|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank's transfused blood come from?
(a) The Sarsfield Barracks soldiers.
(b) Pat Sheehan.
(c) His mother.
(d) The officers from the IRA office.
2. In Chapter 6, where do Paddy and Frank go when they skip school?
(a) They go work at the Post Office.
(b) They help Angela with her housework.
(c) They visit their friend Mikey.
(d) They go to an orchard to drink water and eat apples.
3. What does Mr. Hannon do for a living?
(a) He works in a factory.
(b) He delivers telegrams.
(c) He delivers coal.
(d) He works in a shop.
4. What does Malachy believe is wrong with Frank in Chapter 8?
(a) He has growing pains.
(b) He ate bad bread.
(c) He drank too much.
(d) He has pneumonia.
5. When Mr. Hannon goes to the hospital, what do the doctors say he is in danger of?
(a) Getting gangrene.
(b) Getting consumption.
(c) Dying of pneumonia.
(d) Dying of typhoid.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, where does Mr. O'Halloran tell Frank to go?
2. Why does Quigley seem to annoy his teachers?
3. Why is Mr. Harrington upset at the beginning of Chapter 16?
4. After confessing to the priest on his first communion, why does Margaret send Frank back into the confessional?
5. What does Grandpa McCourt send for the new baby?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)