|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is able to visit Angela in the hospital when she is ill in Chapter 10?
(a) Margaret and Agnes.
(b) No one is allowed to visit her.
(c) Frank and young Malachy.
(d) Mr. Timoney and Laman.
2. What do Paddy and Frank eat when they go to Finlan's for lunch?
(a) Bread and jam.
(b) They are not fed.
(c) Potato soup.
(d) Scraps from last night's dinner.
3. What does Mr. Hannon do for a living?
(a) He works in a shop.
(b) He delivers coal.
(c) He works in a factory.
(d) He delivers telegrams.
4. How would Angela feel about Frank's work for Mrs. Finucane?
(a) She would not approve.
(b) She would be proud of him.
(c) She would want all of the money.
(d) She would want him to quit school and work full time.
5. Why is Frank fired from the post office?
(a) Frank was not showing up to work on time.
(b) Mr. Harrington reports him for bad behavior.
(c) Frank was stealing letters.
(d) Frank was losing letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does young Malachy have to visit Barrington's Hospital?
2. Why does Mr. O'Halloran yell at Mr. O'Neill?
3. Why is Frank thrown out of the library?
4. When Michael is sick, how does Frank's father save him?
5. When Angela says that God has not been "seen lately in the lanes of Limerick," to what is she referring?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)