|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Penryn become untied in Chapter 17?
(a) She cuts the rope with the angel sword.
(b) Obadiah unties her.
(c) Raffe unties her.
(d) She cuts the rope with her fingernails.
2. What color are Raffe’s eyes described as in Chapter 24?
(a) Bright red.
(b) Light brown.
(c) Dark green.
(d) Dark blue.
3. What does Penryn grab from a table and hurl at the angel in the science lab, cutting him on the neck, in Chapter 38?
(a) A scappel.
(b) A butcher knife.
(c) An angel sword.
(d) A dagger.
4. What kind of uniform does the Tweedle brother bring to Penryn to wear in Chapter 34?
(a) An angel uniform.
(b) A soldier's uniform.
(c) A police uniform.
(d) A servant uniform.
5. Penryn compares her mother to what animal in Chapter 24?
(a) A wounded feral cat.
(b) A lost coyote.
(c) A frightened rabbit.
(d) A battered squirrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Raffe tells Penryn in Chapter 25 that a group of angels called what “were stationed on Earth to observe the humans”?
2. What has Penryn ordered from room service when one of the Tweedle brothers finally brings it in Chapter 34?
3. What drink does Penryn take from the waiter who steps between her and the Politician angel in Chapter 30?
4. What are the crowds by the gates doing as women are admitted or turned away by the entrance guards in Chapter 27?
5. Tweedledee and Tweedledum solicit Penryn to engage in a fight with what woman at the camp in Chapter 19?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)