|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who performed the ritual to confirm the Pope's death?
(a) The Hassassin.
(b) The Camerlengo.
(c) Chief Mortarti.
(d) The High Cardinal.
2. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
(a) The Pope's personal quarters.
(b) The Roman Temple.
(c) The Sistine Chapel.
(d) St. Peter's Basilica.
3. What does Langdon first notice about Vittoria when he meets her for the first time?
(a) She looks very intelligent.
(b) She does not look very upset about losing her father.
(c) She has been crying.
(d) She is beautiful.
4. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
5. What was used to tie the dead man's arms to the stake at the first Altar of Science?
(a) A cardinal's sash.
(b) A rosary.
(c) A whip.
(d) A chain and deadbolt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langdon hear shortly after the bells chime at St. Peter's Square?
2. How many of the Catholic cardinals are in the Vatican City due to the Pope's death?
3. How old was Vittoria when she was adopted?
4. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
5. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)