|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Penryn describe as being in the foyer and a deterrent for others to enter the office building she’s hiding in with the wounded angel in Chapter 6?
(a) A cistern of acid.
(b) A gun arsenal.
(c) An erupted toilet.
(d) A dead body.
2. What is the only food that Penryn and Raffe are able to find in the house before leaving in Chapter 11?
(a) Dog food.
(b) Hamster food.
(c) Rabbit food.
(d) Cat food.
3. How many flights of stairs does Penryn carry her sister down when they leave their condo in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 26, Penryn describes the “end of the world when a box of crackers is worth more than” what?
(a) "A BMW."
(b) "A Cadillac."
(c) "A Mercedes."
(d) "A mansion."
5. Penryn compares her mother to what animal in Chapter 24?
(a) A lost coyote.
(b) A frightened rabbit.
(c) A wounded feral cat.
(d) A battered squirrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who explains that most of the dogs at the camp are former pets in Chapter 18?
2. What item that reminds Penryn of her mother is found next to the half-devoured family in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 21, Penryn says that about a dozen soldiers had run toward the scream. Now, as she stands by the hiding place where she stored the wings with Raffe, how many soldiers does she see still standing?
4. How old does Penryn say Paige was when she became crippled in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 16, Penryn narrates, “I've been casually trying to collect information on the angels just in case it might come in handy. The hope of an organized resistance, though, went up in smoke along with” what cities?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)