|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Penryn describes a seven-foot blow up creature by the cubicles in the office building where she hides in Chapter 6. What is the creature?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) A gorilla.
(d) A dinosaur.
2. What angel does Penryn describe seeing gunned down from “the pile of rubble that was Jerusalem” on television in Chapter 2?
3. How many flights of stairs does Penryn carry her sister down when they leave their condo in Chapter 1?
4. Where does Penryn describe seeing television footage of angels “plucking a military helicopter out of the sky and tossing it into” the crowd in Chapter 2?
5. Penryn says in Chapter 1 that her favorite boots used to be her favorites because she once got a compliment from whom about the look of the leather strips on the sides?
(a) Anna Smith.
(b) Chrissy Ross.
(c) Sarah Anderson.
(d) Misty Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Raffe says in Chapter 13, “I never kid about my demigod status,” Penryn responds by telling him, “You are nothing but” what?
2. Where does Penryn hide her pack and the angel wings as she watches the men take Raffe into the camp in Chapter 15?
3. What kind of knives is Penryn hiding in her boots and her sister’s wheelchair pockets in Chapter 1?
4. What road does Penryn plan to take into San Francisco in order to avoid highly populated areas as long as possible in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 16, Penryn narrates, “I've been casually trying to collect information on the angels just in case it might come in handy. The hope of an organized resistance, though, went up in smoke along with” what cities?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)