|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 131-137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Vittoria notices about the most recently deceased Pope?
(a) His tongue is black.
(b) He is bruised all over his arms.
(c) He is more decayed than he should be at this point.
(d) He has a rash.
2. What does Cardinal Mortarti do when they see the end of the antimatter?
(a) He cries.
(b) He shouts for joy at being saved.
(c) He orders a moment of reflective silence.
(d) He kneels to pray.
3. What was burned in the man's chest in the picture sent to Robert Langdon by fax?
(a) Priori of Scion.
(c) Opus Dei.
4. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
(a) A fingerprint scanner.
(b) A key pad.
(c) A combination lock.
(d) A retina scanner.
5. What was the Pope killed by?
(b) Old age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Vetra trying to support and promote with his scientific discoveries?
2. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
3. What does Langdon use to remove the bag that surrounds the book he was looking for?
4. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
5. What is the second cardinal killed dressed like when he is found dying?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)