|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olivetti tell the Camerlengo they should do to buy time after the phone call from the Hassassin?
(a) Pray for help.
(b) Hold the Conclave as scheduled.
(c) Seal the Vatican.
(d) Call the police.
2. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
(b) An energy source.
(c) Ultra-dense matter.
(d) Something from nothing.
3. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
(a) The guide of the Pantheon.
(b) The Camerlengo.
(c) The Hassassin.
4. How old was Vittoria when she was adopted?
5. What does Olivetti give Vittoria when she leaves the car to enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A gun.
(c) A word of advice.
(d) A cell phone.
6. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
(a) A retina scanner.
(b) A key pad.
(c) A combination lock.
(d) A fingerprint scanner.
7. How did the Camerlengo's mother die?
(a) In a plane crash.
(b) Of tuberculosis.
(c) In a terrorist attack.
(d) Of an allergic reaction.
8. What number security camera has been misplaced by the person on the walkie-talkie shortly after Langdon meets Vittoria?
9. When did the BBC run articles with warnings of the growing power of the Illuminati?
10. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
(a) The sacred manuscripts kept there.
(b) The art collection at the site.
(c) The historical artifacts housed there.
(d) The many people there.
11. What is Kohler's job title?
(a) Particle physicist.
(b) Anti-matter specialist.
(c) General practitioner.
12. Where does Langdon think the first Altar of Science is after finding the book he was looking for?
(a) Santi's Tomb.
(b) The Vatican Graveyard.
(c) The Pope's office.
(d) The Pantheon.
13. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
14. Where does Robert Langdon work?
(c) The Louvre.
15. What is left of the antimatter after going through the annihilation tank?
(c) A fine white dust.
(d) A black powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Vatican Archives hermetically sealed?
2. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
3. What does Vittoria see in the Margins of the book Langdon was looking for?
4. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
5. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)