|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
(a) Something from nothing.
(c) An energy source.
(d) Ultra-dense matter.
2. What was Raphael's last name?
(c) Saint Jerome.
(d) San Jarro.
3. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
(a) A retina scanner.
(b) A key pad.
(c) A combination lock.
(d) A fingerprint scanner.
4. Where was Vittoria when she heard of her father's death?
(a) The Baltic Sea.
(b) The Balearic Islands.
(d) The Vatican.
5. What legendary emblem has no academic man ever seen until Vetra's death?
(a) The Illuminati symbol.
(b) The Vatican crest.
(c) The Opus Dei seal.
(d) The Priori of Scion emblem.
6. While on the quest for the antimatter, what is the only thing that feels "right" to Vittoria?
(a) Being with Langdon.
(b) Continuing this search.
(c) Avenging her father's death.
(d) Destroying the antimatter.
7. What time will the battery on the canister of antimatter run out?
(a) 10:00 am.
(c) 8:00 pm.
8. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
9. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
10. What does Olivetti tell the Camerlengo they should do to buy time after the phone call from the Hassassin?
(a) Seal the Vatican.
(b) Hold the Conclave as scheduled.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Pray for help.
11. What does Langdon feel when he enters the Pantheon?
(a) An electric sensation.
(b) A wave of heat.
(c) A chill.
(d) A wave of nausea.
12. What is Kohler's job title?
(a) Particle physicist.
(b) General practitioner.
(d) Anti-matter specialist.
13. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
14. How was the first cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(a) Burnt to death.
(b) Suffocated with earth.
(c) Punctured lungs.
15. When were the statues at the Pantheon removed or destroyed?
(a) The 1900s.
(b) The 1800s.
(c) The 1700s.
(d) The 1600s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vittoria call while she is locked in Olivetti's office?
2. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
3. Where did Vetra first go to study physics?
4. What was the deadly army of the ancient brotherhood called?
5. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)