|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Vittoria call while she is locked in Olivetti's office?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The Camerlengo.
(d) The Pope.
2. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
(a) The Illuminati highly regard scientists.
(b) The Illuminati are peace-loving people.
(c) The Illuminati died out over a century ago.
(d) The Illuminati would not risk being discovered.
3. How long before the book begins did the Pope die?
(a) 15 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 5 days.
4. What does the man who calls Glick on his cell phone tell him when he reaches the Vatican City?
(a) He will give him a great story.
(b) He will kill him.
(c) He will change his life.
(d) He will save him.
5. What does the Hassassin tell the Camerlengo he will do with the four Cardinals he has kidnapped?
(a) Support them.
(b) Protect them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Torture them.
6. While on the quest for the antimatter, what is the only thing that feels "right" to Vittoria?
(a) Being with Langdon.
(b) Avenging her father's death.
(c) Continuing this search.
(d) Destroying the antimatter.
7. What sets the missing cardinals apart from the others?
(a) They are the ones who are to run the meeting.
(b) They have traveled the farthest.
(c) They were closest to the Pope in life.
(d) They are the ones most likely to be elected as the new Pope.
8. What does Langdon feel when he enters the Pantheon?
(a) An electric sensation.
(b) A wave of nausea.
(c) A chill.
(d) A wave of heat.
9. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
(a) 15 seconds.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
10. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
(a) Clouds and earth.
(b) Rain and gravity.
(c) Science and religion.
(d) God and Jesus.
11. What does Vittoria use for protection when she and Langdon enter the chapel behind the church containing the first Altar of Science?
(a) A knife.
(b) A taser.
(c) A can of pepper spray.
(d) A gun.
12. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
(a) A misunderstanding.
13. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
14. What was the deadly army of the ancient brotherhood called?
(c) Genghis Khan.
15. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
2. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
3. Why has Kohler not called the police about Vetra's murder when he shows Langdon the body?
4. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
5. What about the church with the first Altar of Science made it easier for the Hassassin to get in?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)