|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Peter Dooley charge Frank?
(a) To look at his naked sister.
(b) To sneak him into the cinema.
(c) To give him his lunch.
(d) To do his homework.
2. What is wrong with Paddy's father in Chapter 6?
(a) He has consumption.
(b) He has left Paddy's mother.
(c) He works too many hours.
(d) He has pneumonia.
3. Why is Frank wearing a dress in Chapter 14?
(a) He washes his clothes and is waiting for them to dry.
(b) He enjoys cross-dressing.
(c) It is the only thing he has that does not have holes.
(d) He is trying to scare his aunt.
4. Why is Frank hospitalized?
(a) He has pneumonia.
(b) He has typhoid.
(c) He has consumption.
(d) He has appendicitis.
5. How does Mikey get hurt?
(a) Peter beats him up.
(b) He twists his ankle running away from Peter's mother.
(c) He trips and falls into the river, breaking his arm.
(d) The drainpipe he is on collapses, and he breaks his shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank's teacher tell the boys who teased Frank about his shoes?
2. When Michael is sick, how does Frank's father save him?
3. Why does Frank miss his collection?
4. What job does Frank do with Pat Sheehan?
5. Why does Quigley seem to annoy his teachers?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)