1. Where were both of Frank's parents born?
2. Frank's father, Malachy, originally comes to America for what reason?
He is wanted for crimes committed while fighting for the IRA.
3. Where does Malachy meet Angela?
At a party in America.
4. Why is Angela and Malachy's first born son not named after his father?
Malachy was drunk and the clerk writing the birth certificate did not understand what he was saying.
5. Philomena urges Angela to make sure she doesn't have anymore children. Why?
Malachy drinks too much and does not have a job.
This section contains 6,123 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)