|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langdon first notice about Vittoria when he meets her for the first time?
(a) She does not look very upset about losing her father.
(b) She has been crying.
(c) She looks very intelligent.
(d) She is beautiful.
2. How many Altars of Science are there?
3. What do Langdon and Vittoria do when they enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
(a) Say the Lord's prayer.
(b) Fire a gun and challenge the Hassassin to show himself.
(c) Run as fast as they can.
(d) Act like tourists.
4. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when he first enters his office?
(a) A hug.
(b) A picture of an atomic bomb mushroom cloud.
(c) The faxed picture of Vetra's dead body.
(d) A picture of the canister of anitmatter.
5. What was Raphael's last name?
(a) Saint Jerome.
(b) San Jarro.
6. Why does Langdon want access to the Vatican Archives?
(a) He thinks he can call the police from there.
(b) He thinks he can figure out the location of the Cardinals.
(c) He thinks he will find the killer there.
(d) He wants to save all the records there before the antimatter destroys them.
7. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
8. What job did Vetra have before he became a scientist?
(a) A Presbyterian minister.
(b) A Catholic priest.
(c) A Methodist preacher.
(d) A Cardinal.
9. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
(a) A healing element.
(b) A bridge between science and religion.
(c) A source of peace products.
(d) The energy source of the future.
10. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
(b) Middle Eastern.
11. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
(a) The Illuminati would not risk being discovered.
(b) The Illuminati died out over a century ago.
(c) The Illuminati are peace-loving people.
(d) The Illuminati highly regard scientists.
12. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
(a) Ultra-dense matter.
(c) An energy source.
(d) Something from nothing.
13. Why are the Vatican Archives hermetically sealed?
(a) To protect the records from bugs.
(b) To make it harder to break into.
(c) To keep a closer watch on the area.
(d) To prevent humidity and erosion.
14. When did Langdon become interested in the Illuminati?
(a) When he saw a documentary about them.
(b) When he learned his ancestors were members of it.
(c) When he read a book about them.
(d) When he found out their symbols were on the dollar bill.
15. How old was Vittoria when she was adopted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
2. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
3. What does the man who calls Glick on his cell phone tell him when he reaches the Vatican City?
4. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
5. What time will the battery on the canister of antimatter run out?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)