|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
(a) The Roman Temple.
(b) The Sistine Chapel.
(c) The Pope's personal quarters.
(d) St. Peter's Basilica.
2. How many Altars of Science are there?
3. Where was Vittoria when she heard of her father's death?
(a) The Baltic Sea.
(c) The Balearic Islands.
(d) The Vatican.
4. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
(a) Refuses to see him.
(b) Agrees to meet him the next day.
(c) Avoids confrontation.
(d) Hangs up.
5. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
(a) It is valuable.
(b) It is expensive to create.
(c) It is rare.
(d) It is dangerous.
6. What does Vetra smell at the beginning of the book?
(a) Burning flesh.
(b) Gun powder.
(c) Citric acid.
7. What was used to tie the dead man's arms to the stake at the first Altar of Science?
(a) A chain and deadbolt.
(b) A whip.
(c) A rosary.
(d) A cardinal's sash.
8. Where does Robert Langdon work?
(a) The Louvre.
9. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
(a) A source of peace products.
(b) The energy source of the future.
(c) A healing element.
(d) A bridge between science and religion.
10. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
11. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
12. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
(a) The Arabs.
(b) The Templar Knights.
(c) The Catholics.
(d) The Freemasons.
13. Where does Langdon think the first Altar of Science is after finding the book he was looking for?
(a) The Vatican Graveyard.
(b) The Pantheon.
(c) Santi's Tomb.
(d) The Pope's office.
14. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
(a) The Illuminati highly regard scientists.
(b) The Illuminati died out over a century ago.
(c) The Illuminati would not risk being discovered.
(d) The Illuminati are peace-loving people.
15. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
(b) The guide of the Pantheon.
(c) The Camerlengo.
(d) The Hassassin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about the church with the first Altar of Science made it easier for the Hassassin to get in?
2. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
3. Where does Langdon realize they must go to retrieve the antimatter as Kohler has a coughing fit?
4. What does the Hassassin promise to tell Glick while he is in the Vatican City?
5. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)