|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, Penryn describes the “end of the world when a box of crackers is worth more than” what?
(a) "A mansion."
(b) "A Cadillac."
(c) "A BMW."
(d) "A Mercedes."
2. What second item does Penryn order from the Tweedle brother in order to have him return to the hotel room in Chapter 34?
(a) A bag of potato chips.
(b) A plate of spaghetti.
(c) A chocolate bar.
(d) A slice of pie.
3. Penryn says in Chapter 25 that what highway is a main artery into San Francisco, and the location where Penryn first hears a working truck in the novel?
(a) Highway 45.
(b) Highway 280.
(c) Highway 66.
(d) Highway 78.
4. At the end of Chapter 25, Penryn narrates of her lack of success in gathering information from Raffe, “So much for my information mining. I guess I'll never be a spymaster like” who?
(a) “Uriel and Beliel.”
(b) “Serafina and Paulina.”
(c) “Raffe and the other angels.”
(d) “Tweedledee and Tweedledum.”
5. The steak knives that Penryn takes from the house with her in Chapter 24 are described as “high-quality, all-metal” knives from where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how many room service attendants does the woman tell Penryn there are at the hotel in Chapter 34?
2. What item that reminds Penryn of her mother is found next to the half-devoured family in Chapter 12?
3. What color eyes does Penryn describe the white-suited angel whom she’s trying to get to the bathroom as having in Chapter 31?
4. What happens to Paige’s wheelchair, forcing Penryn to leave it behind in Chapter 13?
5. What does Raffe tell Penryn after kissing her in Chapter 28?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)