|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Penryn describe as being in the foyer and a deterrent for others to enter the office building she’s hiding in with the wounded angel in Chapter 6?
(a) A gun arsenal.
(b) A dead body.
(c) An erupted toilet.
(d) A cistern of acid.
2. What is the name on the company sign at the office building where Penryn hides with the wounded angel in Chapter 6?
3. Penryn describes the houses outside of town that she and Raffe ransack for food as being largely hidden behind what kind of trees in Chapter 13?
(a) Birch trees.
(b) Maple trees.
(c) Redwood trees.
(d) Willow trees.
4. How tall does Penryn say she is in Chapter 5?
5. Penryn tells her mother when they leave the condo in Chapter 1 to keep running down El Camino until she reaches what street?
(a) Winter St.
(b) Page Mill.
(c) Jefferson Ave.
(d) Sacramento Blvd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of knives is Penryn hiding in her boots and her sister’s wheelchair pockets in Chapter 1?
2. Penryn says in Chapter 2 that her sister Paige has been a vegetarian since what age?
3. The main artery of town in Chapter 2 is described as “El Camino Real” which is translated into English as what, according to Penryn’s Spanish teacher?
4. Raffe says in Chapter 16 that Obadiah in the Bible was said to have done what?
5. What color hair is the wounded angel described as having in Chapter 6?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)