|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
2. How many Altars of Science are there?
3. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
4. What was used to tie the dead man's arms to the stake at the first Altar of Science?
(a) A chain and deadbolt.
(b) A rosary.
(c) A whip.
(d) A cardinal's sash.
5. Who does Vittoria call while she is locked in Olivetti's office?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The Camerlengo.
(d) The Pope.
6. What did the santi Langdon was supposed to find at the first Altar of Science do during his lifetime?
(a) He was a sculptor.
(b) He was an architect.
(c) He was a physicist.
(d) He built tombs.
7. What does Langdon feel when he enters the Pantheon?
(a) A wave of nausea.
(b) A chill.
(c) A wave of heat.
(d) An electric sensation.
8. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
9. What does Kohler do when he is breathing well again?
(a) Flies to the Vatican.
(b) Pretends to be sicker than he is.
(c) Calls Vittoria.
(d) Sneaks out of the infirmary.
10. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
(a) Provide light for a year.
(b) Destroy anything within a half-mile radius.
(d) Power a large car.
11. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
12. How long will a battery on a canister of antimatter last for before needing a charge?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
13. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
(a) 100 g.
(b) 5,000 ng.
(c) 500 g.
(d) 1,000 ng.
14. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
(a) Avoids confrontation.
(b) Refuses to see him.
(c) Hangs up.
(d) Agrees to meet him the next day.
15. What number security camera has been misplaced by the person on the walkie-talkie shortly after Langdon meets Vittoria?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
2. When did Langdon become interested in the Illuminati?
3. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
4. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
5. What is left of the antimatter after going through the annihilation tank?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)