|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olivetti tell the Camerlengo they should do to buy time after the phone call from the Hassassin?
(a) Seal the Vatican.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Pray for help.
(d) Hold the Conclave as scheduled.
2. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
(a) Her log book.
(c) Some expensive equipment.
(d) The antimatter.
3. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 15 seconds.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 5 minutes.
4. What does Vittoria see in the Margins of the book Langdon was looking for?
(a) Drops of blood.
(b) Lines from a Milton poem.
(c) Notes written in English.
(d) Mathematical figures.
5. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
6. What does the man who calls Glick on his cell phone tell him when he reaches the Vatican City?
(a) He will give him a great story.
(b) He will kill him.
(c) He will save him.
(d) He will change his life.
7. What legendary emblem has no academic man ever seen until Vetra's death?
(a) The Vatican crest.
(b) The Illuminati symbol.
(c) The Opus Dei seal.
(d) The Priori of Scion emblem.
8. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
(a) The Pope's personal quarters.
(b) The Sistine Chapel.
(c) St. Peter's Basilica.
(d) The Roman Temple.
9. Why has Kohler not called the police about Vetra's murder when he shows Langdon the body?
(a) He wants Langdon to examine the body first.
(b) He still has hope that Vetra can be revived.
(c) He is not ready to say goodbye.
(d) He wants Vetra's daughter to check their shared lab.
10. What was the symbol burned on the first dead Cardinal's chest?
11. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
12. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
(b) Destroy anything within a half-mile radius.
(c) Power a large car.
(d) Provide light for a year.
13. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
(a) A fingerprint scanner.
(b) A key pad.
(c) A combination lock.
(d) A retina scanner.
14. Where did Vetra first go to study physics?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) The University of Geneva.
(c) The Venetian Council of Science.
(d) Oxford University.
15. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
(a) A plane ticket.
(b) A cab.
(c) A plane.
(d) A train ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
2. What does the Hassassin promise to tell Glick while he is in the Vatican City?
3. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
4. How many Altars of Science are there?
5. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)