|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. O'Neill particularly enthusiastic about teaching?
(c) American History.
2. What does Seamus bring Frank in the hospital?
3. What does Peter Dooley want to do when he grows up?
(a) Read the news on the BBC.
(b) Play soccer against Britain.
(c) Become a movie star in Bollywood.
(d) Join the army in America.
4. What does Frank do with the raisin he finds in his pastry?
(a) He teases the other boys with it.
(b) He throws it away.
(c) Frank hides it so he can give it to his mother.
(d) He gives it to Paddy Clohessy.
5. For what does Peter Dooley charge Frank?
(a) To do his homework.
(b) To look at his naked sister.
(c) To give him his lunch.
(d) To sneak him into the cinema.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank envy the children whose fathers are in England?
2. Why does young Malachy have to visit Barrington's Hospital?
3. After Eugene's death in Chapter 2, why does Frank get angry with his father in the pub?
4. What does Grandpa McCourt send for the new baby?
5. Why is Declan upset with Frank in Chapter 7?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)