|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Vetra first go to study physics?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) The Venetian Council of Science.
(c) The University of Geneva.
(d) Oxford University.
2. What is the second cardinal killed dressed like when he is found dying?
(a) A tourist.
(b) A killer.
(c) An Illuminati.
(d) A drunk homeless man.
3. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
(a) The Templar Knights.
(b) The Catholics.
(c) The Freemasons.
(d) The Arabs.
4. When did the BBC run articles with warnings of the growing power of the Illuminati?
5. Who does Vittoria call while she is locked in Olivetti's office?
(a) The Camerlengo.
(c) The police chief.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vittoria use for protection when she and Langdon enter the chapel behind the church containing the first Altar of Science?
2. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
3. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
4. What sets the missing cardinals apart from the others?
5. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)