|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
(a) The Lord's secret.
(b) A demon's hole.
(c) A safe passage of angels.
(d) A keyhole.
2. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is valuable.
(c) It is rare.
(d) It is expensive to create.
3. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
(a) He wishes he were not there.
(b) He wants to help this cause.
(c) He loves his job.
(d) He is not trained enough.
4. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
5. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
(a) St. Peter's Basilica.
(b) The Roman Temple.
(c) The Pope's personal quarters.
(d) The Sistine Chapel.
6. What is the name of the machine that Langdon sees three people floating around in?
(a) The free fall tube.
(b) The air accelerator tube.
(c) The Anti-Gravity tube.
(d) The tube of friction.
7. What does the man who calls Glick on his cell phone tell him when he reaches the Vatican City?
(a) He will give him a great story.
(b) He will change his life.
(c) He will kill him.
(d) He will save him.
8. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
9. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
(a) It only makes sense to believe.
(b) He wants to believe.
(c) He has always believed
(d) He has never seen proof enough to believe.
10. Why has Kohler not called the police about Vetra's murder when he shows Langdon the body?
(a) He wants Vetra's daughter to check their shared lab.
(b) He is not ready to say goodbye.
(c) He still has hope that Vetra can be revived.
(d) He wants Langdon to examine the body first.
11. What does the Hassassin promise to tell Glick while he is in the Vatican City?
(a) The place where he can go to be safe during the bombing.
(b) The position of the first murder of a cardinal.
(c) The best position to view the first speech by the new pope.
(d) The name of the new pope before he is chosen.
12. What does Kohler do when he is breathing well again?
(a) Sneaks out of the infirmary.
(b) Flies to the Vatican.
(c) Calls Vittoria.
(d) Pretends to be sicker than he is.
13. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
(a) Provide light for a year.
(b) Destroy anything within a half-mile radius.
(c) Power a large car.
14. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
15. What was the symbol burned on the first dead Cardinal's chest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
2. What does Olivetti give Vittoria when she leaves the car to enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
3. Who helped the Hassassin to carry out his task?
4. What does Vittoria see in the Margins of the book Langdon was looking for?
5. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)