|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
(a) He wants to believe.
(b) He has never seen proof enough to believe.
(c) He has always believed
(d) It only makes sense to believe.
2. How long before the book begins did the Pope die?
(a) 15 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 week.
3. What was burned in the man's chest in the picture sent to Robert Langdon by fax?
(a) Priori of Scion.
(c) Opus Dei.
4. Who was the Illuminati created by?
(a) An anonymous artist.
(b) An unknown scientist.
(c) Genghis Khan.
(d) Leonardo Da Vinci.
5. Who performed the ritual to confirm the Pope's death?
(a) The Hassassin.
(b) The High Cardinal.
(c) The Camerlengo.
(d) Chief Mortarti.
6. How many Altars of Science are there?
7. What was used to tie the dead man's arms to the stake at the first Altar of Science?
(a) A whip.
(b) A cardinal's sash.
(c) A rosary.
(d) A chain and deadbolt.
8. What legendary emblem has no academic man ever seen until Vetra's death?
(a) The Opus Dei seal.
(b) The Priori of Scion emblem.
(c) The Illuminati symbol.
(d) The Vatican crest.
9. What does Olivetti tell the Camerlengo they should do to buy time after the phone call from the Hassassin?
(a) Pray for help.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Hold the Conclave as scheduled.
(d) Seal the Vatican.
10. What do Langdon and Vittoria do when they enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
(a) Run as fast as they can.
(b) Fire a gun and challenge the Hassassin to show himself.
(c) Say the Lord's prayer.
(d) Act like tourists.
11. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 15 seconds.
12. How many Swiss Guards go with Langdon to what he thinks is the first Altar of Science?
13. What does the man who calls Glick on his cell phone tell him when he reaches the Vatican City?
(a) He will kill him.
(b) He will save him.
(c) He will change his life.
(d) He will give him a great story.
14. What was the deadly army of the ancient brotherhood called?
(a) Genghis Khan.
15. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
(a) The Hassassin.
(c) The guide of the Pantheon.
(d) The Camerlengo.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the BBC run articles with warnings of the growing power of the Illuminati?
2. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
3. What number security camera has been misplaced by the person on the walkie-talkie shortly after Langdon meets Vittoria?
4. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
5. How did the Camerlengo's mother die?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)