|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langdon use to remove the bag that surrounds the book he was looking for?
(a) A gloved hand.
(c) A tissue.
(d) His own fingers.
2. How many Swiss Guards go with Langdon to what he thinks is the first Altar of Science?
3. What number security camera has been misplaced by the person on the walkie-talkie shortly after Langdon meets Vittoria?
4. What did the santi Langdon was supposed to find at the first Altar of Science do during his lifetime?
(a) He was an architect.
(b) He built tombs.
(c) He was a sculptor.
(d) He was a physicist.
5. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
(a) He wishes he were not there.
(b) He loves his job.
(c) He is not trained enough.
(d) He wants to help this cause.
6. What does Langdon first notice about Vittoria when he meets her for the first time?
(a) She has been crying.
(b) She looks very intelligent.
(c) She is beautiful.
(d) She does not look very upset about losing her father.
7. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
8. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
9. What is Kohler's job title?
(a) General practitioner.
(c) Anti-matter specialist.
(d) Particle physicist.
10. Where does Robert Langdon work?
(c) The Louvre.
11. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
(c) Middle Eastern.
12. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
(a) The secret will die with me.
(b) Spare my daughter.
(c) Science will prevail.
(d) There is no password.
13. When did the BBC run articles with warnings of the growing power of the Illuminati?
14. Why does Vittoria feel so guilty when she sees that the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
(a) She knows this is why her father was killed.
(b) She convinced her father to make the larger specimen.
(c) She suggested the retina scan.
(d) She left the door unprotected.
15. What does Langdon feel when he enters the Pantheon?
(a) An electric sensation.
(b) A chill.
(c) A wave of nausea.
(d) A wave of heat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Vetra have before he became a scientist?
2. How old was Vittoria when she was adopted?
3. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
4. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
5. How many Altars of Science are there?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)