|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank confess at his first confession?
(a) He was thinking dirty thoughts about girls.
(b) He was listening to dirty stories.
(c) He was disrespectful to his mother.
(d) He was drinking in the alley after school.
2. What does Frank read to Mr. Timoney?
(a) "A Modest Proposal."
(b) The Holy Bible.
(c) "The Tempest."
(d) "Gulliver's Travels."
3. Why does Angela insist on going to the Labour Exchange with Malachy after Oliver's death?
(a) She wants to see how much money he is getting.
(b) Malachy has forgotten to collect his dole in the past.
(c) She wants to get Malachy's dole before he can spend it all on alcohol.
(d) She does not want to be alone.
4. What does Grandma think will help Frank's eyes?
(a) Washing them with salt water.
(b) Eating an onion boiled in milk.
(c) Closing them for three days.
(d) St. Anthony's spit.
5. What is the Confraternity?
(a) A soccer club.
(b) An employment agency.
(c) A dancing class.
(d) A religious organization.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank sometimes do when Mrs. Finucane falls asleep?
2. Why does Frank feel guilty after Theresa is gone?
3. How does Frank earn money from Mr. Timoney?
4. Why is Frank called Blinky at school?
5. Why does it seem that Nora Molloy enjoys being taken to the asylum?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)