1. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Penryn says that since the attacks the sunsets have been glorious. “Outside our condo window, the sky flames like a bruised” what?
2. Penryn says in Chapter 1 that her favorite boots used to be her favorites because she once got a compliment from whom about the look of the leather strips on the sides?
3. What kind of knives is Penryn hiding in her boots and her sister’s wheelchair pockets in Chapter 1?
4. How many flights of stairs does Penryn carry her sister down when they leave their condo in Chapter 1?
5. How old is Penryn’s sister Paige?
6. How old is Penryn in the novel?
This section contains 5,361 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)