|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 131-137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Cardinal at the third Altar of Science killed?
(a) Suffocated by earth.
(c) Pierced lungs.
(d) Burnt to death.
2. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
(a) They climb through a hole in the wall.
(b) It is unlocked.
(c) They break a window.
(d) Vittoria shoots the lock.
3. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Arrogant and hauty.
(b) Powerful and gifted.
(c) Relieved and weak.
(d) Grateful and humble.
4. How did the Pope father a child without breaking his sacred vows of celibacy?
(a) He genetically structured a child.
(b) Artificial insemination.
(c) He adopted a boy.
(d) He got a repreive from God for one act of sexual contact.
5. What do Langdon and Vittoria do when they enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
(a) Run as fast as they can.
(b) Fire a gun and challenge the Hassassin to show himself.
(c) Act like tourists.
(d) Say the Lord's prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kohler do when he is breathing well again?
2. How many of the Catholic cardinals are in the Vatican City due to the Pope's death?
3. What do Langdon and Vittoria do as they enter St. Peter's Square?
4. Why does Langdon want access to the Vatican Archives?
5. What legendary emblem has no academic man ever seen until Vetra's death?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)