|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 131-137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
(a) A picture of a sculpture.
(b) The word "fire."
(c) A written description of a church designed by Bernini.
(d) The word "Vittoria."
2. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Powerful and gifted.
(b) Grateful and humble.
(c) Arrogant and hauty.
(d) Relieved and weak.
3. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 15 seconds.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
4. How old was Vittoria when she was adopted?
5. Where does Langdon wake up after getting in the helicopter with the Camerlengo?
(a) On a grassy hillside.
(b) In a pile of rubble and bones.
(c) In the crashed helicopter.
(d) On a beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kohler do when he is breathing well again?
2. Who took the Camerlengo in after his mother was killed?
3. Who performed the ritual to confirm the Pope's death?
4. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
5. What is the name of the machine that Langdon sees three people floating around in?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)