|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the second cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(a) Burnt to death.
(b) Suffocated by dirt.
(d) Punctured lungs.
2. What was Vetra trying to support and promote with his scientific discoveries?
(a) The existence of God.
(b) The physical power of love.
3. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
(a) The Illuminati are peace-loving people.
(b) The Illuminati died out over a century ago.
(c) The Illuminati would not risk being discovered.
(d) The Illuminati highly regard scientists.
4. What was branded on the second cardinal's chest?
5. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
(a) The Arabs.
(b) The Templar Knights.
(c) The Catholics.
(d) The Freemasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
2. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
3. How old was Vittoria when she was adopted?
4. What sets the missing cardinals apart from the others?
5. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)