|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
2. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 15 seconds.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
3. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when he first enters his office?
(a) The faxed picture of Vetra's dead body.
(b) A picture of an atomic bomb mushroom cloud.
(c) A picture of the canister of anitmatter.
(d) A hug.
4. What was used to tie the dead man's arms to the stake at the first Altar of Science?
(a) A rosary.
(b) A whip.
(c) A chain and deadbolt.
(d) A cardinal's sash.
5. How was the first cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(b) Burnt to death.
(c) Punctured lungs.
(d) Suffocated with earth.
6. What does Olivetti give Vittoria when she leaves the car to enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A gun.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A word of advice.
7. What does Vittoria see in the Margins of the book Langdon was looking for?
(a) Notes written in English.
(b) Lines from a Milton poem.
(c) Mathematical figures.
(d) Drops of blood.
8. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
(a) Opus Dei.
(d) Priori of Scion.
9. What is antimatter?
(a) A powerful energy source.
(b) A poisonous material.
(c) The opposite of matter.
(d) A very dense form of matter.
10. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
(a) The many people there.
(b) The art collection at the site.
(c) The sacred manuscripts kept there.
(d) The historical artifacts housed there.
11. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
(a) Ultra-dense matter.
(c) Something from nothing.
(d) An energy source.
12. When did the BBC run articles with warnings of the growing power of the Illuminati?
13. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
(a) Her father's ID badge.
(b) A bloody footprint.
(c) An eyeball.
(d) A gram of antimatter.
14. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
(a) A plane.
(b) A cab.
(c) A train ticket.
(d) A plane ticket.
15. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
(a) Rain and gravity.
(b) Clouds and earth.
(c) God and Jesus.
(d) Science and religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vittoria call while she is locked in Olivetti's office?
2. What was Raphael's last name?
3. What is the only way that the doors of the Sistine Chapel can be opened after they are sealed for the conclave?
4. How many Altars of Science are there?
5. Who is the author of the book that Langdon needs to find before the antimatter explodes?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)