|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Vittoria call while she is locked in Olivetti's office?
(a) The Pope.
(c) The police chief.
(d) The Camerlengo.
2. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
(a) The Sistine Chapel.
(b) The Pope's personal quarters.
(c) St. Peter's Basilica.
(d) The Roman Temple.
3. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
(a) A source of peace products.
(b) A bridge between science and religion.
(c) A healing element.
(d) The energy source of the future.
4. Where does Langdon realize they must go to retrieve the antimatter as Kohler has a coughing fit?
(d) Vatican City.
5. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
(a) The Illuminati are peace-loving people.
(b) The Illuminati highly regard scientists.
(c) The Illuminati would not risk being discovered.
(d) The Illuminati died out over a century ago.
6. What does the Hassassin tell the Camerlengo he will do with the four Cardinals he has kidnapped?
(a) Support them.
(b) Torture them.
(c) Protect them.
(d) Kill them.
7. How long does it take Robert to reach Switzerland?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 week.
8. What was Vetra trying to support and promote with his scientific discoveries?
(a) The physical power of love.
(c) The existence of God.
9. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
(a) A plane ticket.
(b) A plane.
(c) A cab.
(d) A train ticket.
10. What was the deadly army of the ancient brotherhood called?
(a) Genghis Khan.
11. What was Raphael's last name?
(b) Saint Jerome.
(c) San Jarro.
12. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
(a) Power a large car.
(b) Destroy anything within a half-mile radius.
(d) Provide light for a year.
13. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
14. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
(a) Her father's ID badge.
(b) A gram of antimatter.
(c) A bloody footprint.
(d) An eyeball.
15. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
(a) The Hassassin.
(b) The guide of the Pantheon.
(d) The Camerlengo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kohler's job title?
2. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
3. What does Langdon use to remove the bag that surrounds the book he was looking for?
4. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
5. Who performed the ritual to confirm the Pope's death?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)