Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank read to Mr. Timoney?
(a) "A Modest Proposal."
(b) "Gulliver's Travels."
(c) The Holy Bible.
(d) "The Tempest."
2. Where does Frank get a job at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The butcher's shop.
(b) A pub.
(c) A potato farm.
(d) A cement factory.
3. What does Frank's teacher tell the boys who teased Frank about his shoes?
(a) The boys should be quiet in school, but could tease Frank and Malachy later.
(b) That the Lord Jesus did not wear shoes at all.
(c) Only Americans wear boots made out of tires.
(d) Frank and Malachy's shoes were better than anyone elses.
4. Where does Frank get a new job in Chapter 16?
(a) At the barbership.
(b) At Eason's delivering newspapers.
(c) At Mrs. O'Connell's shop.
(d) Tutoring students at school.
5. What does Frank do with the raisin he finds in his pastry?
(a) He gives it to Paddy Clohessy.
(b) He teases the other boys with it.
(c) He throws it away.
(d) Frank hides it so he can give it to his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank feel guilty after Theresa is gone?
2. Where does Frank go to stay in Chapter 13?
3. Why does Frank envy the children whose fathers are in England?
4. Why is Frank shown more respect by his classmates in Chapter 11?
5. What is Peter's punishment when he gets into trouble with his money?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)