|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 131-137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Camerlengo not want Langdon to join him in the helicopter?
(a) He does not trust Langdon.
(b) He feels responsible for his impending wound.
(c) He planned to die in the helicopter.
(d) It ruined his plan.
2. Who performed the ritual to confirm the Pope's death?
(a) The Camerlengo.
(b) Chief Mortarti.
(c) The Hassassin.
(d) The High Cardinal.
3. What was the deadly army of the ancient brotherhood called?
(d) Genghis Khan.
4. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
(a) A sculpture at the fourth Altar of Science.
(b) A bronze dove.
(c) A clue in the Galileo book.
(d) The Hassassin.
5. What does Vetra smell at the beginning of the book?
(a) Gun powder.
(c) Citric acid.
(d) Burning flesh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Hassassin tell the Camerlengo he will do with the four Cardinals he has kidnapped?
2. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
3. What does Langdon drive once he reaches the Vatican after leaving the hospital?
4. How many Swiss Guards go with Langdon to what he thinks is the first Altar of Science?
5. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)