|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paige appears in Chapter 37, she crawls out of a pile of what?
(a) Horse manure.
(c) Dead bodies.
(d) Hay straw.
2. What kind of vehicle does Penryn spy on the roadway below her and Raffe as it weaves through the stalled cars in Chapter 25?
(a) A CAT Tractor.
(b) A Hummer.
(c) A Jeep.
(d) A Ford Taurus.
3. Penryn says that she found her lock picking set in the bedroom of what in Chapter 15?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A private detective.
(c) A teenager.
(d) A little boy.
4. When Penryn is captured in Chapter 16, she notes that “Raffe makes a low sound in his throat that reminds me of” what?
(a) "A tiger’s growl."
(b) "A hissing snake."
(c) "A dog’s growl."
(d) "A bird’s squawk."
5. The Tweedle brother tells Penryn as she enters the aerie’s underground garage that she needs to get out of there in how much time in Chapter 35?
(a) A half-hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) An hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area of San Francisco does Raffe tell Penryn to drive to in Chapter 26?
2. What kind of pants does Raffe change into in Chapter 24?
3. What is described as having been grafted onto Paige’s teeth in Chapter 39?
4. What weapon does one of the men threaten to attack Penryn and the Tweedle brother with before Penryn’s mom arrives and intervenes in Chapter 35?
5. In Chapter 14, Penryn says of Raffe, “As the old joke goes, he doesn’t need to outrun the bear, he just needs to” what?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)