|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 131-137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
(a) 27 minutes.
(b) 17 minutes.
(c) 7 minutes.
(d) 37 minutes.
2. What does Vittoria use for protection when she and Langdon enter the chapel behind the church containing the first Altar of Science?
(a) A taser.
(b) A can of pepper spray.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
3. Who is the author of the book that Langdon needs to find before the antimatter explodes?
(c) Da Vinci.
4. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 15 seconds.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
5. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
(a) A bloody footprint.
(b) Her father's ID badge.
(c) A gram of antimatter.
(d) An eyeball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
2. How long will a battery on a canister of antimatter last for before needing a charge?
3. Who goes with the Camerlengo to destroy the antimatter in the last minutes before time runs out?
4. What medication was the Pope taking daily when he was alive?
5. What does the Camerlengo do after telling the Conclave members the truth about the missing cardinals?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)