|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 131-137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people see on the Basillica after the antimatter explosion?
(b) Bright flames.
(d) The Camerlengo.
2. What does Kohler do when he is breathing well again?
(a) Flies to the Vatican.
(b) Pretends to be sicker than he is.
(c) Sneaks out of the infirmary.
(d) Calls Vittoria.
3. What is left of the antimatter after going through the annihilation tank?
(b) A fine white dust.
(d) A black powder.
4. What does the crowd at St. Peter's Square see when midnight hits?
(a) A vast engulfing darkness.
(b) A green explosion.
(c) A blinding light.
5. How was the first cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(a) Punctured lungs.
(b) Burnt to death.
(d) Suffocated with earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Camerlengo shocked to see in the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
2. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
3. What was the deadly army of the ancient brotherhood called?
4. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
5. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when he first enters his office?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)