|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Raphael's last name?
(b) Saint Jerome.
(c) San Jarro.
2. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
(c) A misunderstanding.
3. Why are the Vatican Archives hermetically sealed?
(a) To protect the records from bugs.
(b) To keep a closer watch on the area.
(c) To make it harder to break into.
(d) To prevent humidity and erosion.
4. What was the symbol burned on the first dead Cardinal's chest?
5. What do Langdon and Vittoria do when they enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
(a) Fire a gun and challenge the Hassassin to show himself.
(b) Say the Lord's prayer.
(c) Run as fast as they can.
(d) Act like tourists.
6. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
(a) A safe passage of angels.
(b) A keyhole.
(c) A demon's hole.
(d) The Lord's secret.
7. What was the deadly army of the ancient brotherhood called?
(c) Genghis Khan.
8. What about the church with the first Altar of Science made it easier for the Hassassin to get in?
(a) It is run by a blind priest.
(b) It never closes.
(c) It was under renovation.
(d) It has 12 different doors all loosely guarded.
9. What does Langdon first notice about Vittoria when he meets her for the first time?
(a) She does not look very upset about losing her father.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She has been crying.
(d) She looks very intelligent.
10. What is the only way that the doors of the Sistine Chapel can be opened after they are sealed for the conclave?
(a) Meal time.
(b) At the request from the majority ofthe cardinals.
(c) By the election of the new pope.
(d) When the cardinals need a rest.
11. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
(a) Science will prevail.
(b) Spare my daughter.
(c) The secret will die with me.
(d) There is no password.
12. How many Swiss Guards go with Langdon to what he thinks is the first Altar of Science?
13. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when he first enters his office?
(a) A picture of the canister of anitmatter.
(b) The faxed picture of Vetra's dead body.
(c) A picture of an atomic bomb mushroom cloud.
(d) A hug.
14. What time will the battery on the canister of antimatter run out?
(b) 10:00 am.
(c) 8:00 pm.
15. What does Vittoria use for protection when she and Langdon enter the chapel behind the church containing the first Altar of Science?
(a) A can of pepper spray.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A taser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
2. Why has Kohler not called the police about Vetra's murder when he shows Langdon the body?
3. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
4. Who does Vittoria call while she is locked in Olivetti's office?
5. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)