1. What is the name of the incredibly fast plane that Langdon rides to Switzerland?
The ultra-fast plane that gets Langdon to Switzerland in an hour was called the High Speed Civil Transporter.
2. Who does Vetra's killer give the item he stole to after he has completed his almost impossible task?
Vetra's killer gives the item he stole to a man with the code name of Janus.
3. How much will one square yard of drag slowdown a falling human body?
One square yard of drag will slow a falling human body by twenty percent.
4. Why did Kohler not call the police when he found Vetra dead in his office?
Kohler did not call the police when he found Vetra's dead body because he wanted his daughter to examine his lab before doing so.
5. What questions was Vetra trying to answer when he began his work at CERN?
Vetra was trying to answer very esoteric questiions such as "why are we here?" and "where do we go when we die?"
This section contains 1,732 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)