|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
(a) Her father's ID badge.
(b) A gram of antimatter.
(c) An eyeball.
(d) A bloody footprint.
2. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
(d) A misunderstanding.
3. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
(a) He has never seen proof enough to believe.
(b) He has always believed
(c) It only makes sense to believe.
(d) He wants to believe.
4. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
(b) Provide light for a year.
(c) Power a large car.
(d) Destroy anything within a half-mile radius.
5. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langdon first notice about Vittoria when he meets her for the first time?
2. What is antimatter?
3. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
4. What number security camera has been misplaced by the person on the walkie-talkie shortly after Langdon meets Vittoria?
5. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)