|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the McCourt children laugh at Aunt Agnes while they are staying with her in Chapter 10?
(a) She cannnot cook.
(b) She has a wart on her face.
(c) She falls down the stairs.
(d) She uses a chamber pot.
2. Who is Frank excited to see when he is hospitalized the second time?
(b) Dr. O'Connor.
(c) Nurse Rita.
3. What job does Frank take on for Margaret?
(a) Taking food to Galvin.
(b) Delivering newspapers.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Fetching coal.
4. Who is able to visit Angela in the hospital when she is ill in Chapter 10?
(a) Margaret and Agnes.
(b) No one is allowed to visit her.
(c) Frank and young Malachy.
(d) Mr. Timoney and Laman.
5. Why does Mr. O'Halloran yell at Mr. O'Neill?
(a) The children are complaining that they have not learned enough science.
(b) Mr. O'Neill should not be teaching fourth graders geometry.
(c) Mr. O'Neill should not be striking the students.
(d) There are several books missing from Mr. O'Neill's class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Malachy run away to in Chapter 10?
2. How does Agnes treat the children when they stay with her?
3. How does Frank provide food in Chapter 10?
4. Why do the children at school tease Frank and his brother about their boots?
5. Why is Frank disappointed that his mother is not speaking to his grandmother in Chapter 5?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)