|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Frank so understanding when his father is telling Oliver stories about Cuchulain?
(a) Frank has become tired of the stories.
(b) Oliver is very sick.
(c) Frank realizes the stories are no longer his.
(d) Oliver is really excited about hearing them.
2. Why does Frank stop working for Mr. Timoney?
(a) Mr. Timoney passes away.
(b) Mr. Timoney is placed in a senior citizens' home.
(c) Mr. Timoney finds someone else to work for him.
(d) Frank gets ill and cannot work.
3. What is Mr. O'Neill particularly enthusiastic about teaching?
(b) American History.
4. What does Angela bring Frank in the hospital?
(a) Bread and jam.
(b) Dirty magazines.
(c) A chocolate bar.
(d) A map of Ireland.
5. How does Mr. Benson have the boys practice for communion?
(a) The boys eat pieces of stale bread.
(b) Mr. Benson gives the boys tea and cookies.
(c) Mr. Benson has the boys swallow bits of newspaper.
(d) The boys practice drinking alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malachy believe is wrong with Frank in Chapter 8?
2. For what does Peter Dooley charge Frank?
3. What type of music do Frank and Mrs. Purcell listen to?
4. Why does Angela believe that Frank was not accepted as an altar boy?
5. Why does Margaret get angry with Frank and make him take Galvin's food to the kiln for free?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)