|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
(a) A fingerprint scanner.
(b) A combination lock.
(c) A retina scanner.
(d) A key pad.
2. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
3. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
4. Who was the Illuminati created by?
(a) An anonymous artist.
(b) An unknown scientist.
(c) Genghis Khan.
(d) Leonardo Da Vinci.
5. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
(a) 1,000 ng.
(b) 500 g.
(c) 5,000 ng.
(d) 100 g.
6. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is expensive to create.
(c) It is valuable.
(d) It is rare.
7. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
8. What does Vittoria use for protection when she and Langdon enter the chapel behind the church containing the first Altar of Science?
(a) A gun.
(b) A taser.
(c) A knife.
(d) A can of pepper spray.
9. Where was Vittoria when she heard of her father's death?
(a) The Baltic Sea.
(b) The Vatican.
(d) The Balearic Islands.
10. What was the deadly army of the ancient brotherhood called?
(a) Genghis Khan.
11. Where does Langdon realize they must go to retrieve the antimatter as Kohler has a coughing fit?
(d) Vatican City.
12. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
(a) A demon's hole.
(b) A safe passage of angels.
(c) The Lord's secret.
(d) A keyhole.
13. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
(a) The Arabs.
(b) The Catholics.
(c) The Freemasons.
(d) The Templar Knights.
14. When did Langdon become interested in the Illuminati?
(a) When he read a book about them.
(b) When he learned his ancestors were members of it.
(c) When he found out their symbols were on the dollar bill.
(d) When he saw a documentary about them.
15. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
(a) A plane.
(b) A cab.
(c) A train ticket.
(d) A plane ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
2. How long does it take Robert to reach Switzerland?
3. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
4. What does the Hassassin promise to tell Glick while he is in the Vatican City?
5. What is the name of the machine that Langdon sees three people floating around in?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)