination lock.
(c) A retina scanner.
(d) A fingerprint scanner.
7. What legendary emblem has no academic man ever seen until Vetra's death?
(a) The Opus Dei seal.
(b) The Priori of Scion emblem.
(c) The Illuminati symbol.
(d) The Vatican crest.
8. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
(a) The Freemasons.
(b) The Arabs.
(c) The Templar Knights.
(d) The Catholics.
9. What does Vittoria say to Olivetti that convinces him to continue his trek to what Langdon think is the first Altar of Science?
(a) Reminds him that he has no other clues.
(b) Explains how a person could commit murder there.
(c) Cries and pleads with him.
(d) Tells him to trust in Langdon's intelligence.
10. Where does Langdon realize they must go to retrieve the antimatter as Kohler has a coughing fit?
(b) Vatican City.
11. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
(a) His finger.
(b) His admittance card to the facility.
(c) His eye.
(d) His personnel badge.
12. What does Vittoria use for protection when she and Langdon enter the chapel behind the church containing the first Altar of Science?
(a) A knife.
(b) A can of pepper spray.
(c) A taser.
(d) A gun.
13. What is Kohler's job title?
(b) Anti-matter specialist.
(c) General practitioner.
(d) Particle physicist.
14. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
(b) A misunderstanding.
15. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
(a) A train ticket.
(b) A plane.
(c) A plane ticket.
(d) A cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Langdon think the first Altar of Science is after finding the book he was looking for?
2. What does the Hassassin tell the Camerlengo he will do with the four Cardinals he has kidnapped?
3. What did the santi Langdon was supposed to find at the first Altar of Science do during his lifetime?
4. How long before the book begins did the Pope die?
5. Why does Vittoria feel so guilty when she sees that the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)