|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Confraternity?
(a) An employment agency.
(b) A religious organization.
(c) A soccer club.
(d) A dancing class.
2. What does Grandma mean when she says that she has "God in me backyard?"
(a) Frank has left his prayer book outside.
(b) The priest has come to visit the family.
(c) Frank has thrown up his first communion.
(d) The Pope's picture has been left outside in the rain.
3. Why is Frank nervous about delivering the telegram to Theresa Carmody's house?
(a) Her family has a reputation for drinking too much.
(b) She never tips the delivery boys.
(c) She has consumption.
(d) There are rumors that she is very mean.
4. Why is Declan upset with Frank in Chapter 7?
(a) Frank has not been attending Confraternity meetings.
(b) Frank showed up to his Confraternity meetings dirty.
(c) Frank has been stealing newspapers.
(d) Frank has been eating all of Declan's food.
5. Who is Frank excited to see when he is hospitalized the second time?
(b) Nurse Rita.
(d) Dr. O'Connor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the quote "We don't care about England or France, all we want is the German advance" mean?
2. How does Frank envision heaven at the end of Chapter 2?
3. When Mr. Hannon goes to the hospital, what do the doctors say he is in danger of?
4. In Chapter 2, why does Frank get in trouble with Mr. Benson at school?
5. What does the "Angel on the Seventh Step" bring the family?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)