|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank's teacher tell the boys who teased Frank about his shoes?
(a) The boys should be quiet in school, but could tease Frank and Malachy later.
(b) Only Americans wear boots made out of tires.
(c) That the Lord Jesus did not wear shoes at all.
(d) Frank and Malachy's shoes were better than anyone elses.
2. Why does it seem that Nora Molloy enjoys being taken to the asylum?
(a) She enjoys the company in the asylum.
(b) She is the only one they have to drag out, because she enjoys the quiet and escape from the "real" world.
(c) She is in love with one of the doctors.
(d) Her kids drive her crazy, and she enjoys the break.
3. What is Mr. O'Neill particularly enthusiastic about teaching?
(d) American History.
4. What does Seamus bring Frank in the hospital?
5. Why is Frank concerned for Mickey's soul?
(a) Mickey is a Protestant.
(b) Mickey is a liar.
(c) Mickey is a thief.
(d) Mickey looked at dirty pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Malachy run away to in Chapter 10?
2. What does Malachy look like when he arrives home from England in Chapter 12?
3. Why is Frank at the pub celebrating with Mikey?
4. What does Frank confess at his first confession?
5. Why does Mr. Downes believe Malachy may be sent back to Ireland in Chapter 9?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)